Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Dangan Ronpa [[RP]]

Go down 
+3
flower
alex
el
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

Dangan Ronpa [[RP]] Empty
PostSubject: Dangan Ronpa [[RP]]   Dangan Ronpa [[RP]] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:04 pm

(( hey i'm sorry that i wasn't creative and didn't do a different setting, but there's only so much you could do with this type of rp. we will be starting with everyone arriving at the school.
i won't be making frequent replies due to my trip in toronto, but i will try for sure!))

Ayame approached the rather large school. 'Do I really deserve this?' she thought to herself. 'I mean, cosplaying doesn't seem that special compared to other super high school levels."
Taking a deep sigh, she took her first step into the school, holding her invitation letter close to her side.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa [[RP]]   Dangan Ronpa [[RP]] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:47 pm

Youmu stood outside the front gates of her new high school, full of both excitement and anxiousness. She held her school bag, full of books, assorted types of pencils in a variety of colours, and some pieces of lined paper, held together in a petite notebook. Her grip tightened on her bag as she walked through the front gates of the school, holding a determined look on her face. I'll do good here. I'll read lots of things, I'll find the library, and I might make new friends. Even though we probably have different interests, that can't stop me from making friends with someone. Though I do hope that they approach me first. Oh well, what happens is what happens, she thought to herself.
-
Minoru stretched his arms out above his head and pulled up his velvet, purple coat a little bit. Adjusting his position, he walked into the school and looked around. Of course, there was a high chance that he was the only one from his old school to be here. Whatever. As long as I do well here and can continue to be one of the greatest clairvoyants, I'll be happy, he thought to himself. A smirk crawled onto his face and he began to walk into the school building.
Looking around the building, he saw two girls. The first one looked kind of unapproachable, like she was lost in her own little world. The second girl looked like quite the cheerful person. Dressed in rainbow colours, he decided that she was quite approachable. Walking over to her, he said, "Hi, the name's Satoshi. Yours?"

((my characters go by last names when other people talk to them+when they introduce each other, not to confuse anyone uwu))

Last edited by Lances on Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa [[RP]]   Dangan Ronpa [[RP]] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:54 pm

Sujisaki approached the large school, furrowing her eyebrows as she examined it. Her purple binder was underneath her right arm, secured by her arm pit. It had groups of lined-sheets of paper, and a small pouch for holding pencils, pens, erasers, sharpeners, and crayons. She lifted her free hand to her back, slightly touching her sword to make sure it was still there. Wouldn't want an inexperienced-user getting their hands on THIS. she thought, securing the sword even more. A frown came to her face as she twirled a piece of her violet hair on her index finger. It looked a lot bigger on the pamphlet. Oh well, I'm probably the only Super High School Level Sword Fighter here.

{ My character's name is Aiko, but she also addresses herself as Sujisaki and so do others like Lance's characters uwu }
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa [[RP]]   Dangan Ronpa [[RP]] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:03 pm

"Oh, Hello! I'm Iwate, nice to meet you!" she replied.
She quickly observed the much taller man in front of her. In particular, she really liked his coat.
"So, what's your 'Super High-School Level?" Ayame asked.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa [[RP]]   Dangan Ronpa [[RP]] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:06 pm

Sujisaki seen two people talking not so far away from her; She decided she might try to make friends, or acquaintances. People at her old school weren't particularly fond of her, so this was her chance. She slowly walked up to the two, hoping not to interrupt their conversation. " Uh, Hey. I'm Sujisaki, I just wanted to introduce myself." She said with a little more attitude than she would've liked.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa [[RP]]   Dangan Ronpa [[RP]] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:26 pm

"Hello, Iwate. I'm a Super High School Level Clairvoyant. And you?" he questioned. In all honesty, Minoru really wasn't sure what she was. Since she was wearing something so bright and extravagant, he partially assumed that she was something like a designer or artist. But on the other hand, she could probably just be something normal like a mathematician that just liked to dress up like that. Who knows?
-
Youmu looked up, then back down at her feet. She was beginning to feel quite out of place at this new school. Everyone looked exciting and interesting, and she seemed to look like the 'boring girl.' All I do is read books and write things down. I'm totally boring! There's nothing exciting about me! she thought to herself. Youmu concluded that it would be best not to talk to any of the people here. Opening her school bag, she pulled out one of her favourite books, Asleep, and began to read where she had left off.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa [[RP]]   Dangan Ronpa [[RP]] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:28 pm

