Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Fantage Dating

Go down 
+18
Butterfly2909
iPocky
alyssagirl.(:
Trash
Kandi
Karen
CakeBossLover
xoxMorganxox
Magdaleena
twilight_fan98
v
Nakira
Sharpsul99
pokeranger
Lane.
linda
Bloobu
Bluerivers1
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
starcic123
Rookie Fantagian
starcic123

Fantage Dating - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Dating   Fantage Dating - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:10 pm

I hate pd's too but I do agree with sharp in some ways. Fantage used to be fun back in 2008 and 2009. Pretty much every person who has been around during that time agrees with me, and the only people that still think it's "really fun" are little kids. And the fantage dating is completely ridiculous because people date eachother because they think they "love" eachother. And really, no, you don't love that person because you don't even know them so I don't know how thats even possible in any way. And you don't know anything about them since they could be lying about any personal information they're giving you. An example is Tyiscool, he "dates" and new girl about every month and usually that girl is either 10 or 11. And I don't think kids of that age should be dating much less on the internet.
Back to top Go down
iPocky
Rookie Fantagian
iPocky

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Dating   Fantage Dating - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:45 pm

starcic123 wrote:
I hate pd's too but I do agree with sharp in some ways. Fantage used to be fun back in 2008 and 2009. Pretty much every person who has been around during that time agrees with me, and the only people that still think it's "really fun" are little kids. And the fantage dating is completely ridiculous because people date eachother because they think they "love" eachother. And really, no, you don't love that person because you don't even know them so I don't know how thats even possible in any way. And you don't know anything about them since they could be lying about any personal information they're giving you. An example is Tyiscool, he "dates" and new girl about every month and usually that girl is either 10 or 11. And I don't think kids of that age should be dating much less on the internet.
I agree, but as you said, there are little kids playing too. What they're saying, like, "Be my date"
Is giving kids a bad example and letting them try it out too. I think that's not right. Kids should be worried about school more than an online dating. If their parents knew about this, could you imagine how they'd feel? Seriously, they should take their fun in some other game then a kid game. Like Gaia or something.
Back to top Go down
starcic123
Rookie Fantagian
starcic123

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Dating   Fantage Dating - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:53 pm

iPocky wrote:
starcic123 wrote:
I agree, but as you said, there are little kids playing too. What they're saying, like, "Be my date"
Is giving kids a bad example and letting them try it out too. I think that's not right. Kids should be worried about school more than an online dating. If their parents knew about this, could you imagine how they'd feel? Seriously, they should take their fun in some other game then a kid game. Like Gaia or something.

Yeah, thats what I mean, people want pd's when there isn't even a prom and they don't even know the person AT ALL.
Back to top Go down
iPocky
Rookie Fantagian
iPocky

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Dating   Fantage Dating - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:59 pm

starcic123 wrote:
iPocky wrote:
starcic123 wrote:

Yeah, thats what I mean, people want pd's when there isn't even a prom and they don't even know the person AT ALL.
I KNOW! That's why they should blame it all on "proms" to show that's why their dating.
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Dating   Fantage Dating - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:20 pm

Fantage just doesn't understand what goes on other than people hanging out. I mean, I've seen people "do it"...in PUBLIC.
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Dating   Fantage Dating - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:34 pm

SjeeshBack wrote:
Fantage just doesn't understand what goes on other than people hanging out. I mean, I've seen people "do it"...in PUBLIC.

W... T... H...

WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT!? /allcaps There are KIDS on the site, for God's sake! -.-''
Back to top Go down
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Dating   Fantage Dating - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:00 pm

Ive went to someones house, and there was a member boy and a member girl and the girl said, ''get out'' and i said ''umm are you gonna..'' and the boy said ''yeah lol so get out''and kicked me out. (I WASN'T GONNA WATCH THEM, ew o.o) so yeah.
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
hippl111
Junior Fantagian
hippl111

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Dating   Fantage Dating - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 5:51 pm

a searchbar said that to me
Back to top Go down
Lazarus
Regular Fantagian
Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Dating   Fantage Dating - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2022 12:12 am

Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/PGYhtR83ez
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Dating   Fantage Dating - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantage Dating
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2