Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Ugh Please Help

Go down 
+2
Squirtle
Donutangel♥
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Donutangel♥
Senior Fantagian
Donutangel♥

Ugh Please Help Empty
PostSubject: Ugh Please Help   Ugh Please Help Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 3:37 pm

So I've Been Trying to Draw Marilyn Monroe But I Can't Seem To Get The Face Proportions Right.The Texture Of The Hair Is Perfect. But I Cant Make A Face Inside The Hair. Can Someone Please Help Me. Also Can Someone Teach Me How To Shade. confusedSad

Last edited by ♥rawr angel♥ on Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I have more to say)
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

Ugh Please Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ugh Please Help   Ugh Please Help Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 5:28 pm

I cant help you with the face, but maybe with shading! For shading, you need a light scource, You maybe can doodle a sun at one side of your paper. Then you can draw the dark shading at the sides that the sun wont reach to. Also, if it is hard to shade with you pencils, then draw a line somewhere you want to shade, then move you finger around that so it will smudge a little to look like shading. I hope that helped!
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

Ugh Please Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ugh Please Help   Ugh Please Help Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 5:31 pm

oH nO. iT'S mY aRCH nEMISIS cAPTAIN cAPITOL!!
Back to top Go down
Donutangel♥
Senior Fantagian
Donutangel♥

Ugh Please Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ugh Please Help   Ugh Please Help Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 6:05 pm

Yuzuki Yukari wrote:
I cant help you with the face, but maybe with shading! For shading, you need a light scource, You maybe can doodle a sun at one side of your paper. Then you can draw the dark shading at the sides that the sun wont reach to. Also, if it is hard to shade with you pencils, then draw a line somewhere you want to shade, then move you finger around that so it will smudge a little to look like shading. I hope that helped!

Thank You I Also Looked At The Tutorials And The Said It Depends On Where The Imaginary Light Comes From On The Paper Thank For Shading I Will post My Nicki Minaj Later.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

Ugh Please Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ugh Please Help   Ugh Please Help Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:33 pm

it would be easier to help you figure out what to do if we could take a look at your drawing. you don't have to post it, but it would certainly help! also, are you drawing nicki minaj or marilyn monroe? Neutral 
Back to top Go down
Nctzen127
Passionate Fantagian
Nctzen127

Ugh Please Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ugh Please Help   Ugh Please Help Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:40 pm

Look on youtube, that helps me. During my art class we used tortillions and stumps for shading. You can buy them at a local arts and crafts store but they might be pricy. I heard some people make their own. You can also use charcoal and conte for shading.

This might help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciYHoKkP_PQ
Back to top Go down
Donutangel♥
Senior Fantagian
Donutangel♥

Ugh Please Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ugh Please Help   Ugh Please Help Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:42 pm

o wrote:
it would be easier to help you figure out what to do if we could take a look at your drawing. you don't have to post it, but it would certainly help! also, are you drawing nicki minaj or marilyn monroe? Neutral 
Just Nicki For Now

Here It is Im Trying To Get It To Look Like This.I Didn't Finish The Other Eye And Its Very Dark
pic:
pic:

Last edited by ♥rawr angel♥ on Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I have more to say)
Back to top Go down
Donutangel♥
Senior Fantagian
Donutangel♥

Ugh Please Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ugh Please Help   Ugh Please Help Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:43 pm

kpopfan wrote:
Look on youtube, that helps me. During my art class we used tortillions and stumps for shading. You can buy them at a local arts and crafts store but they might be pricy. I heard some people make their own. You can also use charcoal and conte for shading.

This might help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciYHoKkP_PQ
Thank You I Don't Have Exta Items Just A Pencil But Il vist my local craft stor Micheals
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

Ugh Please Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ugh Please Help   Ugh Please Help Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:45 pm

♥rawr angel♥ wrote:
o wrote:
Just Nicki For Now
what part do you need help with? is it the shading?
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

Ugh Please Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ugh Please Help   Ugh Please Help Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:48 pm

Rawr Angel, please don't double post. If you have something to add to your post, please use the edit button (in the top right corner of the posts). Infraction given.
Back to top Go down
Donutangel♥
Senior Fantagian
Donutangel♥

Ugh Please Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ugh Please Help   Ugh Please Help Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:50 pm

Elboy wrote:
Rawr Angel, please don't double post. If you have something to add to your post, please use the edit button (in the top right corner of the posts). Infraction given.

Sorry It Wont Happen Again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ugh Please Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ugh Please Help   Ugh Please Help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ugh Please Help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Creations :: Art Discussion & Tutorials-
Jump to: