Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Are you popular or a nerd?

Go down 
+15
pokeranger
Squirtle
Relora
YEEZUS
Flynn
Officer Number Two
flower
Link
i am ugly
Silver
alex
Reese
el
aimi
Snow
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

Are you popular or a nerd? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you popular or a nerd?   Are you popular or a nerd? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 5:30 pm

SeeU wrote:
I got nerd. It told me that I should talk to people more because they think all nerds are shy.

Spoiler:

Also, why try to be popular? At school everyone knows about me liking vocaloid, anime, and stuff that is not popular in school. I dont care if I fit in or not. I already have one friend, which makes me happy enough. Plus I have everyone on ff with me. Most of the populars at my school are jerks anyway.

Sorry I get annoyed easily...

I agree! Who cares about being popular??? One of my friends that goes to another school wants to be popular, though she wants to be the nice kind with lots of friends...not the mean ones with cool clothes.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Are you popular or a nerd?   Are you popular or a nerd? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:09 pm

Princess~ wrote:
SeeU wrote:
I got nerd. It told me that I should talk to people more because they think all nerds are shy.

Spoiler:

Also, why try to be popular? At school everyone knows about me liking vocaloid, anime, and stuff that is not popular in school. I dont care if I fit in or not. I already have one friend, which makes me happy enough. Plus I have everyone on ff with me. Most of the populars at my school are jerks anyway.

I agree! Who cares about being popular??? One of my friends that goes to another school wants to be popular, though she wants to be the nice kind with lots of friends...not the mean ones with cool clothes.

People care about being popular because they like to feel like they're important, like people like them more than they like the larger "unpopular" crowd. They dress and act the way they do so that they don't lose the friendship of the other popular guys and become unpopular again.

As a permanent member of the geek group due the fact that I'm pretty socially awkward in real life and don't have friends, I really don't see the point in becoming popular, but for some people the popular group are their only friends. They'll do whatever it takes to stay within the circle, even if it means being annoying to the others.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Are you popular or a nerd?   Are you popular or a nerd? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:15 pm

Yo guys you shouldn't take these things seriously. It's probably made by a pre-teen girl who thinks that real populars and nerds/geeks are just like the stereotypes.
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Are you popular or a nerd?   Are you popular or a nerd? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:18 pm

eh, i landed geek/nerd. the quiz seemed a bit irrelevant in my opinion. there's nothing wrong being a so called "geek."
i'm not even considered unpopular at school. i'm practically known and am friends with everyone.

but anyways i don't really believe what that quiz said about me, lol.

people try so hard to be popular when really there shouldn't even be something about popularity. idk how to explain but i think it's good to just be yourself and not "change your ways" to please everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Nctzen127
Passionate Fantagian
Nctzen127

PostSubject: Re: Are you popular or a nerd?   Are you popular or a nerd? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:20 pm

This is so stereotypical... A "nerd or geek" can't be smart and dress in "cool" clothes at the same time? I got nerd/geek and I know It cause school comes first for me :)
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Are you popular or a nerd?   Are you popular or a nerd? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 2:35 pm

SeeU wrote:

Spoiler:

It gets better in highschool. You find that more people are more open to anime <3
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Are you popular or a nerd?   Are you popular or a nerd? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 2:39 pm

Relora wrote:
SeeU wrote:

Spoiler:

It gets better in highschool. You find that more people are more open to anime <3
^Totally. In middle school I knew like one-two people who liked anime, and in high school now I know a bunch of people who share the same interests as me (they're all upper-class men though -cry-)
But yeah, this quiz is mostly likely aimed for preteen girls (probably made by a preteen girl as well), so you shouldn't worry too much about what result you got! c: Besides, these kinds of quizzes are hardly ever accurate. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Are you popular or a nerd?   Are you popular or a nerd? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 2:40 pm

Relora wrote:
SeeU wrote:

Spoiler:

At my sister's highschool all the ninth graders were more interested in crack than anime..

Sorry I just really wanted to say that xDD

But yeah, these quizzes don't even work. Maybe every now and then they'll be accurate, but you can't rely on them 100%.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Are you popular or a nerd?   Are you popular or a nerd? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 8:36 pm

Popular... I expected that.
((I don't like streotypes though))
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: Are you popular or a nerd?   Are you popular or a nerd? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:30 pm

//gets nerd/geek

meh, whatever. i don't see the problem with being a nerd/geek, so okay, haha.
the result (like the description part) was a bit disappointing to read, though.
Back to top Go down
Roc Hijohshiki
Expert Fantagian
Roc Hijohshiki

PostSubject: Re: Are you popular or a nerd?   Are you popular or a nerd? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:01 am

I got popular. There's one thing that I don't understand though.
Spoiler:
Am I also a nerd/geek because I see another red bar.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYVPYap7MFQ&feature=related
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Are you popular or a nerd?   Are you popular or a nerd? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:39 am

i got nerd this quiz is so dumb Sad 

*punches a hole in the wall*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you popular or a nerd?   Are you popular or a nerd? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you popular or a nerd?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2