Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

He's Embarrassed, I'm laughing my butt off.

Go down 
+7
Silver
Lenka
Daisy
Lord Voldemort
Kennedy
Harmony
flower
11 posters
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian

He's Embarrassed, I'm laughing my butt off. Empty
PostSubject: He's Embarrassed, I'm laughing my butt off.   He's Embarrassed, I'm laughing my butt off. Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:33 pm

This happened yesterday. Okay, I have a friend, ( a boy.) and he gave me a Nickname. He calls me " Angelini-bobini" ( Stupid, right?) Whenever he sees me walking in the hallway, He'll run up to me and yell, " HI ANGELINI-BOBINI!" At the, like, top of his lungs. I tried smacking him with my water-bottle one time, but he just followed be and kept calling me it. I told him I'd call him " Lime," and he's like " lawl kk" and I'm like URHGRIKDJRHDFB. He even made up a stupid song thing. LOL. Anyways, at the end of the day, I was joking around with him, and he said something that actually bothered me. I got mad, and walked away. Then he followed me and way like " BROOO SARCASIMMMMMM TAKE A JOKEEEE" and I'm like " mkaiibai" and he's like " I'M SORRRYYYY" and as a joke I went up to our student teacher and was like, " SIR ___ IS VERBALLY ABUSING ME" And my student teacher was like, " HE LIKES YOU Wink" And I'm like O-O. I'm pretty sure I turned red. But when I turned to him, he was BEET RED. He was like, " N-no I don't like her- WELL, I LIKE HER AS A FRIEND BUT NOT LIKE THAT YEAHH UHH" it was hilarious, I was laughing the whole time and he's like, " shut up -.-" when we we're walking down the stairs. He's pretty nice to me, and I think I'm starting to gain feelings for him, and dump my crush i've liked for the past THREE YEARS. THREE YEARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, and he'sactually starting to be nice.

I NEED TIPS FOR MY SITUATION

HELP ME XD
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: He's Embarrassed, I'm laughing my butt off.   He's Embarrassed, I'm laughing my butt off. Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:35 pm

Flower wrote:
This happened yesterday. Okay, I have a friend, ( a boy.) and he gave me a Nickname. He calls me " Angelini-bobini" ( Stupid, right?) Whenever he sees me walking in the hallway, He'll run up to me and yell, " HI ANGELINI-BOBINI!" At the, like, top of his lungs. I tried smacking him with my water-bottle one time, but he just followed be and kept calling me it. I told him I'd call him " Lime," and he's like " lawl kk" and I'm like URHGRIKDJRHDFB. He even made up a stupid song thing. LOL. Anyways, at the end of the day, I was joking around with him, and he said something that actually bothered me. I got mad, and walked away. Then he followed me and way like " BROOO SARCASIMMMMMM TAKE A JOKEEEE" and I'm like " mkaiibai" and he's like " I'M SORRRYYYY" and as a joke I went up to our student teacher and was like, " SIR ___ IS VERBALLY ABUSING ME" And my student teacher was like, " HE LIKES YOU Wink" And I'm like O-O. I'm pretty sure I turned red. But when I turned to him, he was BEET RED. He was like, " N-no I don't like her- WELL, I LIKE HER AS A FRIEND BUT NOT LIKE THAT YEAHH UHH" it was hilarious, I was laughing the whole time and he's like, " shut up -.-" when we we're walking down the stairs. He's pretty nice to me, and I think I'm starting to gain feelings for him, and dump my crush i've liked for the past THREE YEARS. THREE YEARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, and he'sactually starting to be nice.

I NEED TIPS FOR MY SITUATION

HELP ME XD

NOO DONT DUMP YOUR CRUSH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO >Sad
Back to top Go down
Kennedy
Loyal Fantagian
Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: He's Embarrassed, I'm laughing my butt off.   He's Embarrassed, I'm laughing my butt off. Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:37 pm

Lol. That's so cute!! You should hang out with him and see if hes the one Wink
Back to top Go down
http://Www.no.com
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: He's Embarrassed, I'm laughing my butt off.   He's Embarrassed, I'm laughing my butt off. Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:46 pm

@Marilyn I'm 99% sure he likes one of my Best Friends.

