Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Find The Light,Find The Light Song By Ava and Annalee

Go down 
+2
Squirtle
Amour Allure
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Amour Allure
Senior Fantagian
Amour Allure

Find The Light,Find The Light Song By Ava and Annalee Empty
PostSubject: Find The Light,Find The Light Song By Ava and Annalee   Find The Light,Find The Light Song By Ava and Annalee Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 3:47 pm

Okay,this is my first song so it might be a bit rusty but we will fix it soon.

Find the Light:

Lay Down,Don't cry everything's gon' be alright,
Sleep tight,listen to the night
-----
Stars soar above you,trying to find the light,they ain't cryin' , they kept trying , to find the light.

Listen baby girl,were gonna try our best,we gon' keep trying,we gon' keep fighting just like the rest.

Now baby go to sleep,now dream a good dream , cuz' baby we will find the light,the light.

--------

Okay,sorry if it sucks Its my first time writing a song <3

Last edited by LadyGLM on Mon May 27, 2013 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Light*Like)
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Find The Light,Find The Light Song By Ava and Annalee   Find The Light,Find The Light Song By Ava and Annalee Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 8:31 pm

This is actually really good! It is kind of hard for me to read it with the grammar (you know, just stuff like " ',aint, 'gunna", etc) But it makes sense when I sing it in my head. This is not bad at all!
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Amour Allure
Senior Fantagian
Amour Allure

PostSubject: Re: Find The Light,Find The Light Song By Ava and Annalee   Find The Light,Find The Light Song By Ava and Annalee Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 9:15 pm

Teto Kasane wrote:
This is actually really good! It is kind of hard for me to read it with the grammar (you know, just stuff like " ',aint, 'gunna", etc) But it makes sense when I sing it in my head. This is not bad at all!

Oh gosh thank you! That literally made me and anna smile! <3 I know,but when I put the words in like 'gonna' then it won't make much sense to me! But,I'll figure something out!
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Find The Light,Find The Light Song By Ava and Annalee   Find The Light,Find The Light Song By Ava and Annalee Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 9:19 pm

LadyGLM wrote:
Teto Kasane wrote:

Oh gosh thank you! That literally made me and anna smile! <3 I know,but when I put the words in like 'gonna' then it won't make much sense to me! But,I'll figure something out!

You're welcome! Also, I take the word thing back. I totally understand it now!
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Find The Light,Find The Light Song By Ava and Annalee   Find The Light,Find The Light Song By Ava and Annalee Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 10:16 pm

I think it's really beautiful ;w:
Back to top Go down
Kennedy
Loyal Fantagian
Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Find The Light,Find The Light Song By Ava and Annalee   Find The Light,Find The Light Song By Ava and Annalee Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 10:19 pm

It's cute!

Is it like a laluby <<FAIL XD
Back to top Go down
http://Www.no.com
Roc Hijohshiki
Expert Fantagian
Roc Hijohshiki

PostSubject: Re: Find The Light,Find The Light Song By Ava and Annalee   Find The Light,Find The Light Song By Ava and Annalee Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 10:22 pm

I feel lots of meaning in these lyrics. They show lots of happiness to me. For a person who wrote lyrics for the first time, I love them!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYVPYap7MFQ&feature=related
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Find The Light,Find The Light Song By Ava and Annalee   Find The Light,Find The Light Song By Ava and Annalee Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 3:50 pm

I personally liked the "grammar" used. It kinda gave an original tough and helped with rhyming and what not c:

I really liked the song it's very nice <3

Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: Find The Light,Find The Light Song By Ava and Annalee   Find The Light,Find The Light Song By Ava and Annalee Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 4:14 pm

Thanks Everyone We made it like a song you can go to sleep to,I just had a lot of inspiration at the time c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Find The Light,Find The Light Song By Ava and Annalee   Find The Light,Find The Light Song By Ava and Annalee Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Find The Light,Find The Light Song By Ava and Annalee
Page 1 of 1