Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in


 

 Girls Generation/ SNSD Fans!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy


Posts : 3369
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 21
Location : In Hell, With Sebastian..

Girls Generation/ SNSD Fans! Empty
PostSubject: Girls Generation/ SNSD Fans!   Girls Generation/ SNSD Fans! EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 5:37 am

Hello Girls Generation/SNSD Fans!

They release a new song called Beep Beep and its Japanese version~ Yush! Its now easy to pronounce hahha. lol..

Well, I'm just telling ya thats all~

Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian



Posts : 4270
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 20

Girls Generation/ SNSD Fans! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Generation/ SNSD Fans!   Girls Generation/ SNSD Fans! EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 10:30 pm

<3333 girls generation <33333

i love their songs! thank you for sharing this!
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy


Posts : 3369
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 21
Location : In Hell, With Sebastian..

Girls Generation/ SNSD Fans! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Generation/ SNSD Fans!   Girls Generation/ SNSD Fans! EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 12:09 am

blu wrote:
<3333 girls generation <33333

i love their songs! thank you for sharing this!

You also like Girls Generation? Yush! I thought I was the only one liking them here! now I have allies xD.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian



Posts : 4270
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 20

Girls Generation/ SNSD Fans! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Generation/ SNSD Fans!   Girls Generation/ SNSD Fans! EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 9:21 pm

Sebastian wrote:
blu wrote:
<3333 girls generation <33333

i love their songs! thank you for sharing this!

You also like Girls Generation? Yush! I thought I was the only one liking them here! now I have allies xD.
top five favorite songs: gee, dancing queen, i got a boy, danger, and oh
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy


Posts : 3369
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 21
Location : In Hell, With Sebastian..

Girls Generation/ SNSD Fans! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Generation/ SNSD Fans!   Girls Generation/ SNSD Fans! EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:12 pm

blu wrote:
Sebastian wrote:
blu wrote:
<3333 girls generation <33333

i love their songs! thank you for sharing this!

You also like Girls Generation? Yush! I thought I was the only one liking them here! now I have allies xD.
top five favorite songs: gee, dancing queen, i got a boy, danger, and oh

Really? Btw do you like other kpop group? Me I like others.

hmm
F(x)
T-ara
SHINee
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian



Posts : 4270
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 20

Girls Generation/ SNSD Fans! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Generation/ SNSD Fans!   Girls Generation/ SNSD Fans! EmptyWed May 01, 2013 3:45 pm

Sebastian wrote:
blu wrote:
Sebastian wrote:
blu wrote:
<3333 girls generation <33333

i love their songs! thank you for sharing this!

You also like Girls Generation? Yush! I thought I was the only one liking them here! now I have allies xD.
top five favorite songs: gee, dancing queen, i got a boy, danger, and oh

Really? Btw do you like other kpop group? Me I like others.

hmm
F(x)
T-ara
SHINee
i love Four Minute! i also like SHINee, f(X), and 2NEI
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort


Posts : 4705
Join date : 2012-08-28
Age : 22
Location : The dark kingdom and it's shadows.

Girls Generation/ SNSD Fans! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Generation/ SNSD Fans!   Girls Generation/ SNSD Fans! EmptyWed May 01, 2013 4:17 pm

Woah, you guys have a lot in common. That's pretty cool.

Good song.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy


Posts : 3369
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 21
Location : In Hell, With Sebastian..

Girls Generation/ SNSD Fans! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Generation/ SNSD Fans!   Girls Generation/ SNSD Fans! EmptyWed May 01, 2013 10:40 pm

blu wrote:
Sebastian wrote:
blu wrote:
Sebastian wrote:
blu wrote:
<3333 girls generation <33333

i love their songs! thank you for sharing this!

You also like Girls Generation? Yush! I thought I was the only one liking them here! now I have allies xD.
top five favorite songs: gee, dancing queen, i got a boy, danger, and oh

Really? Btw do you like other kpop group? Me I like others.

hmm
F(x)
T-ara
SHINee
i love Four Minute! i also like SHINee, f(X), and 2NEI

Oh! I also love 4 Minutes :>. Oh!!! F(x) fans are really rare but they have alot of fans though. :3

Joy wrote:
Woah, you guys have a lot in common. That's pretty cool.

Good song.

Hahahaha lol.. xD..

Oh yeah, SNSD always has good songs. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Girls Generation/ SNSD Fans! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Generation/ SNSD Fans!   Girls Generation/ SNSD Fans! Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Girls Generation/ SNSD Fans!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Revenge Of The Nerds 1-4 [DVDRip]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Entertainment-
Jump to: