Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic

Go down 
+41
Gabriella
Wizzy
mileey
Min
Lineesa
flandre
Snow
Roc Hijohshiki
v
Takeshi
Eqwitha
Sherlock Holmes
dana scully
el
Miranda2
Pookie-Chan
cupcakesrock
aimi
Silver
^_^
Amour Allure
o
Cecy
Queen
alex
Oliver
Iku Nagae
Relora
MsJoyMaeda
Lenka
Flynn
len
YEEZUS
Reese
Squirtle
Lord Voldemort
Daisy
SilverBell
evan
flower
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:02 am

Happy4423 wrote:
I like watching action type animes ^~^.For example,like Naruto or Dragon ball z :/

Cool! I don't really watch action animes idk why.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:03 pm

there's blood in it so just warning you
Spoiler:
good song would reccomend
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:22 pm

Um...I have a question...I wanna watch this anime...I think it was called Milky Holmes and some other stuff I forgot. Has anyone seen it and is it good??
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 6:34 pm

Sorry, Oka, I never watched it.

Okay so I am having this really weird problem...Well 2 problems actually..The first problem is that I really want to cosplay but my mom thinks that it is stupid and weird to dress up when it is not even halloween. I tell her that I want to do it, but she hates it. Is there a way that I can actually get her to let me andher help make one or buy cosplay??
Next problem:I really want to cosplay as a vocaloid, but I can't choose a good website to find the cosplay. I really want to dress up as rin kagamine, but most websites have expensive ones. Any good websites for a rin cosplay wig/costume?
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:07 pm

Oka wrote:
Um...I have a question...I wanna watch this anime...I think it was called Milky Holmes and some other stuff I forgot. Has anyone seen it and is it good??
You mean Tantei Opera Milky Holmes? In my opinion, it's one of the cutest animes ever! Ok sure it's a bit perverted, but the story is quite nice.
The characters are also based on fictional detectives so if you like cute mysteries with a humorous storyline ,I'm sure you'll like it.
----
Wow...I just noticed that I sounded like an advertisement.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:48 am

Kozakura wrote:
Oka wrote:
You mean Tantei Opera Milky Holmes? In my opinion, it's one of the cutest animes ever! Ok sure it's a bit perverted, but the story is quite nice.
The characters are also based on fictional detectives so if you like cute mysteries with a humorous storyline ,I'm sure you'll like it.
----
Wow...I just noticed that I sounded like an advertisement.

Oh ok! I don't mind any anime being perverted unless its hentai ( anime p*** kind of hentai)
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:02 am

has anyone watched ao no exorcist? :0 it's a really good anime i watched like half of it in one day and i need someone to talk about it with djsfhsdfs
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:26 am

@Elboy

Sorry I haven't, what is it about???

Also Has anyone here watched Shiki?? Its only TV-14 and I hear its scarier than Elfen Lied!
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:27 am

@oka basically this guy is satan's son and his father and twin brother and other people try to rid the world of demons it's super amazing wow
and the main character is a big cutie aaa <33
and i've never watching shiki
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:31 am

Yuzuki Yukari wrote:
Sorry, Oka, I never watched it.

Okay so I am having this really weird problem...Well 2 problems actually..The first problem is that I really want to cosplay but my mom thinks that it is stupid and weird to dress up when it is not even halloween. I tell her that I want to do it, but she hates it. Is there a way that I can actually get her to let me andher help make one or buy cosplay??
Next problem:I really want to cosplay as a vocaloid, but I can't choose a good website to find the cosplay. I really want to dress up as rin kagamine, but most websites have expensive ones. Any good websites for a rin cosplay wig/costume?

First the first problem, try to find out why she hates complying so much. like, WHY she thinks it's stupid. For the second problem, you could try Ebay.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:33 am

Elboy wrote:
@oka basically this guy is satan's son and his father and twin brother and other people try to rid the world of demons it's super amazing wow

Oh! I remember reading something like that on this thing where I watch anime on T.V it was called something with exorcist. I have more T.V time than computer time so I'll watch it...
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:54 am

Oka wrote:
Elboy wrote:

Oh! I remember reading something like that on this thing where I watch anime on T.V it was called something with exorcist. I have more T.V time than computer time so I'll watch it...
haha alright! i hope you enjoy it as well! : - D
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:59 pm

omg english vocaloid

Len sounds weird, RIN IS REALLY GOOD, but sounded weird at first, and Gumi sounded amazing from the start.

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:01 pm

Flower wrote:
omg english vocaloid

Len sounds weird, RIN IS REALLY GOOD, but sounded weird at first, and Gumi sounded amazing from the start.

What do you guys think?
Isn't that a fan dub, the original sounded different? Its cool though ^^
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:01 pm

Witch wrote:
Flower wrote:
omg english vocaloid

What do you guys think?
Isn't that a fan dub, the original sounded different? Its cool though ^^

yeah, it's a fan. Not official.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:05 pm

i dont really like any english vocaloid banks other than kaito and luka's because they're acutually perfect

i mean wow

listen to that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:23 pm

Elboy wrote:
i dont really like any english vocaloid banks other than kaito and luka's because they're acutually perfect

i mean wow

listen to that
*crying because they sound perfect*
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:55 pm

Witch wrote:
Elboy wrote:

i mean wow

listen to that
*crying because they sound perfect*

These are awesome..I love Kaitos one!

Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:02 pm

Ok.. so I don't watch anime... (I should) but what show should I watch?
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:11 pm

ello_love wrote:
my personal favourites are ao no exorcist (i finished it today, it was amazing), fate/zero and fate/stay night, and baka to test!
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:21 pm

ello_love wrote:

Oh my god you need to watch or read PUELLA MAGI MADOKA MAGICA. ( PMMM.)
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:25 pm

ello_love wrote:

There a bunch of animes but I have a good anime for just a starter! Fruits basket it was good for a first anime. Also I can watch some anime with you if you want. I started watching that anime with abby she liked it.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:29 pm

ok I'll look those up
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:37 pm

Flower wrote:
ello_love wrote:

SHH NO DON'T TRAUMATIZE HER!

pmmm was a great anime but it killed me emotionally gl
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:39 pm

Elboy wrote:
Flower wrote:
ello_love wrote:

SHH NO DON'T TRAUMATIZE HER!

pmmm was a great anime but it killed me emotionally gl
When she comes home her cousin and mom is twerking I think she can handle it. It isn't very pretty. But she can't handle scary or bloody stuff. Just saying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic
Page 18 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next