Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Report Cards. 6/16/13

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian

Report Cards. 6/16/13 Empty
PostSubject: Report Cards. 6/16/13   Report Cards. 6/16/13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 3:47 pm

I got my report card. I got all As. Well, except for about 2-3 Bs. Other than that, I only got one C. The rest were all As. Um, we all were supposed to get them yesterday, but I went home early due to concentration problems. Another symptom of Depression.
Anyways, We watched " Cast Away" and I actually laughed and smiled. A lot. But that's gone now, due to my disgusting " other friends" who are the main problem of why I think I have depression. So, yeah. Also, I just asked my mom about her previous Depression and her current Anxiety. She looked at me, weird-expressioned, and said, " YOU DON'T HAVE IT?!" and I'm like " no, no!" when inside I just died.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: Report Cards. 6/16/13   Report Cards. 6/16/13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 3:55 pm

Good job with the report card!! I hope you feel less depressed. Trust me, sometimes things that make you laugh can totally make you feel better. If you ever want to talk, feel free to PM me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Report Cards. 6/16/13   Report Cards. 6/16/13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:39 pm

Good luck next year. Awesome job with the report cards too. I got all threes and fours, except for two twos on gym. I got awards too, hehe. I'm glad schools out though, I need a break.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report Cards. 6/16/13   Report Cards. 6/16/13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report Cards. 6/16/13
Page 1 of 1