Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Confessing Game-Made by LadyGLM

Go down 
+42
Janelle
elise
Rue
Officer Number Two
aimi
Queen
Rena
Miranda2
Primrose
Reese
Jian
mileey
Crownie
Jelly
Miranda Sings
mich
SilverBell
Owl
Lenka
Sherlock Holmes
Rufistar
MsJoyMaeda
alex
Hallow ween
pokeranger
Relora
Takeshi
o
el
dewey decimal system
emiko
Snow
evan
Kennedy
Flynn
Squirtle
Velocity
Silver
YEEZUS
^_^
flower
Amour Allure
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian

The Confessing Game-Made by LadyGLM - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Confessing Game-Made by LadyGLM   The Confessing Game-Made by LadyGLM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 3:05 pm

I used to have a jar of snails in second grade and they were my only friends.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: The Confessing Game-Made by LadyGLM   The Confessing Game-Made by LadyGLM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 3:22 pm

Witch wrote:
Crownie wrote:
I'm attracted to a 21 year old.
I'm attracted to 30-40 year old british men

i may or may not be as well
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Loyal Fantagian
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: The Confessing Game-Made by LadyGLM   The Confessing Game-Made by LadyGLM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 3:38 pm

When I get upset I sit in the corner of my room and eat. T^T
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Confessing Game-Made by LadyGLM   The Confessing Game-Made by LadyGLM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 3:43 pm

When I was in the first grade I used to dream about living in Walmart, but I was scared that I wouldn't get to open anything because the only scissors in the store were closed, too.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: The Confessing Game-Made by LadyGLM   The Confessing Game-Made by LadyGLM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 3:48 pm

I am afraid of Albino people, even though I don't want to be scared of them. I have no idea why.
Back to top Go down
mileey
Devoted Fantagian
mileey

PostSubject: Re: The Confessing Game-Made by LadyGLM   The Confessing Game-Made by LadyGLM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 3:52 pm

when I was in 3rd grade we came back from this field trip then this boy puked on me (shouldn't have left my mouth open *shivers*)
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: The Confessing Game-Made by LadyGLM   The Confessing Game-Made by LadyGLM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 4:03 pm

I used to decorate everything with justin beiber in my room. I would put up posters or him, put on my blanket of him, put a barbie of him in a car, etc. I would put on disco lights and music. Then I would invite people over to have a "i hate jb" party. We would play games about hitting posters of him with glow sticks, pretending to make him have a car crash, etc. It was all fun and games until I accidentaly invited a giant fan of justin beiber to come.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Confessing Game-Made by LadyGLM   The Confessing Game-Made by LadyGLM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 5:18 pm

^ lmfao

if I even lied the slightest bit ( like, saying I had two cookies when I had one or none at all) I'd start crying and beg my mom for forgiveness
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: The Confessing Game-Made by LadyGLM   The Confessing Game-Made by LadyGLM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 5:32 pm

I'm 10 and I have imaginary friends.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: The Confessing Game-Made by LadyGLM   The Confessing Game-Made by LadyGLM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 5:35 pm

I am 11 and I still wish I had imaginary friends...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Confessing Game-Made by LadyGLM   The Confessing Game-Made by LadyGLM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 5:40 pm

although i hate and try not to lie, i felt that i've been living a secret life. like a spy
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Confessing Game-Made by LadyGLM   The Confessing Game-Made by LadyGLM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 6:12 pm

i remember once i was at a swimming class and one of my friends on the class kept telling me something about a scavenger hunt in the bathroom. i asked her because i didnt understand, but she said she'd tell me later. she was making me really angry and she told me it was for someones birthday. so then when class was almost over, she pushed me up to a 6-8 year old BOY and said: "she has something to tell you.." i was embarrassed since its hard for me to say happy birthday to people, so i said: "happy birth-" when i stopped, and my friend was swimming away so i went after her. "I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!" it was so embarrassing because i barely knew this guy.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: The Confessing Game-Made by LadyGLM   The Confessing Game-Made by LadyGLM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 6:31 pm

