Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Oh Canada, dear Canada

Go down 
+13
o
el
pokeranger
Owl
Queen
Silver
Reese
Squirtle
Rufistar
ary
flower
YEEZUS
Lord Voldemort
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

Oh Canada, dear Canada - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Canada, dear Canada   Oh Canada, dear Canada - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 4:53 pm

hey, joy, just wear shorts anyway. i DO NOT see anything sexual about women/teenage girls wearing shorts. it's hot outside, and there's nothing sexual about that. i can understand if he's talking about swimsuits, but still.

anyways, let me introduce you to CANADIAN WEATHER!!!

Oh Canada, dear Canada - Page 2 JDL4FuD

egh yeah sorry correct me if i'm wrong
also thinner lines indicate different weather areas??? and darker lines indicate provinces/territories. provinces are basically 800x bigger versions of states, and territories are 900x bigger versions of states.

also psst i live in the bottom left province!!!
i live along that borderline of cold/warm so it's super cold in the winter but not as cold as in the area above it??? and it's super hot in the summer y eah um
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Oh Canada, dear Canada   Oh Canada, dear Canada - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 4:57 pm

Mutie wrote:
also psst i live in the bottom left province!!!
i live along that borderline of cold/warm so it's super cold in the winter but not as cold as in the area above it??? and it's super hot in the summer y eah um

Oh, gosh. I can visit you. xD
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Oh Canada, dear Canada   Oh Canada, dear Canada - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 4:58 pm

Well, my mother doesn't really care with the shorts thing as long as my butt cheeks don't come out. But we all have to listen to my dad so it's a no.

It's not raining here Queen? I don't know where you are but I'm in Niagara Falls, Ontario. (The border city)
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Oh Canada, dear Canada   Oh Canada, dear Canada - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:07 pm

Joy wrote:
It's not raining here Queen? I don't know where you are but I'm in Niagara Falls, Ontario. (The border city)

Hmm, it just stopped minutes ago. Weather here is very random. @-@
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Oh Canada, dear Canada   Oh Canada, dear Canada - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:15 pm

queen what town/city do you live in? if you're uncomfortable, just say a town/city that's nearby.
i'm in fort st. john aaah
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Oh Canada, dear Canada   Oh Canada, dear Canada - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:19 pm

Mutie wrote:
queen what town/city do you live in? if you're uncomfortable, just say a town/city that's nearby.
i'm in fort st. john aaah

I live near Fort. McMurray. ewe
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Oh Canada, dear Canada   Oh Canada, dear Canada - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:19 pm

haha 87 F that's basically *life* in southern california, except for winter when it gets pretty cold. winter here is anywhere from 38 to 55 degrees Fahrenheit. but yeah, you've got a pretty cool summer i'd say. you're fine as long as it isn't anywhere around 95 F or higher.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Oh Canada, dear Canada   Oh Canada, dear Canada - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 6:58 pm

I'm very mad at the weather right now. So where I live, the weather has been crazy. So it's cold, then suddenly becomes hot and stays that way for a few days, and we wait for it to freeze again. But it doesn't. So I go out and wear summer stuff, and it is cold and it rains. And it stays that way, and is cold in the morning, but as soon as I get out of school I burn to death. Honestly, there's four weeks until summer. The weather should decide already!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Oh Canada, dear Canada   Oh Canada, dear Canada - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 7:16 pm

Try Living in Florida. Hurricanes near the end of summer, freezing temperatures in the winter and sweltering heat in the summer. Not to forget all the pollen in the spring >.<

Florida go home you're drunk.

Back to you and shorts though, perhaps you can get some loose fitting shorts that to to the knee or some capris? I understand you father's thought process (my dad's the same, just not as strict. I can wear shorts that are at the least mid thigh) but maybe you can to go shoppig for appropriate clothing with you?
Back to top Go down
M
Senior Fantagian
M

PostSubject: Re: Oh Canada, dear Canada   Oh Canada, dear Canada - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 7:24 pm

You are so lucky man. I live in Canada too, specifically Manitoba. It's raining currently and it's windy. I wish it was that hot here
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: Oh Canada, dear Canada   Oh Canada, dear Canada - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 7:29 pm

Wahhh!! @M do you live anywhere near Winnipeg? Most of my moms family live in Manitoba.
And what's the hottest temperature you've ever been in? (Question for everybody) last year I was in Indiana and it was 95-105 f for a few days -_-

Oh and happy Victoria Day to the Canadians out there!
Back to top Go down
M
Senior Fantagian
M

PostSubject: Re: Oh Canada, dear Canada   Oh Canada, dear Canada - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 7:31 pm

Lenka wrote:
Wahhh!! @M do you live anywhere near Winnipeg? Most of my moms family love in Manitoba.
And what's the hottest temperature you've ever been in? (Question for everybody) last year I was in Indiana and it was 95-105 f for a few days -_-
I live in Winnipeg ahha (: and I don't actually know but, last year we had one of the warmest winters. barely had any blizzards
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Oh Canada, dear Canada   Oh Canada, dear Canada - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 7:32 pm

Lenka wrote:
Wahhh!! @M do you live anywhere near Winnipeg? Most of my moms family live in Manitoba.

Oh and happy Victoria Day to the Canadians out there!
somewhere between 109 degrees F and 112 degrees F
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: Oh Canada, dear Canada   Oh Canada, dear Canada - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 7:39 pm

M wrote:
Lenka wrote:
Wahhh!! @M do you live anywhere near Winnipeg? Most of my moms family love in Manitoba.
i live in Winnipeg ahha (: and I don't actually know but, last year we had one of the warmest winters. barely had any blizzards

AHHAHAHAHA OMG IM COMING TO VISIT YOU HAJDODIW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh Canada, dear Canada   Oh Canada, dear Canada - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh Canada, dear Canada
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2