Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

My first edited Fantage hair

Go down 
+9
Miranda2
Roc Hijohshiki
flower
pat
Takeshi
Daisy
Rufistar
Janelle
Rena
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Regular Fantagian
Rena

My first edited Fantage hair Empty
PostSubject: My first edited Fantage hair   My first edited Fantage hair Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 11:58 pm

My first edited Fantage hair DarkElegance1_zps9e2637ed

...how do I improve this?

What are the main things that are wrong with it?

Also, rate it how it currently is on a scale of 1-10. I need to see other people's opinions.
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: My first edited Fantage hair   My first edited Fantage hair Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 12:42 am

honestly theres nothing wrong with.
just asking did you get the 'ponytail' from one of fantage's hair?

i'd rate it 10/10

nothing wrong with it.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My first edited Fantage hair   My first edited Fantage hair Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 1:38 am

Not sure how much you did (since I don't go on fantage), but what you have is 10/10. Nothing wrong with it, could very much pass for a new fantage hairstyle.

Could you post before and after pics? o3o Just to see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My first edited Fantage hair   My first edited Fantage hair Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 3:53 am

It's awesome. The shading is great. The head is a bit too large in height, however. You may want to crop it down a few pixels. Also, your brush is kind of thick. Try using 1x1 as a pixel brush (just the default, haha). Next time, you should try to save your images as .PNG, otherwise it will be incredibly blurry. Host them with tinypic afterwards.

7.5/10
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: My first edited Fantage hair   My first edited Fantage hair Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 4:01 am

Wooah! when I saw that I remembered mine.. xD

My first edited Fantage hair Dd10

xD
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Dedicated Fantagian
Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: My first edited Fantage hair   My first edited Fantage hair Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 8:03 am

Aze wrote:
It's awesome.  The shading is great.  The head is a bit too large in height, however.  You may want to crop it down a few pixels.  Also, your brush is kind of thick.  Try using 1x1 as a pixel brush (just the default, haha).  Next time, you should try to save your images as .PNG, otherwise it will be incredibly blurry.  Host them with tinypic afterwards.

7.5/10

Urm...I think the picture is PNG?
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My first edited Fantage hair   My first edited Fantage hair Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 11:44 am

하늘 wrote:
Aze wrote:
It's awesome.  The shading is great.  The head is a bit too large in height, however.  You may want to crop it down a few pixels.  Also, your brush is kind of thick.  Try using 1x1 as a pixel brush (just the default, haha).  Next time, you should try to save your images as .PNG, otherwise it will be incredibly blurry.  Host them with tinypic afterwards.

7.5/10

Uh, yes I think so too. There's nothing wrong with the quality, if you zoom in you can see the individual pixels and it's the right size.
Back to top Go down
pat
Veteran Fantagian
pat

PostSubject: Re: My first edited Fantage hair   My first edited Fantage hair Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 11:51 am

10/10 I see nothing wrong. Keep doing it!
Back to top Go down
https://http:/youtube.com/c/storster/
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My first edited Fantage hair   My first edited Fantage hair Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 12:04 pm

10/10 That's great. Before and After photos, please?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My first edited Fantage hair   My first edited Fantage hair Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 12:42 pm

Rufistar wrote:
하늘 wrote:
Aze wrote:

7.5/10

Uh, yes I think so too. There's nothing wrong with the quality, if you zoom in you can see the individual pixels and it's the right size.

Oh, yeah, now I see. It looked kind of different on my iPad, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Regular Fantagian
Rena

PostSubject: Re: My first edited Fantage hair   My first edited Fantage hair Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 3:47 pm

@Janelle: Yeah, I actually just edited two hairstyles together and colored it black.

Everyone else, thank you for the feedback. :3

When I get ob my computer I'll post before and after pics c:
Back to top Go down
Roc Hijohshiki
Expert Fantagian
Roc Hijohshiki

PostSubject: Re: My first edited Fantage hair   My first edited Fantage hair Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 7:23 pm

The hair is beautiful! 10/10
-------------------
One thing though. Try to make the bangs bit longer so the forehead will look smaller.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYVPYap7MFQ&feature=related
Rena
Regular Fantagian
Rena

PostSubject: Re: My first edited Fantage hair   My first edited Fantage hair Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 7:44 pm

Here's the process I went through to make this q.q

My first edited Fantage hair Stepbystep_zps34be7a78
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: My first edited Fantage hair   My first edited Fantage hair Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 8:16 pm

10/10 I would buy it
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: My first edited Fantage hair   My first edited Fantage hair Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 8:27 pm

CuteAngel wrote:
Here's the process I went through to make this q.q

My first edited Fantage hair Stepbystep_zps34be7a78
Mixing the hair is called a mixed hair. So I think this is actually a mixed hair. [correct me if I'm wrong but i just think]

Back to top Go down
Rena
Regular Fantagian
Rena

PostSubject: Re: My first edited Fantage hair   My first edited Fantage hair Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 9:08 pm

Edited/mixed are the same thing.

Custom, however, would be if you 100% made it yourself.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: My first edited Fantage hair   My first edited Fantage hair Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 9:13 pm

This is really cool! 10/10
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My first edited Fantage hair   My first edited Fantage hair Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:46 am

A mixed hair is a hair made using multiple different hairs put together. A custom hair, however, is a hair you pixelled yourself 100% from scratch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My first edited Fantage hair   My first edited Fantage hair Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:42 am

I think it's really great! It's very nice, I'd give it a 9/10
However the shades of gray in the hair look too similar to each other, try making them have a little more contrast. Also, using just grey looks dull, if you want to aim for black hair, maybe try a dark unsaturated blue or brown instead. It also looks better when you use slightly different hues for each shade but if it's confusing don't bother. I hope this helped ^^
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: My first edited Fantage hair   My first edited Fantage hair Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 2:00 pm

Yeah I get mixed up with custom and mixed.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Loyal Fantagian
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: My first edited Fantage hair   My first edited Fantage hair Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 3:29 pm

It's awesome!
10/10
Back to top Go down
Pookie-Chan
Regular Fantagian
Pookie-Chan

PostSubject: Re: My first edited Fantage hair   My first edited Fantage hair Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 6:10 pm

That's really good, it's way better then anything I can do.Very Happy In fact, I don't even know how to edit Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
http://fantageworldguide.wordpress.com/
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: My first edited Fantage hair   My first edited Fantage hair Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:04 pm

Wow this is awesome! 9.8/10. But I don't really know how to edit these things so I can't really tell you what to improve on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first edited Fantage hair   My first edited Fantage hair Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My first edited Fantage hair
Page 1 of 1