Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

ONLY I WOULD DO THIS. may6th'13

Go down 
+2
Reese
dewey decimal system
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

ONLY I WOULD DO THIS. may6th'13 Empty
PostSubject: ONLY I WOULD DO THIS. may6th'13   ONLY I WOULD DO THIS. may6th'13 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 7:54 pm

I wrote the date the cool way. Haha just kidding, anyways.
So it's Spirit Week @ my school. Today was crazy hair/clothes day. I wore mismatched pajamas, these crazy rainbow knee-high socks, 2 different shoes, and a bunch of colorful rubber bracelets. Then for my hair, we dyed my sidebangs pink, & the rest of my hair green! It was awesome! I wish I could post pics, but I already changed and washed the dye out u.u
But oh mah gosh. When I got to school, barely ANYONE was dressed crazy! At first I was kind of embarrassed, but I soon got over it. I kept cracking jokes to my friend that everyone else was jealous of my amazing look XD
Do you have Spirit Week? If so (or even if you don't!) what would you have worn today?!
So yeah! Tomorrow's theme is to wear your favorite sport's team gear. Not as fun as today's, huh? Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: ONLY I WOULD DO THIS. may6th'13   ONLY I WOULD DO THIS. may6th'13 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 7:56 pm

Yeah, I don't do crazy stuff with my appearance. I also have OCD, and I can't wear anything mismatched. Just no... it's weird and embarrassing.

Last edited by Miki on Mon May 06, 2013 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: ONLY I WOULD DO THIS. may6th'13   ONLY I WOULD DO THIS. may6th'13 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 7:57 pm

I have spirit days at my school but they arent as good as that! I guess I would wear mismatching socks since I can't think of much xD
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: ONLY I WOULD DO THIS. may6th'13   ONLY I WOULD DO THIS. may6th'13 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 7:59 pm

Miki wrote:
It's weird and embarrassing.
Uh. Yeah. Well, thanks for that compliment. (I already know I made a fool of myself today, and honestly don't care.)
But it's your opinion, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: ONLY I WOULD DO THIS. may6th'13   ONLY I WOULD DO THIS. may6th'13 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:01 pm

Oh, and glad you had fun.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: ONLY I WOULD DO THIS. may6th'13   ONLY I WOULD DO THIS. may6th'13 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:01 pm

I've had Spirit week back in... March? Yeah, I already had it.

One of the themes was 'Character Day', which is where we get to dress up as our favorite video game/movie/book/anime character. I guess you can think of it as a Cosplay day.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: ONLY I WOULD DO THIS. may6th'13   ONLY I WOULD DO THIS. may6th'13 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:05 pm

Heather~ wrote:
I've had Spirit week back in... March? Yeah, I already had it.

One of the themes was 'Character Day', which is where we get to dress up as our favorite video game/movie/book/anime character. I guess you can think of it as a Cosplay day.
We had that at my old school. I was that rich girl on 'Suite Life of Zack & Cody' or w/e. Oh gosh I look back and say, "What was I thinking?"
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: ONLY I WOULD DO THIS. may6th'13   ONLY I WOULD DO THIS. may6th'13 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:18 pm

Do you mean London Tipton?
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: ONLY I WOULD DO THIS. may6th'13   ONLY I WOULD DO THIS. may6th'13 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:20 pm

Joy wrote:
Do you mean London Tipton?
Haha yep. I seriously... I just don't know why I did that. XD
Back then I didn't watch TV much... I still don't. (it's boring to me)
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: ONLY I WOULD DO THIS. may6th'13   ONLY I WOULD DO THIS. may6th'13 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:53 pm

OMG!!! I wanted that spirit week!!!.. And woah! I am now imagining your hair xD..
I wish I wish I wish we have an spirit week but nope we haven't >.>
And I'm glad you had fun :3
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: ONLY I WOULD DO THIS. may6th'13   ONLY I WOULD DO THIS. may6th'13 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 5:50 pm

Sebastian wrote:
OMG!!! I wanted that spirit week!!!.. And woah! I am now imagining your hair xD..
I wish I wish I wish we have an spirit week but nope we haven't >.>
And I'm glad you had fun :3
That stinks! Well does your school have any other fun activities?
Oh mah gosh! Tomorrow's inside out shirt day/hat day. I'm going to wear this crazy, fuzzy, green hat~! c:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ONLY I WOULD DO THIS. may6th'13   ONLY I WOULD DO THIS. may6th'13 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:16 pm

wow gosh i would love to have spirit week!! but my school is lame and the only celebration is an ice cream party after the state test. your outfit sounds funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ONLY I WOULD DO THIS. may6th'13   ONLY I WOULD DO THIS. may6th'13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ONLY I WOULD DO THIS. may6th'13
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Your Day-
Jump to: