Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Firefly Islands [[RP]]

Go down 
+5
Silver
aimi
Flynn
Amour Allure
Primrose
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Shelby
Junior Fantagian

Location : I travel to many locations daily. My house, School, My Gym, L.A, now, which place are you taking about, animated computer?

Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:17 pm

"You've mentioned that..." Iris said, moving her arms and wrists, happy to be moving.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:20 pm

"Much better. Thanks." Break said, standing up and putting a hand to his back. "Okay, ready when you are, I guess."  He was starting to get sort of excited. Even though he knew he'd just be back out on the street so to speak, it would be a big improvement to being locked up in a cell. They're just berries. They can't be too hard to find. he thought.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:21 pm

"I just wanted to remind you.. Well, good luck!" She said, smiling. "I really think you can do this! I also forgot to mention.. Get the berries from the fields early.. If its past 6 PM, animals go out and you will have to look around the island for loose berries. That is my last piece of advice."
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Shelby
Junior Fantagian

Location : I travel to many locations daily. My house, School, My Gym, L.A, now, which place are you taking about, animated computer?

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:21 pm

"Thanks." Iris says, looking at break with a slight smile. She was waiting for Rhyme to leave.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:23 pm

"Let's go then." Break said, eager to start. "Take us to the island." He fastened the straps on the backpack and turned to Iris, then back to Rhyme. "What are we waiting for?"
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:27 pm

"Nothing! Follow me to the port." Rhyme said as she walked out. The three of them were put in a horse carriage and taken to the port. "Alright, now we have to wait for the boat to arrive to take you to the island."
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:31 pm

"Okay." Said Break, nodding. He knew now would be a good time to make a run for it, but he didn't because if he got caught the consequences would be dire. Rhyme had made that pretty clear. If we find enough berries, I wonder if I'll be in trouble if I take some for myself. I need food more than her daughter, I'm certain. He thought, avoiding making eye contact with Rhyme or Iris.
Back to top Go down
Shelby
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:32 pm

Iris waited uncomfortably for Rhyme to leave. She knew Break was probably hungry, so she was trying to...Am I trying to...Impress him? What. The. Heck. Iris thought. It was weird, she was just trying to help, right? Right. Ha.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:35 pm

"Rhyme, how long do you estimate we'll be waiting?" Break asked. "I imagine the rest of the tribe wouldn't be too happy if they saw me loose before my sentence is over, and I don't know about Iris." He leaned out of the carriage and looked around. He was already starting to get some angry stares. "Man, I must have really caused a scene."
Back to top Go down
Shelby
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:38 pm

"No worries. The tribe members are used to it...I get small sentences like this regularly...Though none knows why..." Her voice trailed off, still thinking about those Figs. She desperately wanted to give one to Break. But she still didn't, herself understand why it was so urgent. They barely knew each other! Plus, he couldn't be that hungry. he had bread. Right? So WHY was I so wanting to give a little food to Break? Why? Thoughts tossed around her mind.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:41 pm

((I have to go to bed now. I'll be on tomorrow morning.))
Back to top Go down
Shelby
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:41 pm

((AWWWWWW Bye Jeff!))
Back to top Go down
Shelby
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:43 pm

((I need to go to the movies. Again. yep 2 nights in a row haha anyway gtg bye))
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:54 pm

Rhymeleft as the boat arrived. "Bye! Good look! Get berries! Don't starve!"
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 5:16 am

"Okay, bye Rhyme." Break said, looking over at Iris for a cue of some sort. "Okay, so we basically just go where the wind is strongest and try to find a field with pink berries before 6:00. I'd say we have about 10 hours or so." He stopped, turning his head to try and tell which direction the wind was coming from. "Where do you think we should start?"
Back to top Go down
Shelby
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:10 am

((Back))

Iris notices Break's glance at her, and looks down. Which way should they go? No clue.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:26 am

"Let's head...that way." Break said, pointing in a random direction because he really had no idea which way the wind was facing. Actually, he couldn't feel much wind at all. "If we don't find anything we'll try another direction. There's really no way to make this go any faster." He shrugged, then started walking. "The only thing I'm going to say is that we shouldn't split up under any circumstances. It would be really hard to find each other again since we have no form of communication."

Last edited by Jeff on Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shelby
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:33 am

"No...There's no wind here...We should keep walking and wait to see where the wind hits the strongest." Iris said, fumbling with her pocket. "Here. I bet you need it." Iris gave Break the bigger fig she had, smiling slightly, turning her head and blushing. "Let's get moving." She said quietly, biting into her little fig.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:38 am

"Wow, thanks." Said Break, taking the fig without another word. He never passed up an opportunity for extra food, since he had no idea when he'd get any again. And now he had a poor reputation as a thief as well. "Okay, let's just keep walking. This island can't be more than a couple miles long. Even if we have to clear the whole island we're probably going to find the berries before six if we walk 2 or 3 miles per hour."
Back to top Go down
Shelby
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:41 am

"No. It's not that long. Let's go. Wait, you can shapeshift...Maybe that can get us faster? I don't know..." She looks down, feeling stupid, and blushing. "I'm not very familiar with the art of shape shifting..."
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:45 am

"I guess, but that would still create the problem that you couldn't keep up with me. I can't take the form of an animal big enough for you to ride, so it might be pretty pointless."  Break said. "We're probably best off just walking." He looked at Iris, and grinned. "Unless you've got any better ideas, of course."
Back to top Go down
elsa ♡
Dedicated Fantagian
elsa ♡

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:49 am

(( i don't mean to sound annoying or pushy but these double characters are confusing D: ))
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:54 am

((I dropped Flynn so now I only have 1 character (Break), Symphony has 2 (Rhyme, Nathalyn) and Shelby has 2 (Iris, Emmi.) Break and Emmi are on one of the islands (it may or may not be the one you're on), Rhyme is with her tribe of humans on another island (almost certainly isn't the one you're on). Everyone else is on the same island. I hope that cleared things up somewhat.))
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:59 am

((@cowcow are you even on the roleplay? no offense, but i don't think you can post here if you haven't joined..))
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 12:01 pm

((She is. Airi, remember?))

cowcow23 wrote:

HUMAN APP.
Name. Airi
Age. 14
Gender. Female
Sexuality. Straight
Grade/Job. Grade 10. She is immensely smart.
Personality. Sweet, bubbly, creative, smart, but she has a temper if you bother her.
Picture/Description. icon<<<
Short Bio (optional). Airi was the plus one to the party. She really does not enjoy them and she knew she should have stayed home. All of her family is alive and well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Firefly Islands [[RP]]
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next