Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

What annoys you?

Go down 
+20
Reese
el
Oliver
YEEZUS
Officer Number Two
Lenka
Miranda2
o
Roc Hijohshiki
MsJoyMaeda
pokeranger
Relora
Squirtle
Janelle
aimi
Snow
Silver
alex
Flynn
flower
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Donutangel♥
Senior Fantagian
Donutangel♥

What annoys you? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What annoys you?   What annoys you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 12:05 am

- When people on Instagram Keeps Posting Over and Over In a Chain.
- When People Never Say Excuse Me
- When People Always Ask Me Whats The Anwsers To A test Because They Know I know them. Ill think of more later..
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you?   What annoys you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 12:08 am

Klytie wrote:
@Castiel

Sorry for butting in, but I think you should respect Relora's opinion. This topic is about what annoys someone. You can't just go in and tell them what they feel about something that annoys them is a wrong opinion.
Basically this. Everybody has their own opinion on something and so do you. It doesn't mean you have to abuse it.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you?   What annoys you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:50 am

Klytie wrote:
@Castiel
Sorry for butting in, but I think you should respect Relora's opinion. This topic is about what annoys someone. You can't just go in and tell them what they feel about something that annoys them is a wrong opinion.

I never said I didn't respect her opinion? She has every right to believe what she wants to but I was just expressing my opinion on the topic as well? I never said it was wrong because I personally believe there is no such thing as wrong or right, so??? All feelings are justifiable and most of the time cannot be helped, so if that does annoy Relora then that's fine and dandy for her and all but it doesn't mean I'm not allow to state what my feelings/opinions on the subject are.
Again, sorry if expressing my personal beliefs and opinions as well is somehow ~forbidden~, but I wasn't aware.
Anyway, I feel as if I'm steering off-topic here so I'm just going to say that something that really annoys me is when people act as if nudity is some terrible, awful thing that must be hidden away from the world.
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you?   What annoys you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 12:25 pm

Jeff wrote:
It annoys me when people call me a sore loser because I wanted to win. What did they want me to do, cheer because I lost? Granted it's annoying when someone throws a hissy fit because they didn't win anything, but you can't really expect them to be outright enthusiastic.

It annoys me when someone says I'm cheating because I found a loophole. It isn't my fault I noticed a flaw in the rules, and using it to my advantage isn't a crime either.

I can't stand it when people make assumptions about your intelligence based on your social life. I haven't had any real life friends since 2 years ago, but that doesn't mean I'm stupid or that I do poorly in school, and it certainly doesn't imply that I need "help" doing anything.

I dislike when people are redundant. It just really gets on my nerves.

That bolded text. That happens so much during Gym class at my school, you have absolutely no idea.

Another thing that annoys me is when you're looking forward to something, the couple of days before it go by quickly, but the last day before it goes by SOOOO slow. { Going to Greece tomorrow, and this feels like torture.}
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you?   What annoys you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 12:25 pm

whoa guys okay. calm down. obviously both castiel and relora believe very strongly on the subject, and i don't think their opinions are going to sway very much. just because castiel argued against relora first doesn't make him (her?) the bad guy. if castiel had posted their opinion first and then relora posted arguing against it, i'm sure you would all be on relora's case now. they are both stating their opinions, not "abusing" the other person's opinion. if you notice, relora is being just as rude, if any, as castiel. i personally agree with relora; i don't like super short-shorts (though not for the same reasons), but that doesn't mean somebody else can't argue against my opinion with their own opinion.

sorry for so much text
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you?   What annoys you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 12:30 pm

It annoys me when all my ink pens stop working when I need them *sobs*
Back to top Go down
Pookie-Chan
Regular Fantagian
Pookie-Chan

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you?   What annoys you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 1:05 pm

-People who uses acronyms in real life. For example, LOL, TTYL,etc.
-Back-Stabbers
-People who can never admit they are wrong
-People who can never keep promises
-Trolls
-Conceited People
-I hate how people post pictures of themselves saying that their ugly when they are actually pretty
Back to top Go down
http://fantageworldguide.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you?   What annoys you? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What annoys you?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: