Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Is Fantage better than Club Penguin

Go down 
+21
Miranda2
Katerina Petrova
Cefie
Rufistar
flandre
Lisa1051
Officer Number Two
Amour Allure
Flynn
Akari
churro
Zeli
Miranda Sings
RawrKayKayBun
Silver
Snow
flower
i am ugly
Janelle
evan
Crystalline_Bird
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Crystalline_Bird
New Fantagian
Crystalline_Bird

Is Fantage better than Club Penguin Empty
PostSubject: Is Fantage better than Club Penguin   Is Fantage better than Club Penguin Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 2:58 pm

Hmm I guess the image doesn't work! Just in case the link doesn't show up:
Is Fantage better than Club Penguin 528919-video-game-logic LOL Sad http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/528919-video-game-logic

I have some questions about it. The people on the Fantage forum will say Fantage is better, but the people in Club Penguin Wiki will say Club Penguin is better. I have to say the clothes in Fantage is way cuter than in Club Penguin... but that's not the point. Fantage is in the East Coast so the time is 3 hours ahead of my time, but the problem is that over half of the Fantage players are in the West Coast, and they put a different time, while Club Penguin puts my time which is more popular. Fantage events are too short and Club Penguin events are long. Club Penguin has more languages like Spanish, but Fantage does not. Instead they put German, which nobody goes to, except like a few people. Another problem is that Fantage and cp are changing rapidly. As like um... the places and shops. Younger people tend to like old stuff like me! lol. 

Fantage is kind of not fair to nons and everything is expensive and the money is hard to get. While in cp, it kind of is not fair for nons, but everything is cheaper. For example, an igloo in cp is like 3,500 coins, but in Fantage it is like 10,000. You can check because it is true. And in fantage a shirt costs as much as two sandles in cp or more. Fantage graphics are ok I guess, but Club Penguin looks kind of pudgy, and the 3d is okish. Fantage is low on employees, so that is probably why Fantage has a bot problem and events take long to get moving. Club Penguin has over 1,000,000 workers and everything is usually on time. 

Another problem is that both have some weird people. If you don't understand what I mean keep reading. Cp has preps, pookies, mumus, etc but they are so annoying and they are such a pain in the @#$. Fantage not really but what is with those babies and short shorts... Also Fantage has a bunch of signs and you can't even see where you are going. Fantage does have more games than cp, but the rewards are not that good. The only way I recommend money is by creating a character and doing the tutorials to get 10,500 and your other account sells something for 10,500 and the new account buys it and you get the item. As in Club Penguin, you can't sell anything. I have got to say both websites have at least one problem and the reason I'm comparing them both is because people seem to rival them, even though cp has more people. I also liked cp because there was only one kind of money currency unlike Fantage that had ecoins and stars. The furniture in Fantage is way better, because they keep all the furniture and not get rid of them once the event is done. The furniture in Cp  is nice but you can not put a floating couch on the wall unlike Fantage. Fantage does have a card game like cp but I personally think Cp is WAY better! Well I don't have anything else, but you can tell me what you think about these two websites! Also you can give me more reasons for these websites. 

Forever Pusheen!  lol!

PS: Does anyone know the cup song! Thanks
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Is Fantage better than Club Penguin   Is Fantage better than Club Penguin Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 3:08 pm

Umm I had a Club Penguin before Fantage, and I found it very disappointing because you can't even BUY something unless you're Premium.

((Also, probably FF would go with CP, because most of the users on here just come on here and say things like "Why do you hate fantage I hate it so much" or "I quit Fantage because it sucks". Why would they do that I mean it's a Fantage Forum))
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: Is Fantage better than Club Penguin   Is Fantage better than Club Penguin Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 3:12 pm

I prefer fantage over club penguin. in club penguin like lullaby said,you have to be a 
Member to buy clothes, and some of those clothes ( like 3 ) nonmembers can buy.

Fantage on the other hand, has clothes/hair/etc. nons can buy.And you have ecoins, if youre not a member, which CP doesn't have.
Back to top Go down
i am ugly
Expert Fantagian
i am ugly

PostSubject: Re: Is Fantage better than Club Penguin   Is Fantage better than Club Penguin Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 5:04 pm

yes,and you have to have a cp member to access like EVERYTHING
fantage is better with the membership system
and plus i dont like the way the penguins look and cp is much more boring
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Is Fantage better than Club Penguin   Is Fantage better than Club Penguin Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 5:20 pm

Fantage is getting a lot better, and the new non items are literally recolours of member hair. So I don't know why people are complaining. If the events were longer on Fantage, it would get boring. The Christmas event usually lasts for about a week, and it gets boring over a matter of 4 days. So imagine it being longer! Also, there are constant events because they need to keep the little eight-year olds who get their parents to pay Fantage for a membership entertained. No entertained kids= no cash.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Is Fantage better than Club Penguin   Is Fantage better than Club Penguin Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 6:07 pm

