Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Unknown Planet RP

Go down 
+4
YEEZUS
Daisy
evan
Flynn
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Unknown Planet RP Empty
PostSubject: Unknown Planet RP   Unknown Planet RP Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:01 am

We have begun.
For anyone who hasn't done so yet, please read the combat rules before beginning.
Check to make sure your application was accepted, as well. If it was denied, you can't post until you fix the problem.
We're starting two minutes after the human characters wind up on the planet.

Varn, using his long, clawed hands, scaled up the wall of a large underwater cavern. It was here that he was supposed to have the honour of assassinating their leader, Khatt. Varn's spear was strapped tightly to his back. Khatt would be here by daybreak, and Varn was plenty ready. He ducked back behind the rocks. Something was moving above the cavern.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Unknown Planet RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Planet RP   Unknown Planet RP Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:06 am

Molly skipped to the corner store, stopping to help people as much as she could. She helped an old man cross the street, and she tended a garden at the senior center.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Unknown Planet RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Planet RP   Unknown Planet RP Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:52 am

Varn crawled out of the cave, looking above the surface of the water. It appeared nothing was there. He ducked back under, moving back into position. Khatt needed to be killed, and this could very well be Varn's only chance to do it.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

Unknown Planet RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Planet RP   Unknown Planet RP Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:59 am

((wait. Should I start on the human world or I'll start in the unknown planet?))

Eve was walking to buy something. She was wearing a black one dress that could let people see her legs. Her legs has some belts to put some weapons on it. She is wearing a black not to long boots. And a vocaloid style on her arms still colour black. She continued on walking with a emotionless face. She walked with her hair swayed lightly. For some reason she found herself in a run down convenience store.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Unknown Planet RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Planet RP   Unknown Planet RP Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 7:01 am

(( I was planning on starting with everyone on the unknown planet, but since Rin started on Earth I guess that's where we're starting.))
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

Unknown Planet RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Planet RP   Unknown Planet RP Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 7:06 am

(( I was hoping that also to start at the unknown planet.))

Eve suddenly felt dizzy for some reasons. She is very tired. Then she just fall on the ground in a run down convenience store. She forced herself to get up but she can't then she just noticed the windows are boarded up. "Urgg, My head hurts." As she cursed herself.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

Unknown Planet RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Planet RP   Unknown Planet RP Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:12 am

Trent handed the man a plastic bad, taking his money and popping a cigarette in his mouth as he did so. He counted his payment, making sure the man hadn't tried to cheat him out of his money, and he then let the man leave. He then stuffed what the man had payed him into his left pocket and took out his lighter, bringing it up to his cigarette and lighting it.

((Sorry, I suck at starters and didn't want to make what was going on too obvious for obvious reasons. ;~; ))
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Unknown Planet RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Planet RP   Unknown Planet RP Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:18 am

Varn snapped his head to the side, grabbing his spear and preparing an attack. This time, he was pretty sure he heard something. Can't be too cautious when you work as a spy against the government. He climbed onto the ceiling, using the stalactites to maneuver across the cavern to the other side, which had a better view of the surface. There were times when not breathing had its upsides.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

Unknown Planet RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Planet RP   Unknown Planet RP Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:56 am

Eve still on the ground. Her legs are getting weak because of 5days non sleeping practice. She is still on the ground very weak and still dizzy.

((Iwannagototheunknownplanetnow))
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Unknown Planet RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Planet RP   Unknown Planet RP Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 1:45 pm

((Once all the human players get a chance to make one post, you guys can switch planets.))
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

Unknown Planet RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Planet RP   Unknown Planet RP Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:07 pm

Clara

She was doing her normal stuff. Hiding her eyes and listening to music. Plotting stuff. She was gonna research different species of aliens, but then one of her buddies decided to come over and play hide and seek. Without looking at eachothers eyes.
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

Unknown Planet RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Planet RP   Unknown Planet RP Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 5:54 pm

Allysa skipped towards the corner store,helping people here and there.Allysa walked into the corner store,pushing open the door.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Unknown Planet RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Planet RP   Unknown Planet RP Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 7:34 pm

Athalyna walked slowly, looking around. She was currently on land, but she happily ran and jumped, landing on the water. She started swimming. After all, she is bad at swimming so she wants to practice.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

Unknown Planet RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Planet RP   Unknown Planet RP Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:31 pm

Clara

She was bored she needed to work on scathing other aliens. She wanted to scare her friends in the house she lived in. She walked outside to see the nice outside. She looked around and was feeling hungry. She wanted some food so she went to the bakery to get a sandwhich.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

Unknown Planet RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Planet RP   Unknown Planet RP Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:43 pm

((what's the name of the planet we're on?))

Qzour woke up late; the second day star was already peaking over the horizon, creeping up to reside next to the first. He blinked several times as his eyes adjusted to the light shining through the cave entrance. It was very small, but he was going to build a hut to live in eventually, once he learned how to build one, exactly. For now he was stuck in his own little cave just outside some strange kingdom with government issues.

He didn't know much about the kingdom, but he had heard things from people coming and going from the kingdom about what was going on with their society. Barely anybody there knew Qzour existed, but he knew they did. Apparently there was this secret government rebellion group that was formed some years back that had been planning to overthrow the government for ages. Last week, he heard somebody mention something about "assassinating", "Khatt", and "next week". Khatt was the kingdom's leader; Qzour learned that over time. But what did assassinating mean? Was something going to happen with Khatt today?

