Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

problem.. (5/9/13)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

problem.. (5/9/13) Empty
PostSubject: problem.. (5/9/13)   problem.. (5/9/13) Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:13 am

Hello guys. as you see i havent been on since last daybecause i have a serious problem. also pleaae excuss my writing today because im just using my sis phone asecretly. hihihi.

and guys my problem is that im easily get shy and thats whymy parents really hate me. thats why im telling you this because i dont have any friends to lean on.

I wanted you guys to give me some advice not really tp becpme that shy i dont know whymy parents really hate me... the only thing i know that they more prefer my couson than me. bad parenta right? thats why i hate the world. its just that im really angry to them that i cannot forgive them forever but i cantdo that becausethey are my parent if onlythat cousin of mine didnt exsist.....
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

problem.. (5/9/13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: problem.. (5/9/13)   problem.. (5/9/13) Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:17 am

Okay, I'm trying to puzzle out what you just wrote there.

So you think your parents hate you because you're shy and your cousin isn't?

Not sure how I can help you there. Maybe you should talk to your parents about this, not us.

And don't wish death on your cousin. It's not his/her fault you're parents are supposedly playing favourites.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

problem.. (5/9/13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: problem.. (5/9/13)   problem.. (5/9/13) Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:25 am

im not wishing her death its just, nevermind.

if only i have guts to tell them my feelings. but im scared because they always think they are right and im always wrong.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

problem.. (5/9/13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: problem.. (5/9/13)   problem.. (5/9/13) Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:59 am

I would say talk to your parents, but I know that's really hard and I've never actually worked up the courage to talk to my parents about any of my issues or problems.
The only ways to really get over shyness are to really think about it. Think about how shy you are, why you're that shy and what makes you feel or get that way. Is it only around certain people or what? You just have to piece all of that together and then eventually you should try to be more sociable, little by little.
I used to be extremely shy as well, but I'm now getting a lot more sociable with other people. I just kind of realized why I got so shy around people and found that it was a pretty ridiculous reason. Like, you just need to realize that most of the time you have nothing to lose by putting yourself all-out there. If someone doesn't like you then that's their problem entirely. It's really hard to get comfortable with that idea at first, but you get used to it eventually. c':
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

problem.. (5/9/13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: problem.. (5/9/13)   problem.. (5/9/13) Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 3:41 pm

Write them a letter, maybe they will understand if you write to them how you are feeling right now? Write them maybe that will help?

I can't help you with the shyness part, I'm extremely shy and quiet. I want to get out of it but I don't know how. I'm shy around anyone. New people mostly I'll smile buthavenothing to say
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

problem.. (5/9/13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: problem.. (5/9/13)   problem.. (5/9/13) Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:09 pm

If you can't say it to their face, then email it or write it in a letter. You don't even have to be in the house when it's sent.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

problem.. (5/9/13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: problem.. (5/9/13)   problem.. (5/9/13) Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 6:55 am

Castiel wrote:

I used to be extremely shy as well, but I'm now getting a lot more sociable with other people. I just kind of realized why I got so shy around people and found that it was a pretty ridiculous reason. Like, you just need to realize that most of the time you have nothing to lose by putting yourself all-out there. If someone doesn't like you then that's their problem entirely. It's really hard to get comfortable with that idea at first, but you get used to it eventually. c':

Thank you for that advice. It really helped me. Now this coming school year.. I'll try more sociable and i'll try all my best. :''< I hope I hope I would be successful.

--------
And Yes, I didn't talked to my parents but I made their mood quite better but when my mom always reminded me not to be shy again. >.>.
So yeah, Thank you thank you for your advice everyone.. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

problem.. (5/9/13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: problem.. (5/9/13)   problem.. (5/9/13) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

problem.. (5/9/13)
Page 1 of 1