Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

RP: Pain [Remade]

Go down 
+3
Primrose
MsJoyMaeda
Miranda2
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP: Pain [Remade]   RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 6:44 pm

Venus closed her eyes, falling back onto the cushion. "I feel.. bad, still.." Venus whimpered, rubbing her forehead. "I think I need to sit down too."
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: RP: Pain [Remade]   RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 6:53 pm

Cookie sighed. "We're going to be stuck here for a while. Which might not be that bad, actually... I hope there's food here. And supplies. Unfortunately we might eventually suffocate in here from the loss of air... but at least we're all here." Cookie looked at Spirit and Connect. " You've been quiet lately..." Cookie quivered. " Don't tell me you're going to try to kill us. I only know so much about the world..."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: RP: Pain [Remade]   RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 6:56 pm

Venus sat down, holding her head with her hands, whimpering. "You have no idea how much this hurts.." Venus said. "It hurts like-" She stopped, "Aaah!!" She yelled at the pain.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: RP: Pain [Remade]   RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 7:02 pm

"Oh god," Cookie said shakily. "Nurse, we have no idea how to heal her. Please help!"

(( I don't think we can go very far if Kytie and Relora aren't posting :/ ))
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: RP: Pain [Remade]   RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 7:04 pm

Venus didn't want to act like the weak girl, so she dusted herself off and stood up, wobbling a bit, and managed to walk up to the door of the training hall. She opened the door. "I'm fine.. I'm fine.." Venus said loudly, heading towards the training center.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: RP: Pain [Remade]   RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 7:20 pm

" What do you mean you're fine! Your head is turning a color I've never even seen before!" Cookie exclaimed. " Why don't you want help?"
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: RP: Pain [Remade]   RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 7:24 pm

"Beause I.. I am NOT a weakling!" Venus yelled out, dragging her left foot as she walked, her hand covering her forehead. She felt something heavy on her eyelid, making it drop. With her open eye, she was able to recognize it. "OH MY GOSH ITS BLEEDING..."
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: RP: Pain [Remade]   RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 7:32 pm

"Well, we can all agree you're pretty brave, but strong people are brave enough to ask for help when they need it." Cookie said, gaging. She coughed up a little furball. " I really think you should rest and heal that wound. I'm starting to get a little sick myself." Cookie turned green. " This is disgusting..."
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: RP: Pain [Remade]   RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:08 pm

((Back from Drim Major camp now, I can tell no one read my topic lul. But that's fine. Seeing as Kytie hasn't posted since I left I'll go with the route if being dragged by your character cherry. @Klytie. Spirit is now at the secret training ground. You were technically dragged along there too so you could be there. Otherwise spirit and Connect just got seperated in the hustle and bustle of the hospital))

Spirit watched dazed as the one girl cringed in pain. She was so confused and she felt almost removed from her own body. The atmosphere felt foreign as if someone was slowly taking the oxygen away and her lungs were screaming for air. She gulped as her mouth dried out. Why was everything so... Different?

She tried to keep her focus on the injured girl insure of how to  help. She should really get their names...
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: RP: Pain [Remade]   RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 6:12 pm

Cookie stared at Venus, then turned her head and looked at Spirit. "Please help us..." she managed to say. "You know what to do, you were with the nurse..."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: RP: Pain [Remade]   RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:37 pm

Sheesh. It feels like forever since I've been here. It looked like it was getting dark and the girls still didn't come out of hiding. Seems like Heather will have to stay here. The girls will eventually come out, if she stays hidden.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: RP: Pain [Remade]   RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:41 pm

(( This isn't going anywhere... ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP: Pain [Remade]   RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP: Pain [Remade]
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12