Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

This is bob, my imaginary boyfriend.

Go down 
+3
Squirtle
Lord Voldemort
flower
7 posters
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian

This is bob, my imaginary boyfriend.  Empty
PostSubject: This is bob, my imaginary boyfriend.    This is bob, my imaginary boyfriend.  Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:56 pm

Hello. Me and my friends are losers, so we day-dream about hunky new kids coming to our school. LOOOSERS Anyway, this is my dream new kid, uh, call him Bob? names don't matter to me, tbh.

Spoiler:

^Excuse that rant, I'm going to go cry in a corner because i'll never meet a guy like that.

mkthxbaiii
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: This is bob, my imaginary boyfriend.    This is bob, my imaginary boyfriend.  Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:03 pm

Okay, are you watching that YouTube show that has "Rolanda"? Sorry, their ending is always "mkthanxbye".

No offense, but are your age I don't think that having an imaginary boyfriend is healthy? It's okay to dream about someone cute coming into your life and maybe you having a chance with them, but not for you to pretend to have a boyfriend. Don't let your imagination get the best of you, our minds are very powerful and the average human only uses half their mind at the most. This is like having an imaginary friend. You've seen those crazy people, always talking to themselves and they're "people". Okay i'm sorry. I assume the worst of the worst.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: This is bob, my imaginary boyfriend.    This is bob, my imaginary boyfriend.  Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:07 pm

Joy wrote:
Okay, are you watching that YouTube show that has "Rolanda"? Sorry, their ending is always "mkthanxbye".

No offense, but are your age I don't think that having an imaginary boyfriend is healthy? It's okay to dream about someone cute coming into your life and maybe you having a chance with them, but not for you to pretend to have a boyfriend. Don't let your imagination get the best of you, our minds are very powerful and the average human only uses half their mind at the most. This is like having an imaginary friend. You've seen those crazy people, always talking to themselves and they're "people". Okay i'm sorry. I assume the worst of the worst.

OMG NO YOU HAVE IT WRONG LOL

ME AND MY FRIENDS HEARD OF A NEW KID COMING, AND WE WERE TRYING TO GUESS WHO IT WAS. WE WE'RE CALLING DIBS AS A JOKE, AND THIS IS MY DESCRIPTION LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: This is bob, my imaginary boyfriend.    This is bob, my imaginary boyfriend.  Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:14 pm

Flower wrote:
Joy wrote:

ME AND MY FRIENDS HEARD OF A NEW KID COMING, AND WE WERE TRYING TO GUESS WHO IT WAS. WE WE'RE CALLING DIBS AS A JOKE, AND THIS IS MY DESCRIPTION LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

LOL XD.

Even if she did have an imaginary friend, it would be fine as long as she knew the fact that it would not be real. When I was 8 I had and imaginary friend, I could see, and hear it. I still knew it was fake, yet I still ha one.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: This is bob, my imaginary boyfriend.    This is bob, my imaginary boyfriend.  Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:46 pm

CONGRATS ON YOUR RELATIONSHIP
BOB X FLOWER!!!
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: This is bob, my imaginary boyfriend.    This is bob, my imaginary boyfriend.  Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 9:44 pm

Joy wrote:

Yeah, but that doesn't evolve from something like an imaginary friend. I assume you're referring to schizophrenic peoples and you usually have to be born with schizophrenia, unless you develop the symptoms from severe brain damage, hard drug abuse of harder drugs such as cocaine and the rest, or w/e (it can still develop overtime, I believe. I'm pretty sure that's extremely rare, though. Although it all sort of develops in a sense anyway because it's kind of obvious that nobody is schizophrenic from day 1 or anything and I'll just shut up about this part right now because it's just all really complicated and my explanations suck so yeah~). Of course, there are also people who just show some of the mental attributes of schizophrenia but aren't schizophrenic, and then there are delusional people or people who simply may be having a really crappy drug trip and so-on. Anyway, imaginary friends or boyfriends are completely 100% fine. It's not like she's planning on creating a thoughtform or anything and I'm pretty sure that she was joking around with the creation of her 'imaginary boyfriend' and isn't serious about it.

Sorry if this turned into some sort of a ramble or parts of it didn't make any sense.
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: This is bob, my imaginary boyfriend.    This is bob, my imaginary boyfriend.  Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 10:07 pm

Joy wrote:

Yes, Having imaginary friend is making people crazy but the topic of Flower is not like she had an imaginary boyfriend that he always talks to. As she said above. They "Day-Dream'' so it means just day dreaming right? Day dreaming couldn't make people crazy or whut. It's like imagining something in your mind that might or not happen.

Flower wrote:

OMG~ Lemme give you high five. I do that always whenever a new student will come but my imagination always ended up imagination. xD but the real is that they are black and that that that.
Just like when my classmates gossips about a new student, they also said it's white and blah blah. That's why they are gossiping because we are all asains and a white will be coming? xD. and yeah, I ended up imagining that he is taller than me, he is handsome. But yeah, it ended up a black short so I'm taller. xD.. so yeah, Imagining isn't bad at all trust me.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: This is bob, my imaginary boyfriend.    This is bob, my imaginary boyfriend.  Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:38 pm

Hello Bob! *waves to bob*

*bob smiles and says hi then put his arm around flower*
"Isn't she the coolest person ever?" Bob says, talking about Flower.

Haha he sounds sweet<3

Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: This is bob, my imaginary boyfriend.    This is bob, my imaginary boyfriend.  Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:39 pm

Lenka wrote:
Hello Bob! *waves to bob*

*bob smiles and says hi then put his arm around flower*
"Isn't she the coolest person ever?" Bob says, talking about Flower.

Haha he sounds sweet<3

LOLOLOLOL

YES BUT BOB CAN bEEE ATTACHED,,,,,,,,,,,,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is bob, my imaginary boyfriend.    This is bob, my imaginary boyfriend.  Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:41 pm

okay i ship you guys.
i am happy for you two~!

[that's a nice way to predict the new student xD.]
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: This is bob, my imaginary boyfriend.    This is bob, my imaginary boyfriend.  Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:42 pm

Mizu ♠ wrote:
okay i ship you guys.
i am happy for you two~!

wHy yes.,,,

Either that or me and my friends have no lives.

99% the second one
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: This is bob, my imaginary boyfriend.    This is bob, my imaginary boyfriend.  Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:56 pm

Flower wrote:
Mizu ♠ wrote:
okay i ship you guys.
i am happy for you two~!

wHy yes.,,,

Either that or me and my friends have no lives.

99% the second one

Don't worry you and your friends are not alone. I, also don't have real lives.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is bob, my imaginary boyfriend.    This is bob, my imaginary boyfriend.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is bob, my imaginary boyfriend.
Page 1 of 1