Fantage is 100% better than club penguin.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Is Fantage better than Club Penguin   Is Fantage better than Club Penguin Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 7:07 pm

I actually prefer club penguin. Even though I don't play both, I felt that cp is safer for kids and way more enjoyable. Even though for nonmember's don't get much clothes atleast they have opportunities to do more stuff. The events are just the way I like it not to shirt and you can get all of the stuff. In fantage you get like a day for each event. In cp the filters were much safer and you don't see really disgusting stuff. I like how many friends you get on cp and how you can see the person much faster and make it move, unlike fantage. I kinda feel like nonmembers on cp get more items in events and they also can access backgrounds (well last time I was on.) 

I prefer cp over fantage, this is just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
RawrKayKayBun
Rookie Fantagian
RawrKayKayBun

PostSubject: Re: Is Fantage better than Club Penguin   Is Fantage better than Club Penguin Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 7:11 pm

Fantage is better because the non premium members can still get clothes but club penguin, you're naked :/ I don't want to be rude but club penguin USED to be better but since there is a new manager (in 2011), it all goes down. I started playing fantage since 2010 and I started club penguin 2008. But what I like abut club penguin is you get more stars/coins when you play games. Fantage, you get 30 stars but when you haven't play for awhile, you get 30,000 Smile (that's what happened to me xD)
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantagelemonheads.wordpress.com/
Miranda Sings
Senior Fantagian
Miranda Sings

PostSubject: Re: Is Fantage better than Club Penguin   Is Fantage better than Club Penguin Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 2:11 am

I love fantage way better, cp is boring.
Back to top Go down
http://mirandasings.com
Zeli
Regular Fantagian
Zeli

PostSubject: Re: Is Fantage better than Club Penguin   Is Fantage better than Club Penguin Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 2:41 am

Fantage is WAY better. Right when I joined CP and explored I quit. It just didnt look fun at all. At least Fantage gives the non-members some clothes? Unlike CP.
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/fantagecheesee
churro
Passionate Fantagian
churro

PostSubject: Re: Is Fantage better than Club Penguin   Is Fantage better than Club Penguin Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:16 am

Err for my opinion it won't be fantage or CP ,it would be witch me but fantage is better than CP
Back to top Go down
https://latemadoka.carrd.co
Akari
Junior Fantagian
Akari

PostSubject: Re: Is Fantage better than Club Penguin   Is Fantage better than Club Penguin Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:36 am

I dislikes Club Penguin, because at CP you can't really do anything when you have no Membership and it's kinda dumb how CP was a City then changed to something like Runescape or Adventure Quest or RPG Suspect

I been playing Fantage since 2009 then quit Fantage on 2012 for a while and started playing again at 2013, I think fantage is better then CP because the characters are anime characters, and you can wear more clothes, earn Stars and Ecoins easier, new Fantage events every week or less, make new friends easy on Fantage/Good Community, Sell and Trade items, ect.

Fantage FTW Very Happy

Last edited by HATSUNE MIKU ボーカロイド on Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://gemugyokainepuforum.betaboard.net/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Is Fantage better than Club Penguin   Is Fantage better than Club Penguin Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 10:07 am

I never really liked either, but I have to say that fantage is more fair because on Club Penguin they'll ban you for telling someone your age or gender, and the membership is like $50 for six months.

Neopets wins.
Back to top Go down
Amour Allure
Senior Fantagian
Amour Allure

PostSubject: Re: Is Fantage better than Club Penguin   Is Fantage better than Club Penguin Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 6:11 pm

I prefer Fantage,You always have to be a premium to buy things on Club Penguin.The only things I do on CP is play this game where you can go fishing for certain fish,and go to the Karate place to earn my Karate belts.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Is Fantage better than Club Penguin   Is Fantage better than Club Penguin Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:24 pm

I haven't really played club penguin that much but I'm sure that anyone can choose either one depending on what they like to do. So if you like the type of games on fantage you play fantage. Or if you like the games on club penguin you play club penguin. I guess it doesn't really matter who likes what because if you liked club penguin better you'd probably be posting on club penguin forums instead.
Back to top Go down
Lisa1051
New Fantagian
Lisa1051

PostSubject: Re: Is Fantage better than Club Penguin   Is Fantage better than Club Penguin Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 5:25 pm

Personally, I prefer Club Penguin over Fantage, but hey, don't criticize me! I mean, both websites have their own problems, but if I had to choose, I'd choose Club Penguin. Fantage seems unfair to non Premium members (like me) but I'm not saying that the game is entirely awful. Fantage gives more privileges to premium members for some reason, and I'm pretty sure not everyone is happy with that. Club Penguin, on the other hand, gives non members pretty cool gifts while Fantage gives little accessories and clothes that aren't very good compared to Club Penguin gifts.
(I want to type more but I think that's enough, no?)

