Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP-APPS]

Go down 
+9
Relora
Laity (Vocaloid X)
emiko
SilverBell
Primrose
Harmony
Silver
flower
dewey decimal system
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP-APPS] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP-APPS]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP-APPS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:26 am

NAME? Rune
AGE? 15
GENDER & SEXUALITY? boy, gay (i never rp straight guys because everyone else who rp's boys tends to make them straight so u~u)
GOOD OR EVIL? he's honestly true neutral and would help old ladies across the street, but helps the bad guys the most because he thinks its funner.
YOUR POWER? mediumship - he can talk/see ghosts and have his body controlled by ghosts, he's getting better at controlling the second one, and can only do it once a day, lasts for about 5 hours at most, but can stop it faster.
BIOGRAPHY? He was loved very much by his family when he was young, only to be hated and kicked out when he was 13. Honestly doesn't care at all and lives in a small abandoned shop, around two cities away from his original house. Doesn't care if parents find him or not. Quit school and is essentially always alone except when working with others.
HOBBIES/TALENTS? He enjoys talking to the dead for a price with mortals, also likes walking a lot, and biking.
PERSONALITY? Extroverted and generally very cheery, he's fun to be around because he tends to always have something to do, and if he doesn't have anything to do he'll find something. Excited and careless, he doesn't fear death, but also loves life. He's a very nervous person, often paranoid his other friends will die as he's seen how easy it is to happen. Sometimes he'll mention that "THERES A RAN OVER DOG ON THE STREET!! OH MY GOD!!" when really the dog is just dead, and has been dead for two years. Does this often. Recommended as the best psychic in the city. Extremely clingy and loves to be around people. The dead always keep him company but he preferes those that are alive.
Overall: Extroverted, nervous, happy, careless.
APPEARANCE? Wispy light brown hair that reaches to about his ear, its very well cut. His skin is a slight rosy pink and his nose round. Around 5"7. His eyes are a muddy brown and don't stand out. Has light freckles. Typically dresses with polos and shorts, or polos and jeans.
ANYTHING ELSE (likes/dislikes can go here)? if you use his sexuality against him he'll make sure to crush you either emotionally or physically.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP-APPS]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP-APPS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:56 am

@Oliver; accepted!
I'm so sorry I didn't see your app earlier >~<
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP-APPS]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP-APPS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:57 pm

NAME? Cali Forest
AGE? 16
GENDER & SEXUALITY? Female, homosexual
GOOD OR EVIL? It depends. She's mostly evil, but can be good sometimes.
YOUR POWER? Audio. She can take audio and use it against someone, like temporarily deafen someone, or can shoot soundwaves at people; stuff like that.
BIOGRAPHY? She was born with two parents, and they loved her very much. Cali was upset with them for awhile, because they didn't really do a lot for her. they wouldn't let her have any toys, electronics, etc. She couldn't be like everyone else in their school. Over time, Cali started using her power for evil, by deafening people and using large soundwaves agains them. Cali blindfolded and deafened her parents, then killing them, as revenge for not letting her do things as a child. She met some others who've dedicated they're life to evil, and not even they knew that she has powers. Cali killed off all of them after they got into a big fight.
HOBBIES/TALENTS? Audio Manipulation, DJing, singing, dancing
PERSONALITY? Someone who could be really friendly, but could stab you in the back. You can't trust her.
APPEARANCE? Straight, brown hair, and dark gray eyes. She wears headphones around her neck, and her outfits are casual. She's white (I hope this isn't racist, I'm just saying),and Cali dresses casually.
ANYTHING ELSE (likes/dislikes can go here)? She's homosexual now, there are too many bis and straights.

I'm gonna finish this later

Last edited by Rin on Mon May 13, 2013 6:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP-APPS]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP-APPS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 4:57 pm

Madoka, your application is accepted ^-^
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP-APPS]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP-APPS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 8:31 pm

Btw, When are we going to know that we have powers?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP-APPS]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP-APPS] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP-APPS]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2