Keiko approached Hope's Peak Academy, nervously fumbling her books for the invitation letter. "I can't believe, out of all of the talented people, I was picked." Sighing deeply, she cautiously stepped into the unfamiliar school.
Already, she saw some other students. It was going to be a long day.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa [[RP]]   Dangan Ronpa [[RP]] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:31 pm

A smirk came to Sujisaki's face as she lifted her free arm up to shake his hand. " I'm Aiko Sujisaki, but please, Call me Sujisaki." She said. She then pulled her sword from her back. " I'm a Super High School Level Sword Fighter; I've been doin' it all my life." A smirk was all over her face now; She wanted to intimidate the other students, and pulling out her death blade was a pretty good choice.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa [[RP]]   Dangan Ronpa [[RP]] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:33 pm

Keiko started by greeting the girl next to the creepy boy. Thinking of what to say, she realized that the girl has a sword. With a real blade. A fearful look crept upon her face.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa [[RP]]   Dangan Ronpa [[RP]] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:39 pm

Sujisaki noticed the girl next to her and Iwate. { Um, I guess I'll calm him this because he introduced himself to Sujisaki as Iwate. } She noticed as the girl eyed her sword, the fearful look on her face. If all the other students become as startled as this one, I'll have an intimidating reputation in a second! She kept the smile from inside form emerging, keeping the same smirk on her face. Playfully, she jolted the blade towards the girl, stopping just in-front of her face. Her smile was up now; from the left cheek to the right cheek. " Just kiddin'" She laughed, closing the sword and flinging it back over her shoulder. "when's school gonna start?" She complained.

Last edited by Lances on Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : no swearing)
Back to top Go down
no
Passionate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa [[RP]]   Dangan Ronpa [[RP]] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:40 pm

Kurano exited his limo and looked up at his new high school. He sighed, it wasn't like he needed help succeeding in anything, and he had tutors. But high schools were full of sexually frustrated teenagers and that was his area of expertise. What kind of school invites a Super High School Playboy to attend? He thought. Stuffing a hand into his pocket and pulling out his invitation letter, he entered the building.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa [[RP]]   Dangan Ronpa [[RP]] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:41 pm

She took a glance at the girl with the sword. 'She looks nice, but can't she see he and I are talking?' Ayame thought to herself.
Ayame looked back to Satoshi. "That sounds neat! I'm a Super High-School Level Cosplayer," she exclaimed.
A hand of hers reached out in front of Satoshi. It was common courtesy to shake hands after introductions, wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
Jian
Dedicated Fantagian
Jian

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa [[RP]]   Dangan Ronpa [[RP]] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:43 pm

Satsuki walked on the grounds of the school observing everything that was around her, with her bag slung on her shoulders. 
She toke out her invitation letter and stared up at the school; it was much bigger and taller than she expected. Entering the school, she saw some other students already gathered.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa [[RP]]   Dangan Ronpa [[RP]] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:45 pm

Phew. Keiko regained her composure. "Hello, may I ask what is your name?" On the inside, Keiko was angered. Shouldn't she know that this is a school?
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa [[RP]]   Dangan Ronpa [[RP]] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:49 pm

Sujisaki furrowed her eyebrows hard at the girl. What did I do to her? She said, peering into the girl's eyes with a rude look. Finally, a small smile crept upon her face, and she held her hand out. " I'm Sujisaki." Sujisaki said, sounding bored but with intimidation booming through her tone. " Super High School Level Sword Fighter," Sujisaki said, pointing to her sword. " And you are?"
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa [[RP]]   Dangan Ronpa [[RP]] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:52 pm

"Oh. A cosplayer? That's pretty cool. What do you like to cosplay?" he asked, hoping it wasn't a question that would bother her in anyway. She seemed pretty cool though. Definitely someone he could get along with. I wonder what she's like. I hope we can be friends, she seems quite interesting, thought Minoru. He shifted around on his feet for a little, and glanced up at the clock. "Hey, shouldn't there be an entrance ceremony soon? Even if this is a school for the top students, there still needs to be an entrance ceremony, eh?"
-
Youmu was lost in thought. Her book was simply divine; it was one her of favourites. She glanced around the main room once again and examined everyone. There was a girl with a sword--definitely someone she wanted to stay away from, a girl in a bright outfit--too bright, a boy dressed in purple and gold--she didn't quite know what to think of him, and a couple other people who looked pretty ordinary. I can't just judge people on their looks, though...except for maybe the swords girl. She looks quite frightening. I'm going to distance myself from her, as that would be the most logical thing, she thought.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa [[RP]]   Dangan Ronpa [[RP]] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:55 pm