@Nupita I might get a chance to, tomorrow, because all his friends are at track.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: He's Embarrassed, I'm laughing my butt off.   He's Embarrassed, I'm laughing my butt off. Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:50 pm

Hey, he can like more than one person as long as he's not dating anyone. It's good to explore and see what type of things you like and look for in a girl, some may call it standards, and others may call it "type", which is stupid because I think you should give everyone a chance.

BUT

Since you're now dating your long time crush, hit it off with him first. See where it takes you. Experiment. If it doesn't go as planned or you're not liking the relationship then it's a green light breakaway to lover boy. Also, don't be over with one guy, and go to the next one right away, let them have time to heal. You don't want things starting and you don't want to be labeled at such a young age. (like, player..) Just don't leave one guy for another, this can cause conflict.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: He's Embarrassed, I'm laughing my butt off.   He's Embarrassed, I'm laughing my butt off. Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:52 pm

Joy wrote:
Hey, he can like more than one person as long as he's not dating anyone. It's good to explore and see what type of things you like and look for in a girl, some may call it standards, and others may call it "type", which is stupid because I think you should give everyone a chance.

BUT

Since you're now dating your long time crush, hit it off with him first. See where it takes you. Experiment. If it doesn't go as planned or you're not liking the relationship then it's a green light breakaway to lover boy. Also, don't be over with one guy, and go to the next one right away, let them have time to heal. You don't want things starting and you don't want to be labeled at such a young age. (like, player..) Just don't leave one guy for another, this can cause conflict.

Oh, I'm not dating anyone!!!!!!

Heck, I'm not allowed to date until 11th grade;; There's just some boys I like, and it would be pretty cool if they liked me, too, so we can hang out a lot. NOT DATE, BUT HANG OUT. Thanks for advice c:
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: He's Embarrassed, I'm laughing my butt off.   He's Embarrassed, I'm laughing my butt off. Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:54 pm

You're welcome. I'm glad to help.

Also, I have never actually been in a relationship and I'm not planning to have a real life one anytime soon. I know, I read a lot of things on magazines and websites. Oh well, still educational.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: He's Embarrassed, I'm laughing my butt off.   He's Embarrassed, I'm laughing my butt off. Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 10:22 pm

OMG~ That's my Ideal boy! He is totally sweet believe me. Please don't bump him. xD..
Gush! He is totally sweet!. If only I have a friend boy that will act funny always and teasing me always I would really like to hang out with him as a friend of course. xD
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: He's Embarrassed, I'm laughing my butt off.   He's Embarrassed, I'm laughing my butt off. Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:34 pm

IS HE CUTE AND IS HE A NICE PERSON

IS YOUR CRUSH CUTE AND IS YOUR CRUSH A NICE PERSO
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: He's Embarrassed, I'm laughing my butt off.   He's Embarrassed, I'm laughing my butt off. Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:36 pm

Lenka wrote:
IS HE CUTE AND IS HE A NICE PERSON

IS YOUR CRUSH CUTE AND IS YOUR CRUSH A NICE PERSO

bOth are the sameeeee

Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: He's Embarrassed, I'm laughing my butt off.   He's Embarrassed, I'm laughing my butt off. Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:40 pm

Why not like both of them. But I really suggest don't start liking him!! You're friendship might get ruined. that is what happened to me! I had a friend since I was 3, he was like my best friend but in 5th grade i started liking him. then it was akward to talk to him. we now don't even see each other that much :[
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: He's Embarrassed, I'm laughing my butt off.   He's Embarrassed, I'm laughing my butt off. Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:41 pm

HMM DATS HARD ONE

OOOH FLOWER U SO LUCKY YUH GOT TWO GUY LIKIN YUh~

ASK IF HE WANTS TO BE FRIENDS. BE LIKE "TRUCE" OR "I SURRENDER" SO HE KNOWS Y'ALL DONT HATE HEM.

