Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Creepypasta discussion

Go down 
+9
YEEZUS
Rufistar
Jian
dewey decimal system
Lenka
Miles
Squirtle
Madisen
Flynn
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Creepypasta discussion Empty
PostSubject: Creepypasta discussion   Creepypasta discussion Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 7:20 am

So, I may or may not be the only guy here who still likes Creepypasta, but I decided to give it a shot. Anyone who wants to discuss their favourites or ask information on one they haven't tried or whatever, this is the place to do it.

Due to sensitive people on the forum, please put gory pictures/videos under a spoiler. Thanks.

Have you guys ever heard of suicidemouse.avi? It's actually kind of cool. This video that's supposed to make you go insane and kill yourself, kind of like Lavender Town. Let it suffice to say I don't like Mickey the Mouse anymore.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta discussion   Creepypasta discussion Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 7:34 am

I read the suicidemouse.avi creepypasta but never bothered to watch videos of it. Did they actually make a video based on the creepypasta? Like the real mickey mouse walking and stuff?
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Miles
Junior Fantagian
Miles

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta discussion   Creepypasta discussion Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:02 am

Well,I just read Jeff The Killers bio and I did the same with Jane The Killer,I don't think its actually real but lets just say...i couldn't sleep for about 1 week without looking at the window omg ;_;
Back to top Go down
Madisen
Junior Fantagian
Madisen

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta discussion   Creepypasta discussion Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 12:06 pm

I used to love CreepyPasta. Even though I got scared I still read it because it was so interesting. I forgot what I read. But I do remember reading Jane the Killer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta discussion   Creepypasta discussion Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 12:27 pm

I have a friend who loves creepy pasta. She used to make me read some of it but I would always get bored since they were long. Like this sonic one where Sonic was evil blah blah
I also read some vocaloid creepy pasta but they were boring.

I'm going to read Jeff the Killer and Smile Dog, I'm going to see if I like them

EDIT: Read Jeff the Killer
Ehh wasn't that scary but interesting enough.
Back to top Go down
Miles
Junior Fantagian
Miles

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta discussion   Creepypasta discussion Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 3:41 pm

Witch wrote:
I have a friend who loves creepy pasta. She used to make me read some of it but I would always get bored since they were long. Like this sonic one where Sonic was evil blah blah

I'm going to read Jeff the Killer and Smile Dog, I'm going to see if I like them

Read Jane The Killer too,at the end its mildly interesting.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta discussion   Creepypasta discussion Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 3:57 pm

Is it weird that I love creepypasta, but I am scared of smile dog?
Back to top Go down
Miles
Junior Fantagian
Miles

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta discussion   Creepypasta discussion Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 4:14 pm

I don't think Smile Dog is real to be honest but I think Jane and Jeff are pretty accurate.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta discussion   Creepypasta discussion Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 4:17 pm

I know that smile dog is not real, but there are some reasons he freaks me out....

Spoiler:

But I really do like Jeff for some reason. I actually think he looks pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta discussion   Creepypasta discussion Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 4:18 pm

I've read a few vocaloid ones, and I saw the Mickey Mouse video (it wasn't that scary, just kind of strange)
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta discussion   Creepypasta discussion Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 4:21 pm

I think that the miku creepypastas are fake. (I mean the ones where she wont leave your computer and stuff.) If it was real, it would be a virus. But the creepy vocaloid songs like Darkwoods circus are pretty weird. Is that one real??
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta discussion   Creepypasta discussion Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 6:10 pm

Darkwoods circus is real, look it up.
Or just visit this link. http://xxterraxx.deviantart.com/journal/Vocaloid-s-Dark-Woods-Circus-BASED-ON-TRUE-STORY-221390161
Creepy, but true.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta discussion   Creepypasta discussion Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 6:15 pm

Good thing they don't do it anymore. (I think..)

My favorite vocaloid creepypasta was the Rotten Girl one about Miku. I think that one was true also, I am going to look it up to see.

