Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW

Go down 
+16
v
evan
Relora
Primrose
Kennedy
dewey decimal system
Squirtle
Lord Voldemort
Daisy
Silver
YEEZUS
flower
el
Reese
o
Harmony
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW Empty
PostSubject: EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW   EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 7:13 pm

You might think that Xaria,Cake,and Swaggy has left FF Alone.But you are WRONG They are back,and more dangerous.
They have added more members to their group and its getting more badder and badder.People on FF's insurance and SS might be in jeopardy.
I don't care if you say 'pointless topic,don't feed the trolls' but this isn't something you can flick off your shoulder.
This has gotten BADDER.
Now,there finding out people's Social Security's,Where They Live,Phone Numbers EVERYTHING.
This isn't funny anymore I'm warning you guys,this guy name is Gretchen he is about 22 or around his mid-30's.

Spoiler:

I came here to WARN EVERYONE,please we need some one to help us NOW.

Last edited by Candee on Sun May 12, 2013 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW   EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 7:16 pm

tbh swaggy's okay she isn't really that bad anymore. plus xaria can barely do anything so fi you're reading this xaria, i apologize for my use of a stupid internet meme, but

COME AT ME BRO.
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW   EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 7:18 pm

THEY FOUND OUT WHERE I LIVE OMFG
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW   EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 7:19 pm

Like hop said, they aren't really mean anymore. To be honest, I really don't care. If they know anything personal about me, I would delete my account.
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

PostSubject: Re: EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW   EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 7:20 pm

Gretchen.I didn't say that Xaria where actually doing it but there part of the act.Join the Join.Me there chatting and stuff:

https://join.me/281-514-259
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW   EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 7:21 pm

hey just calm down??
i'm pretty sure this dude isn't going to be able to hack the forum. even if he does, i'm sure we'll manage to get it back one way or another.
it's not going to have a huge impact whatever does happen.

also, psst, badder isn't a word. try worse instead!
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW   EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 7:21 pm

Candee wrote:
THEY FOUND OUT WHERE I LIVE OMFG
are you on some sort of chat session? i'd like to see the link.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

It's not funny. They know my full name almost, and almost have my security number.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW   EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 7:22 pm

I'm really scared right now. This is completely terrifying and horrible.

I find it disgusting that people hack. I don't care for what stupid reason, for being payed, because they want revenge, because they're bored, its just awful. I don't understand why people do it but trolls going to be trolls. Haters are just going to hate us. There isn't much we can do.

Swaggy, Xaria, and Cake aren't actually that bad. I mean I don't really get along with them but they're good people, I can tell. They are just really misunderstood.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW   EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 7:23 pm

Candee wrote:
Gretchen.I didn't say that Xaria where actually doing it but there part of the act.Join the Join.Me there chatting and stuff:

https://join.me/281-514-259

Are they chatting on that Join.Me link? e.e
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW   EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 7:24 pm

Oh. God... This isn't good. If my parents find out about this, they will deactivate my account, ban me from the computer and I will never see you people again. If they do this
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

PostSubject: Re: EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW   EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 7:25 pm

No,actually there in a ChatBox , Faith is with them currently.There naming everyone's Social Securities and finding out which state they live in.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW   EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 7:27 pm

you guys, they're like 11 years old. even if they do know all your personal information, what can they honestly do about it? show up at your house with a gun? they probably couldn't even convince their parents to drive them there.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW   EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 7:27 pm

Candee wrote:
No,actually there in a ChatBox , Faith is with them currently.There naming everyone's Social Securities and finding out which state they live in.
I'll be there in a second but I think I'll try to access it on Tor and see if that makes a difference or something? I'm really bad with computer stuff so I don't know, man. ;u;
Edit: Just tried it with Tor but it's blocking me off. ;~;

Last edited by Castiel on Sun May 12, 2013 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

Well, what is the first picture about? dumping?
So your cake? the one they found out your place? And how did you found that forum? How did you found that they are conversing there? They should be chatting on a private chat right that no one could know about that?
And how did you found this chatbox? are you part of it?

Last edited by Sebastian on Sun May 12, 2013 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

PostSubject: Re: EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW   EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 7:28 pm

*post deleted*

Last edited by Candee on Sun May 12, 2013 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

PostSubject: Re: EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW   EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 7:31 pm

Sebastian wrote:
So your cake? the one they found out your place? And how did you found that forum? How did you found that they are conversing there? They should be chatting on a private chat right that no one could know about that?

Annnnnnd. NVM, they might kill me.

First off,I'm not cake that question was just irrelevant.2nd of all,Faith has been following them since 3 pm this afternoon.They made a wrong Location I live in NY but they picked a wrong place.It isn't a forum,its a chatbox.Faith told us they were there,we wanted to see she showed us.Faith is the only member on FF that's on that chat.

Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW   EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:02 pm

Marilyn Monroe wrote:
Sebastian wrote:

First off,I'm not cake that question was just irrelevant.2nd of all,Faith has been following them since 3 pm this afternoon.They made a wrong Location I live in NY but they picked a wrong place.It isn't a forum,its a chatbox.Faith told us they were there,we wanted to see she showed us.Faith is the only member on FF that's on that chat.

Do you happen to know the link to the chatbox? If so, could you PM it to me? ^^ Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW   EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:04 pm

...guess I should start using library computers or Japanese Ips.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW   EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:07 pm

Taost wrote:

He said he knew your location.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW   EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:07 pm

Marilyn Monroe wrote:
Sebastian wrote:

First off,I'm not cake that question was just irrelevant.2nd of all,Faith has been following them since 3 pm this afternoon.They made a wrong Location I live in (deleted location) but they picked a wrong place.It isn't a forum,its a chatbox.Faith told us they were there,we wanted to see she showed us.Faith is the only member on FF that's on that chat.

Oh! They might see this thread so better edit your post and delete that location of yours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW   EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:08 pm

Did they say anything about me? ;n:
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW   EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:08 pm

G.E.A.R. wrote:
they said they know your password and want to hack you when you're offline.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW   EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:09 pm

Taost wrote:
Just use a highly anonymous proxy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW   EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:10 pm

Diamond wrote:
G.E.A.R. wrote:
they said they know your password and want to hack you when you're offline.
oh my god I'm really scared now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW   EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next