THIS IS MY OWN OPINION. EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN OPINION.

You can think Fantage is better, but I don't really care. Read those ten words again if you don't understand why I don't really care. Wink
Back to top Go down
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

PostSubject: Re: Is Fantage better than Club Penguin   Is Fantage better than Club Penguin Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 5:30 pm

Fantage is better membership or not.

I play both. im a member on fantage and a non member on club penguin.

Club penguin is good but it kinda lags for me and it has items for everyone and prizes just like fantage. you can get more stuff on fantage...non or member.on club penguin you have to be a member to have anyone that's not your friend to go to your house. on fantage you can decide if you want it for everyone,friends or just you.

Rating??

Club Penguin 6/10
Fantage 8/10

Last edited by Sparkkle on Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Is Fantage better than Club Penguin   Is Fantage better than Club Penguin Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 5:31 pm

Fantage actually has a lot of non clothes compared to club penguin. Or maybe I just haven't been in club penguin in one or two years.

I still like Club Penguin though, because I was into it for a long time. I never really liked fantage and haven't played it for more than two months straight.

I also like Club Penguin's games better. And the graphics. Fantage character's animations are very choppy, and the disadvantage of pixels is that if something is really detailed it doesn't look that good.
Back to top Go down
Cefie
Dedicated Fantagian
Cefie

PostSubject: Re: Is Fantage better than Club Penguin   Is Fantage better than Club Penguin Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 5:34 pm

I played CP a while back. It was SOOOOOOOO boring once I did everything I could.
At least Fantage has constant new stuff and events.
By the way, just play Wild Slinger on Fantage.
Back to top Go down
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

PostSubject: Re: Is Fantage better than Club Penguin   Is Fantage better than Club Penguin Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 5:40 pm

i have lots of stuff on club penguin (its been maybe 1-3 years of playing?)

This is my user:

Is Fantage better than Club Penguin Im_not10

i didnt put the name in sooo sorry!
yeah i never had membership.
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: Is Fantage better than Club Penguin   Is Fantage better than Club Penguin Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 5:49 pm

club penguin has changed. it's been a long time since i played cp. I'm checking my penguin's age rofl

1704 days old. so... i've joined in 2008...................
danggg..

btw does anyone wanna play cp with me? LOL i'm bored so c;
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Is Fantage better than Club Penguin   Is Fantage better than Club Penguin Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 6:41 pm

Yeah it's your opinion and I hope this doesn't start an argument.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Is Fantage better than Club Penguin   Is Fantage better than Club Penguin Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 6:53 pm

My opinion :
I think that fantage is wayyy better.
Reasons:
fantage has cuter clothing and hair
in fantage you can do more things if you not a mem
I think club p is booooring and a little babyish for me...
In club p they make it embarrassing not to be a mem to me.
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Is Fantage better than Club Penguin   Is Fantage better than Club Penguin Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 4:30 am

I prefer fantage because really Club penguin you can walk around naked and their isn't really much cool stuff and When i was a member on their i quitted for a long time now i don't like it and my friend is like Meet me on club penguin and i was like okay But in my mind i was like I DON'T WANT TO GO ON IT BUT THATS OFFENDING MY FRIEND I enjoy fantage more because you can have some member items by earning ecoins and we get free 500 ecoins when we join and you get 100 ecoins and a free t shirt when you invite someone the 1st time and a medal when you invite more people you get like a medal and it upgrades sometimes and you can watch videos for 30,25 or 20 ecoins and I enjoy fantage But still i do think half of the accounts on club penguin are 8 year old no offence!! and both of the websites they are not really safe because both of them date mostly the newbies.And fantage won't stop doing non vs mems and i hate it! its just horrible!! and i hate that both of the websites don't use pay by phone anymore i was going to get membership on fantage!!!
Ive played cp for 1-2 years and fantage for 2 years and 3/2 months
My club penguin account:
I do like cp but not so fun as fantage.
My fantage account.:
Back to top Go down
Love Dragon Slayer Amoura
Rookie Fantagian
Love Dragon Slayer Amoura

PostSubject: Re: Is Fantage better than Club Penguin   Is Fantage better than Club Penguin Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 12:36 pm

I really must say Fantage. I started playing Club Penguin pretty early, between 2006 and 2007 and then it was a lot of fun. But now I don't think it's as fun anymore. Fantage is a lot more fun for me though. My whole class used to play it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Fantage better than Club Penguin   Is Fantage better than Club Penguin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Fantage better than Club Penguin
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next