Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Yay!, Owww!, and Jackpot ( HAPPPPPPPY ENDING)! ( 6/19/13)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

Yay!, Owww!, and Jackpot ( HAPPPPPPPY ENDING)! ( 6/19/13) Empty
PostSubject: Yay!, Owww!, and Jackpot ( HAPPPPPPPY ENDING)! ( 6/19/13)   Yay!, Owww!, and Jackpot ( HAPPPPPPPY ENDING)! ( 6/19/13) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 5:24 pm

Ok so today my best friend and I went to stevie b's along with my little brother and his friend and his brother's little brother. At first we were only gonna eat, but then we got tokens. Few minuetes later we got prizes! I looked down and noticed that the prize I wanted was an icecream toy for 420 tickets! I only had 80! So I got a soccer ball and braclets. My friend got braclets too. After that we got a few more tokens then we couldn't anymore so we were looking under the floor for tokens and stuff. After that FINALLY this girl showed us ( also my brother and his friend and brother) this cheat from a game were you reach and can get a ton of tokens! There were probably over 1000 tokens there! Everyone got some, when I tried to pull my hand to get some it hurt, though I felt like a got a ton of tokens and it turns out I did!!!! I shared with my friend and we got a ton of tickets! I tried to get more and I did! I got even more than last time! My fiingers began to hurt and there was a bit blood and scratches all over my hand...in the end my friend got these gooey cool eyeball toys and...............when I noticed how much tickets I got I wassssssssss sooooooooooooooooo happy because.................................I had enough for the icecream toy I wanted!!!!!! ( Yes it was sorta cheating....at least my punishment was my hand getting scatched)
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Yay!, Owww!, and Jackpot ( HAPPPPPPPY ENDING)! ( 6/19/13)   Yay!, Owww!, and Jackpot ( HAPPPPPPPY ENDING)! ( 6/19/13) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 5:26 pm

That sounds awesome! I am glad you had enough tokens!
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Yay!, Owww!, and Jackpot ( HAPPPPPPPY ENDING)! ( 6/19/13)   Yay!, Owww!, and Jackpot ( HAPPPPPPPY ENDING)! ( 6/19/13) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 5:29 pm

@ Teto Kasane

It was! 

@ everyone who reads this

Sorry if I confuse someone. It was acually a cheat were you reach into this hole were all the tokens everyone gives to play the game....
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

Location : RATE THIS LOCATION A 10 OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*

PostSubject: Re: Yay!, Owww!, and Jackpot ( HAPPPPPPPY ENDING)! ( 6/19/13)   Yay!, Owww!, and Jackpot ( HAPPPPPPPY ENDING)! ( 6/19/13) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 5:27 am

woah! your so lucky!
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Yay!, Owww!, and Jackpot ( HAPPPPPPPY ENDING)! ( 6/19/13)   Yay!, Owww!, and Jackpot ( HAPPPPPPPY ENDING)! ( 6/19/13) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 10:42 am

That's awesome! I wish there were more cheats like that in the world!
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Yay!, Owww!, and Jackpot ( HAPPPPPPPY ENDING)! ( 6/19/13)   Yay!, Owww!, and Jackpot ( HAPPPPPPPY ENDING)! ( 6/19/13) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 5:09 pm

Kozakura wrote:
That's awesome! I wish there were more cheats like that in the world!

Ikr! I wish there was one where everything in there were 100 dollars bills!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yay!, Owww!, and Jackpot ( HAPPPPPPPY ENDING)! ( 6/19/13)   Yay!, Owww!, and Jackpot ( HAPPPPPPPY ENDING)! ( 6/19/13) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yay!, Owww!, and Jackpot ( HAPPPPPPPY ENDING)! ( 6/19/13)
Page 1 of 1