Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]

Go down 
+6
Lord Voldemort
Silver
SilverBell
Queen
flower
Primrose
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:15 pm

Emily's eyes widened. The arrow hit her, it hit her hard. She was silent. Blood continued to come out of her arm. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT?" She yelled. "WHY? WHY?!" She yelled, with a horrible, screechy voice. She stood up and jumped out of the hole, picking up the arrow. "What a waste.." She said, silently. She shot the arrow right back at him, and summoned a puppet to protect her.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:20 pm

[[ Yay, another puppeteer, but human! ;u; ]]

Elizabeth "The Puppeteer" -

Elizabeth watched a fight between human to human. She was fond of the girl who could summon puppets. The girl was just like her, Elizabeth chose to meet her. She hopped off the tree, still transparent enough to be unseen and got close to the girl; tapping her shoulder.

"Little girl." She whispers.

Elizabeth was going to trick her somehow, play with her mind a bit... but that's it.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:28 pm

Emily gasped, and used one hand to squeeze her bleeding arm. "Who's there?" She asked, summoning another puppet to guard her back.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:29 pm

I want to be a puppeteer, how?
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:30 pm

((your character is how he is..))
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:32 pm

In the app can I make him a puppeteer?
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:34 pm

[[ He's pretty good how he is, I don't think you should change anything. ^^ My character is a puppeteer because it's part of her species thing. ;; And if you still want to change it just make him be something else better than a puppeteer. ]]

"I'm over here." She says, tapping the girl's opposite shoulder.

Elizabeth giggled, playing with people were fun.. And it's one of the only way she can interact with humans.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:36 pm

[[Fine, I won't change]]

Sam watched as the puppets turned along with the girl, in search of the random annoying voice he was hearing. He fired another arrow at her leg, it was going straight for it.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:38 pm

[[ I didn't say you can't change-... well, your choice. :c ]]

"Are you trying to die, girl?" She asks, her face not changing it's happy expression; as if it was taped on her face.

Elizabeth walked a few steps, it would hurt her and it could make her visible to the humans.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:52 pm

Emily watched, shocked, expressionless. She stood there and seemed to be paralyzed. She looked at Elizabeth, and then asked: "May I go run for my life now?"
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:54 pm

The arrow was 2 seconds away from hitting the girl, he watched as it got closer and hit her right in the leg, going through her knee. He moved deeper into the forest and out of sight. He began to tip-toe around, getting a clearer view. He put his hood up.

[[ I am giving you time to react, so don't get mad. Plus, I'm not killing you ]]
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:03 pm

"Well, you're getting shot by an arrow on the leg," Her face turned neutral, "I think you should move out of the way."

Elizabeth stood there, tapping her side to play with her a bit. She wondered why the girl would ask but it's probably for some reason she will never know.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:10 pm

Emily fell to the ground, blood splattering everywhere. She became unconscious instantly. Everything went black.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:13 pm

(ASDFGHJK WHERE ARE WE I didn't know we started)
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:17 pm

((if you haven't started yet, its okay.))
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:24 pm

Charm

She looked at the two humans fighting. Charm was raged. "YOU TWO STOP IT RIGHT NOW OR I WILL KILL BOTH OF YOU!" She summoned an ice storm freezing the both of them. Charm muttered ungrateful humans I thought they were nice to eachother. Charm transformed into a human.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:26 pm

Emily froze, everything froze. Her blood stopped running. She was paralyzed.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:32 pm

"An ice phoenix!" Elizabeth says, fascinated.

Elizabeth's transparency disappeared, she was now visible to everyone and humans. Her blonde hair shone and her greenish pink eyes remained bright.

"Well this isn't fun anymore." She looks at her visible self.

Elizabeth was still fascinated, she's never met an ice phoenix before, not even a normal phoenix; this was probably once in a life time encounterment, but Elizabeth was quite old, 310 years old, creatures had a long life span.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:34 pm

((I forgot to tell you this but whenever I see two kinds of the samething fighting I will stop them or if they don't I will kill them.))
Charm

She picked up Emily moved her put something on her bleeding spot to patch it up. Then use her beak to un-paralyzed.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:37 pm

nevermind I'll stay

Last edited by Flower on Wed May 01, 2013 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:38 pm

Sam silently celebrated as the arrow hit the girl in the leg causing her to fall and pass out. He looked at the girl high in the trees, the one with the annoying voice and grimaced. He moved deeper into the forest and ran silently to the other side of the forest, he climbed the tree to the annoying girl. "Hey, Miss Puppeteer? Would you like to be in alliance?" he whispered.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:41 pm

End watched as everyone fought, standing in a tree playing and twirling her bright blue curls. She rubbed her fingers against the hard bark of the tree, sighing. " How boring. Everyone's in on the fun except for me."

(( Crona,, no one can ruin my ribbons! NOT EVEN YOU! You can ONLY ruin paralyzation that charm does. You can't stop Charm's hypnotism, her ribbons, or her body transformations.))
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:45 pm

"How do you know I'm a puppeteer?" She says, standing beside the phoenix and the injured girl.

Elizabeth smirked and blinked.

"I'm fine alone." She lies, "And I don't want to be a bother."

Elizabeth got the power to make herself transparent again, she watched the phoenix and the girl.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:46 pm

End smacked her lips, looking down at the two people talking. " Hey." She said, jumping on her fog and flying to them. She jumped onto the tree, leaning against it and rubbing her finger on the bark.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:48 pm

"Hello, (this is to end?) Would you like to be in alliance with me?" he asked, "The puppeteer denied my request" he frowned, then smiled at her. "I'm Sam, you?" he asked sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next