I love watching Arthur from PBS Kids and I am REALLLLLYYYY sad that it will get taken of tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
mileey
Devoted Fantagian
mileey

PostSubject: Re: The Confessing Game-Made by LadyGLM   The Confessing Game-Made by LadyGLM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 6:37 pm

It was gym and I was running then I tripped and my face fell in mud
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: The Confessing Game-Made by LadyGLM   The Confessing Game-Made by LadyGLM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:15 pm

My class was deciding groups for a project and when I got placed in an all-boys' group, I stood up and screamed, "WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?!"
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: The Confessing Game-Made by LadyGLM   The Confessing Game-Made by LadyGLM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:39 pm

Sometimes I accidentally save stuff to Manor-Chan's phone and am too lazy to delete them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Confessing Game-Made by LadyGLM   The Confessing Game-Made by LadyGLM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:49 pm

I used to make Littlest Pet Shop videos with my dad's old phone in third grade. When he got his new phone, I recently re-found them when he was transferring information.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Confessing Game-Made by LadyGLM   The Confessing Game-Made by LadyGLM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 5:30 am

I wound up talking about music with this girl I only kind of know and I mentioned that I didn't like One Direction and she slapped me across the face.

Girls can be so touchy about their preferred boy bands.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: The Confessing Game-Made by LadyGLM   The Confessing Game-Made by LadyGLM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:21 am

When I was in 2nd grade I had to go to my sisters violin performance in our school. One girl in the crowed in front of me was talking, so I accidently screamed "SHUT UP" everyone looked at me.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Confessing Game-Made by LadyGLM   The Confessing Game-Made by LadyGLM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:38 am

Jeff wrote:
I wound up talking about music with this girl I only kind of know and I mentioned that I didn't like One Direction and she slapped me across the face.

Are you kidding? Fan-girls these days. Geez.

I have a really squeaky voice on video, which is the main reason I don't have a kik, Keek, Vine, ECT.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: The Confessing Game-Made by LadyGLM   The Confessing Game-Made by LadyGLM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:57 am

Flower wrote:
Jeff wrote:

I have a really squeaky voice on video, which is the main reason I don't have a kik, Keek, Vine, ECT.

In kik you dont show your face? Unless you take a picture of it.

Anyway when I was 2 I bullied my one year old cousin...I still have it on tape...

(EDIT: I was looking at all of my old posts and oh my god I was an idiot)

Last edited by Squirtle on Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Confessing Game-Made by LadyGLM   The Confessing Game-Made by LadyGLM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:09 am

Yuzuki Yukari wrote:
Flower wrote:
Jeff wrote:

In kik you dont show your face? Unless you take a picture of it.

Anyway when I was 2 I bullied my one year old cousin...I still have it on tape...

No. You record VIDEOS on Kik. and Vine. And Keek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Confessing Game-Made by LadyGLM   The Confessing Game-Made by LadyGLM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:15 am

I have a friend who yelled at me for not liking Veggie Tales when I was a kid
She was like "VEGGIE TALES WAS MY CHILDHOOD!"
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: The Confessing Game-Made by LadyGLM   The Confessing Game-Made by LadyGLM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:26 am

Ok when I was in 1st grade me and this girl (MaryK.) we thought it would be fun to wet our hair down and play with it... didn't turn out because we both got introuble.
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Confessing Game-Made by LadyGLM   The Confessing Game-Made by LadyGLM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:55 am

ello_love wrote:
Ok when I was in 1st grade me and this girl (MaryK.) we thought it would be fun to wet our hair down and play with it... didn't turn out because we both got introuble.

I remember that !! 

Me and a couple of friends one time decided since there was 3 feet of snow that we would all get on my roof and start sledding on it... Yet my parents never saw us do that...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Confessing Game-Made by LadyGLM   The Confessing Game-Made by LadyGLM - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Confessing Game-Made by LadyGLM
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next