Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

My apologies.

Go down 
+14
cami
Short Bus Rider
Mace
Bloobu
theflurryqueen
Valval
McKenna
pokeranger
v
CakeBossLover
Sharpsul99
Lieah
Kandi
i love salad
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
i love salad
New Fantagian
i love salad

My apologies. Empty
PostSubject: My apologies.   My apologies. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:33 pm

Hi, it's me...Anaira.
I'm sorry for lying to you guys so constantly. I feel terrible, you guys were the last people i'd want to hurt because I care about you so much. I wish I could take back all I ever said and did, and for all of us to be friends again. If I get banned well, its...sad because, i'm going to try my effort into being nicer. Can you please accept my apology and give me a chance? If not, i'd be really heartbroken...
<33,
Anaira.

--
Please don't fight over this, but be glad that as I took some thinking time and decided.
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

My apologies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologies.   My apologies. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:38 pm

I didn't know you were lying to anyone... o.o

But why the extra account?
Back to top Go down
i love salad
New Fantagian
i love salad

My apologies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologies.   My apologies. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:39 pm

Anaira;banned.

It was the spam thing, i'm really regreting that.
Back to top Go down
Lieah
Featured User
Lieah

My apologies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologies.   My apologies. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:49 pm

we forgive you
Back to top Go down
i love salad
New Fantagian
i love salad

My apologies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologies.   My apologies. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:51 pm

I hope they do, but thanks for your apology <3 *huggles*
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

My apologies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologies.   My apologies. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:58 pm

Time for myself to comment on this post.

Stop asking for forgiveness. Anaira, you told me you spammed the forum cuz "you were bored". Don't spam and ask for forgiveness. I only forgive you %2 percent because your a nice person.
Back to top Go down
i love salad
New Fantagian
i love salad

My apologies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologies.   My apologies. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:02 pm

*be nice, be nice*
--
Thanks for the apology there...but the time i took to figure out things valued to me, but you are entitled to your own self opinions..but yet on the other hand...you've asked for forgiveness about 5+ times...
And if you cant take in consideration the message I sent you:
Spoiler:

...well then I can't ask for more from you.
Back to top Go down
CakeBossLover
Loyal Fantagian
CakeBossLover

My apologies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologies.   My apologies. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:05 pm

I Forgive you Ari!
Back to top Go down
http://nicki445fantage.forummotion.com/forum.htm
v

My apologies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologies.   My apologies. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:15 pm

Well... I guess I could forgive you Ary. x3
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

My apologies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologies.   My apologies. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:17 pm

D: I remember what you said to me back then... I remember that you hurt me so bad in spirit. Saying it's "my loss" imean.... You hurt me in spirit. So.... I'll think about it.... =(
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

My apologies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologies.   My apologies. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:25 pm

I forgive you Ari...

(Even though I was with you too xD)
Back to top Go down
i love salad
New Fantagian
i love salad

My apologies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologies.   My apologies. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:28 pm

pokeranger wrote:
D: I remember what you said to me back then... I remember that you hurt me so bad in spirit. Saying it's "my loss" imean.... You hurt me in spirit. So.... I'll think about it.... =(

''I wish I could take back all I said and did''

I'm really sorry Poke, it was something too 'into-the-moment' to care about anyone. D:
It's just i'm going through very rough desicion times and I had to do things to get me away of life for atleast 5 minutes...
I hope you forgive me <33
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

My apologies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologies.   My apologies. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 7:46 pm

>.< I sorta just like 1/12 with Sharp. I've seen a lot of people asking for apologlies... But I see how you act Ari.... Your bad side is actually really tough. I just don't want to see it happen again
Back to top Go down
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

My apologies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologies.   My apologies. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:13 pm

Its ok ary(its been nearly a month, so i'll just forgive) .. Sharp, why can't u just forgive her? Its not like she stabbed a little kid or something o.o
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
i love salad
New Fantagian
i love salad

My apologies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologies.   My apologies. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:23 pm

It wont, i'm smart enough to know what i'm doing,even if it doesn't look like it so, Poke. Think: We've been friends for like, two years. Are you really going to let one small incident break that? Sigh...
--
Thanks vallie. It's just I spammed a few topics on his precious forum aka. his life.
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

My apologies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologies.   My apologies. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:40 am

>.< I never said that.... But I understand why you did it, well just a little. I don't know the whole story. But I know I'm not really an easy forgiver, but.... Well, I guess I forgive you like 80%
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

My apologies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologies.   My apologies. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:26 am

Get a grip of Ana and stop being so relaxed. :/.