EDIT: OH YEAH AND I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU DONT GET INTO A RALATIONSHIP IF YOU WANT TO KEEP BEING FRIENDS. I MEAN YOU CAN BUT IT MIGHT GET AWKWARD AND IT MIGHT BE HARD TO JOKE AROUND

IDK DATS JUST MY EXPERIENCE

Last edited by Lenka on Wed May 15, 2013 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: He's Embarrassed, I'm laughing my butt off.   He's Embarrassed, I'm laughing my butt off. Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:43 pm

You should ask him who he likes.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: He's Embarrassed, I'm laughing my butt off.   He's Embarrassed, I'm laughing my butt off. Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:44 pm

Teacup wrote:
You should ask him who he likes.

@Lenka Yep.

@Teacup boys at my school take that as you automatically like them; and they stare at you.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: He's Embarrassed, I'm laughing my butt off.   He's Embarrassed, I'm laughing my butt off. Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:46 pm

Then say you like somebody else, or lie that your "friend" (not real friend) likes him.
"Hi Flower!"
"Hey... I'm helping my friend. She has a question she needs to ask you."
"What?"
"Who do you like?"
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: He's Embarrassed, I'm laughing my butt off.   He's Embarrassed, I'm laughing my butt off. Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:48 pm

Teacup wrote:
Then say you like somebody else, or lie that your "friend" (not real friend) likes him.
"Hi Flower!"
"What?"
"Who do you like?"

I can't use one of my real friends. He wouldn't answer until I tell him who.

My friend would be ANGRY if I did that.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: He's Embarrassed, I'm laughing my butt off.   He's Embarrassed, I'm laughing my butt off. Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:49 pm

Teacup wrote:
"Hi Flower!"
"What?"
"Who do you like?"

Agree.

((oppps three words. ))
Back to top Go down
Alli_Alli
New Fantagian
Alli_Alli

PostSubject: Re: He's Embarrassed, I'm laughing my butt off.   He's Embarrassed, I'm laughing my butt off. Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:02 pm

I honestly thing he likes you. The way his face turned red and stammered.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: He's Embarrassed, I'm laughing my butt off.   He's Embarrassed, I'm laughing my butt off. Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 6:29 am

Flower wrote:
" SIR ___ IS VERBALLY ABUSING ME" And my student teacher was like, " HE LIKES YOU Wink" And I'm like O-O. I'm pretty sure I turned red. But when I turned to him, he was BEET RED. He was like, " N-no I don't like her- WELL, I LIKE HER AS A FRIEND BUT NOT LIKE THAT YEAHH UHH" it was hilarious, I was laughing the whole time and he's like, " shut up -.-" when we we're walking down the stairs. He's pretty nice to me, and I think I'm starting to gain feelings for him, and dump my crush i've liked for the past THREE YEARS. THREE YEARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, and he'sactually starting to be nice.

I don't know, but if this guy was me I would have bludgeoned your student teacher to death with a lightsaber.

And maybe he doesn't like you that way. He sounds to me like he's trying to end the conversation, and you laughing at him wasn't helping.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Loyal Fantagian
Owl

PostSubject: Re: He's Embarrassed, I'm laughing my butt off.   He's Embarrassed, I'm laughing my butt off. Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 11:42 am

The way he reacted doesn't necessarily mean anything. I'm sure that if it had been any other of your guy friends (or guy, really) they would've reacted the same.

I would say just keep going with what you're doing - being friends. You're just now gaining the feelings so don't rush them - they may just be a little spurt from the situation. You know how when you start thinking about someone and think you might date them? Those thoughts can push the feelings and make them more intense. If you hadn't even thought about them you wouldn't have even seen the person that way. Answer this: if that hadn't happened, would you still have these feelings for him? Had you ever thought about him *that way* before? Or are these "feelings" new from when the teacher called him out? If so, they may be temporary and you might find yourself two weeks from now with no trace of the "crush" you once had.
Back to top Go down
http://fudgyswirl.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He's Embarrassed, I'm laughing my butt off.   He's Embarrassed, I'm laughing my butt off. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

He's Embarrassed, I'm laughing my butt off.
Page 1 of 1