Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

ERMERGERD I LOVE MAH MOMMY

Go down 
+3
Squirtle
Kennedy
dewey decimal system
7 posters
AuthorMessage
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

ERMERGERD I LOVE MAH MOMMY Empty
PostSubject: ERMERGERD I LOVE MAH MOMMY   ERMERGERD I LOVE MAH MOMMY Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 7:59 pm

The topic name sounds like it was written by a troll lolol
But seriously.
When I got home from school today... MY MOM GOT ME A KITTY!
Ahhhhh I want to write in all caps I'm so happy c':
Yeah I've never had one before b/c my mom really doesn't like cats but this was a present since I'm "graduating" [from elementary school].
I love my kitten so much, her name is Dia (short for Diamond). Why? She's all black with this cute white diamond on her neck!
She's really sneaky (likes to hide under my dresser and I have to pull her out), mostly playful but kinda sleepy/lazy, and meows all the time which I DON'T think is a good thing...
Well my mom got her for free across the street and the lady didn't tell her how old she was ugh >.<
Anyways, that should be it (:
asdfghjkl; she's sleeping right now so cute<3 A lot of the time I'm scared to pick her up or touch her b/c she's so small and looks really fragile...
Wellll um and tomorrow we're going to buy a bunch of toys and stuff so yay :3
If you have any tips on how to care for a kitten/cat PLEASE post them, I looked it up but I need as much info as I can get!
Thanks~
Back to top Go down
Kennedy
Loyal Fantagian
Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: ERMERGERD I LOVE MAH MOMMY   ERMERGERD I LOVE MAH MOMMY Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 8:02 pm

Oooh your lucky! You should take pictures of it. I love cats :3

I have 1 :3
Back to top Go down
http://Www.no.com
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: ERMERGERD I LOVE MAH MOMMY   ERMERGERD I LOVE MAH MOMMY Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 8:07 pm

That is awesome! Your cat sounds really cute, and I am glad your mom did not have to pay anything. I ma glad you are giving the cat a good home and I am sure your kitty loves it.

I don't have that much advice right now. But here's something to say:Try never to close a door on your cats tail on accident. My sister did that to her cat and it was so sad...It had to go to the vet and stuff.

Last edited by Teto Kasane on Fri May 31, 2013 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: ERMERGERD I LOVE MAH MOMMY   ERMERGERD I LOVE MAH MOMMY Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 8:36 pm

Oh my god lucky you! I'm pretty sure you're going to have a lot of fun playing with her
She sounds super adorbs too
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: ERMERGERD I LOVE MAH MOMMY   ERMERGERD I LOVE MAH MOMMY Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 8:40 pm

IM SO JELLY OF YOU OMG I've always wanted a kitten.

Your kitten sounds really cute. :3 Post some pictures maybe?
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: ERMERGERD I LOVE MAH MOMMY   ERMERGERD I LOVE MAH MOMMY Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 2:16 pm

She's so adorable ahhhh, last night I had her on my bed and she was laying on the pillow chewing on the sheets Cx Then she started tumbling/rolling down the pillow lolol
I learned a lot about her today: she's scared of loud noises and sudden movements, LOVES milk (even though cats are lactose intolerant urgh), and likes to hide under my computer table.
Also, we bought her 3 new toys today! She played with them for hours omg.
Uhh yeah! My mom is keeping a journal so we can record every day with her<3 We weighed her and she's only 1 pound!

@Teto oh gosh, poor kitty =(^~^)= Is it better now?
@Witch thanks :3 But she still needs to warm up to me so yeah that's going to take a while.
@Kennedy & Rufi might post pictures later? I'm not sure yet, asdfghjkl; my laptop camera sucks too...

By the way, she's not even 10 weeks old yet!
Back to top Go down
Owl
Loyal Fantagian
Owl

PostSubject: Re: ERMERGERD I LOVE MAH MOMMY   ERMERGERD I LOVE MAH MOMMY Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 3:19 pm

The meowing thing isn't a problem, I think. I heard somewhere that when cats grow up, they only meow to communicate with humans. So it's just a "kitten thing". Have you taken her to the vet?
Back to top Go down
http://fudgyswirl.wordpress.com
Roc Hijohshiki
Expert Fantagian
Roc Hijohshiki

PostSubject: Re: ERMERGERD I LOVE MAH MOMMY   ERMERGERD I LOVE MAH MOMMY Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 5:13 pm

Your kitten sounds adorable!

I hope this website gives you some advice!:

http://www.paw-rescue.org/kitten_care.php
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYVPYap7MFQ&feature=related
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: ERMERGERD I LOVE MAH MOMMY   ERMERGERD I LOVE MAH MOMMY Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:02 pm

OH MY GOD SO ADAWABLE
A wittle wittle kitty! I am SO JEALOUS!
She sounds kawaii, and please PLEASE pictures I don't care about the quality!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: ERMERGERD I LOVE MAH MOMMY   ERMERGERD I LOVE MAH MOMMY Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:05 pm

@owl ahh no, my mom is supposed to call tomorrow though and talk to the veterinarian (:
@kaito yes, thank you~!! We now know some more about kittens =(^D^)=

Alsooo if I post pictures I have to figure out how to do that with an iPod lol...
[strike]Dia is breaking my heart right now gosh she wont stop crying the poor baby[\strike]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ERMERGERD I LOVE MAH MOMMY   ERMERGERD I LOVE MAH MOMMY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ERMERGERD I LOVE MAH MOMMY
Page 1 of 1