Vallie: I don't have to forgive her if she spammed the forum I truly appreciate.

I don't even have anything to say for this anymore.

All I say is I only forgive Ana like %5 percent. because "the devil did it"..
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

My apologies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologies.   My apologies. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:36 am

Sharpsul99 wrote:

Vallie: I don't have to forgive her if she spammed the forum I truly appreciate.

It's only a forum...
Back to top Go down
theflurryqueen
New Fantagian

My apologies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologies.   My apologies. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:59 am

of course... :/
Back to top Go down
i love salad
New Fantagian
i love salad

My apologies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologies.   My apologies. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:19 am

Sharpsul, you are very selfish. You only care about yourself. *ahem, ahem*
--
Poke, I understand that its not easy to forgive and forget, but its one of the steps we all have to take.
--
Sj, thanks for understanding.
--
Freedom, thanks for that wonderful display. Seriously guys, get a grip.
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

My apologies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologies.   My apologies. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:26 am

Hm... >.< yeah, but... So if yu pretended you guys were from Paris or France I forgot.... Why didn't you just tell us? o.o but yeah, I don't feel that mad at you anymore. So... Yeah, I forgive chu. =)
Back to top Go down
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian
Bloobu

My apologies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologies.   My apologies. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:23 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:

if ppl werent so relaxed then things will turn into big arguments and many people dont want that.

FreedoM 4EVA wrote:
Hey Anaria!!!

Well, first things first I forgive u even though I didn't really see that u have done anything bad!!! But as u said spamming so its fine!! Very Happy

Second thing, (without naming them they now themselves) those who are not forgiving Ana don't u know that everyone in this world had done at least one thing wrong??? So. why not forgive her? She knows that what she had done was wrong and its really great that she told everyone SORRY so why don't u yet forgive her???

Plz I don't wnt any fights regarding what i said.

~Thnx

that is truly wise, people, listen to what the wise one says XD

@ ana- you care about us? XD no offence but some of us are ppl u dont know XD

and i forgive uu even tho i wasnt even there XD but i can tell that u mean it from the bottom of ur heart !!
Back to top Go down
i love salad
New Fantagian
i love salad

My apologies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologies.   My apologies. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:25 pm

I care about all of you <33
Back to top Go down
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian
Bloobu

My apologies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologies.   My apologies. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:25 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:

if ppl werent so relaxed then things will turn into big arguments and many people dont want that.

FreedoM 4EVA wrote:
Hey Anaria!!!

Well, first things first I forgive u even though I didn't really see that u have done anything bad!!! But as u said spamming so its fine!! Very Happy

Second thing, (without naming them they now themselves) those who are not forgiving Ana don't u know that everyone in this world had done at least one thing wrong??? So. why not forgive her? She knows that what she had done was wrong and its really great that she told everyone SORRY so why don't u yet forgive her???

Plz I don't wnt any fights regarding what i said.

~Thnx

that is truly wise, people, listen to what the wise one says XD

@ ana- you care about us? XD no offence but some of us are ppl u dont know XD

and i forgive uu even tho i wasnt even there XD but i can tell that u mean it from the bottom of ur heart !!
Back to top Go down
Mace
Administrator
Administrator
Mace

My apologies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologies.   My apologies. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:19 pm

i love salad wrote:
It wont, i'm smart enough to know what i'm doing,even if it doesn't look like it so, Poke. Think: We've been friends for like, two years. Are you really going to let one small incident break that? Sigh...
--
Thanks vallie. It's just I spammed a few topics on his precious forum aka. his life.
My precious forum, my life? Hah. I have alot of other sites I go on daily and do alot more then this forum. It's not "my life."
Back to top Go down
http://fantagegeek.com
Sponsored content

My apologies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologies.   My apologies. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My apologies.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next