(Are vocaloid songs like that based on true things? Like hide and seek, darkwoods circus, etc are based on real things but there are also some fake ones)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta discussion   Creepypasta discussion Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 6:18 pm

Eridan wrote:
Witch wrote:

I'll check it out ^^

Honestly the only Creepy Pasta that I 'like' so far is Jeff the Killer
I doubt that ANY creepy pasta is true. I mean sure they can be based of real events but I'm pretty sure they're just stories
Back to top Go down
Miles
Junior Fantagian
Miles

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta discussion   Creepypasta discussion Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 6:23 pm

I think Jeff The Killer and Jane The Killer are real but Smile Dog seems a bit fake and unrealistic.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta discussion   Creepypasta discussion Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 6:31 pm

Witch wrote:
Eridan wrote:
Witch wrote:

I'll check it out ^^

I doubt that ANY creepy pasta is true. I mean sure they can be based of real events but I'm pretty sure they're just stories

I actually really didn't like Jane. I mean, she's sort of a Mary Sue in that she does everything better than Jeff does, hates Jeff for no reason and is good-looking while at it.

Also Jeff came first. Jeff is cool. Jane is annoying.

Anyone read the one about Squidward? If not, don't if you are at all squeamish.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta discussion   Creepypasta discussion Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 7:34 pm

@Teto what's hide and seek about?
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta discussion   Creepypasta discussion Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 7:50 pm

@Wish the real thing is (of course i think the real game is impossible so dont get scared) called hide and seek alone.
It is mainly where you do stuff to a doll to drive a spirit in it. You have to hide, and if it finds you then the spirit goes inside you. It is pretty weird, right?
Back to top Go down
Jian
Dedicated Fantagian
Jian

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta discussion   Creepypasta discussion Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 7:50 pm

Jeff wrote:
Witch wrote:
Eridan wrote:
Witch wrote:
I have a friend who loves creepy pasta. She used to make me read some of it but I wold always get bored since they were long. Like this sonic one where Sonic was evil blah blah

I'll check it out ^^

I actually really didn't like Jane. I mean, she's sort of a Mary Sue in that she does everything better than Jeff does, hates Jeff for no reason and is good-looking while at it.

Also Jeff came first. Jeff is cool. Jane is annoying.

Anyone read the one about Squidward? If not, don't if you are at all squeamish.

By the squidward one, if you mean squidwards sucide or something, then I think I read it before. It really weirded me out for some reason.
Though the only other creepypasta I read before were Lavander town syndrome, red mist and some sonic one.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta discussion   Creepypasta discussion Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 7:55 pm

Teto Kasane wrote:
@Wish the real thing is (of course i think the real game is impossible so dont get scared) called hide and seek alone.
It is mainly where you do stuff to a doll to drive a spirit in it. You have to hide, and if it finds you then the spirit goes inside you. It is pretty weird, right?
Ahhhh I know about that, lol. The first time I heard about it I was terrified of my stuffed animals for a week and yeah >~<
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta discussion   Creepypasta discussion Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 7:59 pm

SPREAD THE WORD:
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta discussion   Creepypasta discussion Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:03 pm

@Rufistar I got really scared of that until I clicked the spoiler. I started laughing so hard xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta discussion   Creepypasta discussion Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:34 pm

Rufistar wrote:
SPREAD THE WORD:
The cutest creepy pasta in history XD

I finished Jane the Killer. It was interesting enough since she got burned and what-so-ever
I don't find either Jeff or Jane scary
Or real
But they're pretty decent, a lot better than that Sonic.exe creepy pasta my friend wanted me to read

EDIT: Read a bit of smile dog but got bored and gave up and looked at the pictures
I don't feel like I'm having any mental defects
I honestly don't believe that he's real
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta discussion   Creepypasta discussion Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:19 pm

Has anybody else here read 'The Washday Demon' pasta? I thought that one was very well done. c':
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta discussion   Creepypasta discussion Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:22 pm

Am I the only one here not scared of Creepypasta stories?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta discussion   Creepypasta discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creepypasta discussion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next