He walked towards the cave entrance to see if he could sneak into the kingdom and look around. Only problem was, he wasn't a very strategic thinker so he had no plan in mind.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Unknown Planet RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Planet RP   Unknown Planet RP Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:09 pm

((@Weeping Angel: If I'm right, the planet is not modern. There wouldn't be bakeries or computers.))

Athalyna swam around, her blonde hair turned dark purple as it got wet. She opened her eyes which turned crystal blue. She swam around. She sank a few times.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

Unknown Planet RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Planet RP   Unknown Planet RP Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:22 pm

(( So let me start it already.))

Eve is still dizzy. Her vision is so blurry until she saw something. She didn't know what is it but then she attempted to grabbed it. It smashes on the ground. Suddenly, She wake up on another planet, some trillion miles from Earth. She find the water is breathable all the time, whereas the air isn't when all 9 suns are visible, at exactly 1:00 PM every day. The planet is inhabited. Then she stood up with a strength. "Whats going on?" She asked herself.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

Unknown Planet RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Planet RP   Unknown Planet RP Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:58 pm

((@Ribbon why wouldn't they be around? They were invented in the 15th century...
Also in my app for some reason I forgot to put Clara is a girl I don't want to sy it.))

Clara stood there she was hungry but after looking at the menu she didn't see anything she really liked. She left the shop, as she was walking away she heard a loud crash she looked up. She couldn't exactly tell what is was but all she knew is that it was loud maybe dangerous. She was too hungry to even care. Clara walked away as she was walking she was kicking a pebble it looked like her. She bent down an Picked it up. She saw another alien. Clara covered her eyes and listened for the alien to walk away slowly. She wasn't in the mood to send people back in time. Clara then started to her rusty house.

((Clara's house is an abandoned mansion that now a bunch of weeping Angel's occupy. If your character comes here good luck getting out.))
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

Unknown Planet RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Planet RP   Unknown Planet RP Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 10:03 pm

Eve is still little Dizzy. "Wh-what happened?" She asked herself while walking nowhere. She didn't know what planet she was in but it was quiet.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Unknown Planet RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Planet RP   Unknown Planet RP Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 10:21 pm

Weeping Angel wrote:
((@Ribbon why wouldn't they be around? They were invented in the 15th century...
Also in my app for some reason I forgot to put Clara is a girl I don't want to sy it.))

Clara stood there she was hungry but after looking at the menu she didn't see anything she really liked. She left the shop, as she was walking away she heard a loud crash she looked up. She couldn't exactly tell what is was but all she knew is that it was loud maybe dangerous. She was too hungry to even care. Clara walked away as she was walking she was kicking a pebble it looked like her. She bent down an Picked it up. She saw another alien. Clara covered her eyes and listened for the alien to walk away slowly. She wasn't in the mood to send people back in time. Clara then started to her rusty house.

((Clara's house is an abandoned mansion that now a bunch of weeping Angel's occupy. If your character comes here good luck getting out.))

Well, ya, but its a different planet, shouldn't it be like.. plants and small cabins? Its not like Earth, you know?
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

Unknown Planet RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Planet RP   Unknown Planet RP Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 10:58 pm

(( Humans should be on the unknown planet by now.))
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Unknown Planet RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Planet RP   Unknown Planet RP Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 5:20 am

hop wrote:
((what's the name of the planet we're on?))

((Remember that most of us are a different species. We each have our own name for the planet, probably.))
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

Unknown Planet RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Planet RP   Unknown Planet RP Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 6:43 am

((@Ribbon good point... I wasn't exactly sure
Also my house will be an abandoned one not an abandoned mansion))

Clara was looking around at all the stuff. Still wondering what that big crash was. Was that two aliens fighting again? Last time they almost destroyed the planet. As we Weeping Angel's call this planet zertezch I wonder what other aliens call this planet. I can't understand most. Clara still wondered what most aliens talk about because she can't understand most but she can understand some.

Clara was getting close to her house, she was about a block or so away. She looked at the gravel on the rode to see if there were any pieces that looked the same as her. So far no but might as well look. Clara was getting closer to her house now. She wasn't looking where she was going going then all of a sudden bang she smashed right into a tree. She fell to the ground in pain. She had hit her head she was feeling her head to see if anything as hurt. Putting her hands on her head just like she normally does except this time it wasn't to hide her eyes. Clara whole had was feeling hurt. She then passed out right there.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Unknown Planet RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Planet RP   Unknown Planet RP Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:07 am

Ribbon wrote:

Well, ya, but its a different planet, shouldn't it be like.. plants and small cabins? Its not like Earth, you know?

((Once again, it differs from species to species. If you alien has sufficient intelligence, I don't see why things like large houses and technology would be an issue.))
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

Unknown Planet RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Planet RP   Unknown Planet RP Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:28 am

((Once again, We, humans are already at the unknown planet.))

Eve continued on walking. She didn't see any alien. Eve is holding a sword. A long thin but deadly sword that could cut anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unknown Planet RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Planet RP   Unknown Planet RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unknown Planet RP
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next