Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Wow what has fantage become...

Go down 
+2
Squirtle
Hallow ween
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

Location : RATE THIS LOCATION A 10 OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*

Wow what has fantage become... Empty
PostSubject: Wow what has fantage become...   Wow what has fantage become... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 10:24 am

so today i was at family tryouts when this boy asked me if i wanted to be friends. i was like "umm sure"
then a few minutes later he started to private message me about "magic" and "me and him" and i was like WHAT. and then i deleted him. then i went to downtown and saw me and sent me a buddy request. i denied it, and he was like WHY WOULD U DO THIS TO ME.
wow. just wow.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Wow what has fantage become...   Wow what has fantage become... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 10:32 am

Some people on fantage are just horrible. Report him, or email fantage, and he should get banned.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Kitten-BunBun
Regular Fantagian
Kitten-BunBun

PostSubject: Re: Wow what has fantage become...   Wow what has fantage become... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 1:31 pm

HAHAHAHA! I LOVE THIS STORY!!

@Teto Kasane is right! Try to ban him. (if someone does that to you again, to the monkey thing)
Back to top Go down
http://kitten-bunbun.tumblr.com/
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Wow what has fantage become...   Wow what has fantage become... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 4:56 pm

Ugh I hate when those kind of people do that....they should just save it for IMVU.
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

Location : RATE THIS LOCATION A 10 OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*

PostSubject: Re: Wow what has fantage become...   Wow what has fantage become... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 8:07 pm

i would report him to fantage but i forgot his username. when i posted it i was in a rush, so here is what happened:
i was in downtown looking for tryouts, when this girl said fam tryouts. i went to her place, and there was a boy. he said hi. i said hi. he said do you wanna be friends? i said umm sure.
later when i was at a movie tryout he started to pm me and told me to go to my plc. i asked why and he said magic, if u know what i mean. i said no i dont know what u mean. and he said magic, u and me. right now. want it? i said no. im lO. he said well then dont do it, its fantage, not real life. i said NO. he said fine but still go to ur plc. i was like fine. i went there and and took him to my barn. then i locked my house so he couldn't get out. i went in my barn and he changed his clothes. he told me to change my clothes, but i pretended i wasnt there. then i deleted him. he said WHY WOULD U DO THIS TO ME. he tried to get out of my barn but he couldn't Wink until he used the map.
this is about what happened. i dont remember exactly
Back to top Go down
Miranda Sings
Senior Fantagian
Miranda Sings

PostSubject: Re: Wow what has fantage become...   Wow what has fantage become... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 1:34 am

The worst thiing about fantage is the people.
Back to top Go down
http://mirandasings.com
Youblue32
New Fantagian
Youblue32

PostSubject: Re: Wow what has fantage become...   Wow what has fantage become... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:21 pm

Im sorry, but thats kind of amusing. But yeah, there are some cray people on fantage:x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow what has fantage become...   Wow what has fantage become... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wow what has fantage become...
Page 1 of 1