Sujisaki turned to Minoru. " Ah, you're right." She said, her face neutral but her voice sounding a little aggravated. " I'm going to go on into the School. You guys common'?" Sujisaki asked, slightly bored. She used her fingers to puff her bright, violet-coloured hair.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa [[RP]]   Dangan Ronpa [[RP]] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:55 pm

Keiko studied Sujisaki's frown. I still can't believe she brung a weapon. Ignoring her hand, Keiko bluntly said, "Keiko Adachi. Super High School Level Scientist." At least her sword isn't pointed at me, she thought.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa [[RP]]   Dangan Ronpa [[RP]] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:57 pm

Sujisaki barely heard Keiko. " I'm heading in. Wanna check out the gym? Unless you'd prefer to distance yourself from the girl with the sword." Sujisaki didn't bother hiding the smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
no
Passionate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa [[RP]]   Dangan Ronpa [[RP]] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 5:05 pm

Stepping gracefully into the room, Kurano studied the other students. There were a few girls and one guy it looked like. Everyone seemed to be quite different. He made it a personal goal to make out with the cute guy in the purple jacket.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa [[RP]]   Dangan Ronpa [[RP]] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 5:06 pm

((yo angellina i'm really sorry but lance and i were already in a convo, and we're already inside of the school.))

"I cosplay just about anything! There's not exactly a limit to what I do cosplay and what I don't, to be honest," she admitted.
Satoshi seemed really cool in her opinion. Perhaps a new friend for the school year? Who knows! She definitely hoped so, though. Hanging around people and making friends was her thing. Well, aside from cosplaying, of course. This meant that she was pretty chill with talking with almost anyone. Quote almost.
Ayame glanced at the clock. "Hm, yeah! I wonder what our headmaster will be like," she continued.
A few seconds after she finished her sentence, her attention turned to the flickering television screen on the wall. A shadowey like figure appeared on the screen, which to her surprise looked like a bear.
"Good morning, new Hope's Peak Academy students!" the mysterious figure said.
"We will be starting our opening ceremony very shortly. Please come to the gymnasium."
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa [[RP]]   Dangan Ronpa [[RP]] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 5:12 pm

"Wow, that's really cool! I've never really thought about cosplaying. If I ever have the time, I might try it sometime!" Minoru began. He gave a light laugh and scratched the back of his head. Turning towards the television on the wall, he took in what he had just heard. "Huh, looks like its time for the opening ceremony, I believe. Let's get going. We can sit together if you want." He turned to the wall, where there was a sign pointing towards the gymnasium. He followed it, and was eventually led to a hallway, where he went on his way to the gym.
-
Youmu had hardly heard the announcement for the opening ceremony. She marked her page and shut her book, packing it into the front pouch of her school bag. She snapped it shut and began to make her way down to the school's gymnasium. I guess this is the time to make an impression on everyone. Though I suppose just being myself will be the best impression, right? she thought.
Back to top Go down
Jian
Dedicated Fantagian
Jian

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa [[RP]]   Dangan Ronpa [[RP]] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 5:17 pm

When the announcement came on, Satsuki decided to head to the gymnasium. She saw the sign pointing at the gymnasium and walked inside, where most people seemed to have gathered now.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa [[RP]]   Dangan Ronpa [[RP]] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 5:19 pm

"Hm, why not?"
She quickly followed behind, excited for the new school year. Looking down, she made sure she still had her invitation letter in her hand. Thankfully, she did.
Upon arrival, she took a quick look around at the trophies in the gymnasium's entrance. The golden sword was something that had gotten Ayame's interest. 'Maybe the sword fighter would like this,' she giggled to herself.
After the quick examination, she continued her way into the gymnasium.
Back to top Go down
no
Passionate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa [[RP]]   Dangan Ronpa [[RP]] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 5:24 pm

Kurano had heard the announcement, and watched as a few people followed the directions given. He guessed he should join everyone so he followed the signs leading to the gymnasium.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa [[RP]]   Dangan Ronpa [[RP]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dangan Ronpa [[RP]]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next