Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in


 

 Happy Tree Friends Discussion

Go down 
+14
Iku Nagae
Flynn
Daisy
Cherry
Silver
Rufistar
Owl
YEEZUS
Primrose
Reese
dewey decimal system
flower
o
Snow
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Iku Nagae
New Fantagian
Iku Nagae


Posts : 18
Join date : 2013-05-10
Age : 20
Location : In a cloud

Happy Tree Friends Discussion  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Tree Friends Discussion    Happy Tree Friends Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2013 9:03 pm

Happy tree friends. I was kinda into it at first but not so much but they are adorable anyway!
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/Soccergirl177
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy


Posts : 3369
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 21
Location : In Hell, With Sebastian..

Happy Tree Friends Discussion  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Tree Friends Discussion    Happy Tree Friends Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2013 9:10 pm

Iku Nagae wrote:
Happy tree friends. I was kinda into it at first but not so much but they are adorable anyway!

Yes, They are totally adorable. xD
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow


Posts : 11487
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 19
Location : L

Happy Tree Friends Discussion  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Tree Friends Discussion    Happy Tree Friends Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun May 12, 2013 7:24 am

Iku Nagae wrote:
Happy tree friends. I was kinda into it at first but not so much but they are adorable anyway!

Yep, they are really cute!
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle


Posts : 4931
Join date : 2011-02-28
Age : 19
Location : ur mom

Happy Tree Friends Discussion  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Tree Friends Discussion    Happy Tree Friends Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun May 12, 2013 1:24 pm

im creeped out by the happy tree friends..


i stopped watching when i saw the lemonade one
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow


Posts : 11487
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 19
Location : L

Happy Tree Friends Discussion  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Tree Friends Discussion    Happy Tree Friends Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun May 12, 2013 6:17 pm

Janelle wrote:
im creeped out by the happy tree friends..


i stopped watching when i saw the lemonade one

The lemonade one is really disturbing lol.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy


Posts : 3369
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 21
Location : In Hell, With Sebastian..

Happy Tree Friends Discussion  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Tree Friends Discussion    Happy Tree Friends Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun May 12, 2013 7:29 pm

Misty wrote:
Janelle wrote:
im creeped out by the happy tree friends..


i stopped watching when i saw the lemonade one

The lemonade one is really disturbing lol.

I wanna watch that lemonade one. could you give me a youtube link? Just Pm lol. xD
Back to top Go down
churro
Passionate Fantagian
churro


Posts : 974
Join date : 2012-08-17
Age : 18
Location : matsu's head

Happy Tree Friends Discussion  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Tree Friends Discussion    Happy Tree Friends Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun May 19, 2013 4:54 pm

Misty wrote:
Queen Chrysalis wrote:
Wait I don't want to see it I mean it sounds HAPPY but it's not Is it like any killing or what?

There is killing in like every single episode....and tons of blood, bones, and stuff inside animal bodies....



is there a episode that does not involve killing or whatever? I got disgusted when I saw the Friday the 13th though...... Pm me for that not killing episode please?
Back to top Go down
https://latemadoka.carrd.co
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow


Posts : 11487
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 19
Location : L

Happy Tree Friends Discussion  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Tree Friends Discussion    Happy Tree Friends Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun May 19, 2013 5:11 pm

Queen Chrysalis wrote:
Misty wrote:
Queen Chrysalis wrote:
Wait I don't want to see it I mean it sounds HAPPY but it's not Is it like any killing or what?

There is killing in like every single episode....and tons of blood, bones, and stuff inside animal bodies....



is there a episode that does not involve killing or whatever? I got disgusted when I saw the Friday the 13th though...... Pm me for that not killing episode please?

There isn't a non killing episode....or if there is its really disturbing and an animal has to go to a hospital to get a new heart/guts/liver, or it just shows blood and gore.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian



Posts : 7482
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 20

Happy Tree Friends Discussion  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Tree Friends Discussion    Happy Tree Friends Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun May 19, 2013 5:12 pm

Happy Tree Friends seems like it's meant to look all cute and sweet, but it's really just a series filled with blood and gore. I hate it, because It relates to Animal Cruelty and such. But I've watched a few episodes. The lemonade one was very disturbing.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka


Posts : 3929
Join date : 2012-06-17
Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

Happy Tree Friends Discussion  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Tree Friends Discussion    Happy Tree Friends Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 3:09 pm

I saw the elders react to happy tree friends.

Guh.
I can't.
So VIOLENT so GRAPHIC so GORY.
Gah.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen


Posts : 4500
Join date : 2010-07-20
Age : 20
Location : nowhereland

Happy Tree Friends Discussion  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Tree Friends Discussion    Happy Tree Friends Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 5:36 pm

Oo, I've seen it when I was like eight? ;; I was kind of scared at first but since I've grown, I've seen worse. The way they.. get 'defeated' is really.. grotesque? x3 But it's pretty cute. I don't suggest it to younger kids, though.

Cuddles and Giggles are cute, though, they're my favorite! :D

Literally Evil Flippy; Fliqpy cause most problems.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow


Posts : 11487
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 19
Location : L

Happy Tree Friends Discussion  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Tree Friends Discussion    Happy Tree Friends Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 5:51 pm

Queen wrote:
Oo, I've seen it when I was like eight? ;; I was kind of scared at first but since I've grown, I've seen worse. The way they.. get 'defeated' is really.. grotesque? x3 But it's pretty cute. I don't suggest it to younger kids, though.

Cuddles and Giggles are cute, though, they're my favorite! Very Happy

Literally Evil Flippy; Fliqpy cause most problems.

Yeah, though Evil Flippy is my favorite Very Happy

Cuddles, Giggles, and Cub are really kawaii!
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen


Posts : 4500
Join date : 2010-07-20
Age : 20
Location : nowhereland

Happy Tree Friends Discussion  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Tree Friends Discussion    Happy Tree Friends Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:11 pm

Misty wrote:
Queen wrote:
Oo, I've seen it when I was like eight? ;; I was kind of scared at first but since I've grown, I've seen worse. The way they.. get 'defeated' is really.. grotesque? x3 But it's pretty cute. I don't suggest it to younger kids, though.

Cuddles and Giggles are cute, though, they're my favorite! Very Happy

Literally Evil Flippy; Fliqpy cause most problems.

Yeah, though Evil Flippy is my favorite Very Happy

Cuddles, Giggles, and Cub are really kawaii!

xD They're cute, yeah, but Flippy goes hardcore on everyone except Flaky or Handy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Happy Tree Friends Discussion  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Tree Friends Discussion    Happy Tree Friends Discussion  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Happy Tree Friends Discussion
Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Entertainment-
Jump to: