Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Experiment X01 [[RP]]

Go down 
+2
Flynn
Primrose
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian

Experiment X01 [[RP]] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 10:23 am

As Juliana wandered deeper into the city, she sort of regret leaving them. Her idea wasn't that bad; They just didn't want to listen.

{ Kind of thinking of withdrawing cause I blew my chance at character interaction. }
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 10:25 am

"I don't think we'll have much luck hiding." Said Lysander, trying to think of something that would work out. "We don't have IDs, or weapons, or even that much money. Those guys who tried to burn us know what we look like, and they probably know our imperfections as well. We'd be easy to identify no matter how well we disguised ourselves." He looked up at the roof of the cave. "I'd say that we'd be best off getting our hands on guns or knives somehow and then running back into the forest. It can't be that hard to stay alive out here. We aren't in much danger of animal attacks and you guys seem smart enough."

((Have her come back. She knows where the other characters are, and it wouldn't be outside of any of our character's personalities to let her back into the group. None of us know your character was plotting our deaths.))
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 10:29 am

"I don't understand what makes us so different from humans," Fern explained, "They have flaws too. The only one of us that could actually pass as one is Julianna....Julianna? Where did she go?!"
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 10:59 am

"She ran off before any of us could stop her. She wanted to go into the city, I think, so none of us went after her." Lysander said, sighing. "It's a pity, but we really can't risk it. She'll come back on her own, I hope."
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 11:07 am

((Guys I'm not interested in this rp anymore~ sorry i wanna quit))
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 11:57 am

Myth nodded. "I took out all the money from the cash register. One fifty each," She said, giving everyone 150 dollars. "No weapons yet. I'm pretty sure it would be much harder to rob one of those stores. Now, we should rob the nearest construction store.."
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 12:04 pm

Juliana sighed. " Why did I leave?" She mumbled to herself. She kicked off her disguise, un-aware of the guards in the area. They realized what happened. Her eyes widened. " HEY, LOOK! A SURVIVING FAKE! GO GET THAT DISGUSTING THING!" They charged at Juliana. She screamed. She couldn't run. Her legs wouldn't move. Finally, she ignored the piercing pain, limping just a meter ahead of the group of guards.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 12:20 pm

Myth watched Juliana. "I can't do anything to help her or I'll get caught too." Myth said. "I need to fix my eyes somehow.." Myth said, in a worried tone.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 12:23 pm

Juliana had to save them. She turned to them. In her red eyes, it showed what she was trying to say. " Run." She mouthed the words before turning. She could distract them. Closing her eyes, she felt an aching pain as one of the guards shot a bullet through her stomach.

{ Can I make her die and then come back, since she's technically not human? }
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 12:33 pm

(She can't die, unless someone takes off the batteries (which are in your back) or disconnects really important wires. The bullets hurt, of course, but most of them don't even penetrate, but just bounce off.)

Myth watched Juliana get shot. Myth put an eyepatch over her red eye. "I'm going to go to one of those eye stores and I'll buy a pair of blue contacts. "Anybody come with me?"
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 12:37 pm

{{ Okay! }}

" THE STUPID THING WON'T DIE!" One of the guards yelled.
" Why don't we beat it to death?" Another shouted.
" I say we set it on fire!" Someone else chimed in.

Juliana felt dizzy. She couldn't move. These guards didn't know that only her batteries being taken out can kill her, but she'd never tell them that. She closed her eyes, groaning.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 12:49 pm

Myth took off and ran to the store, but mouthed something at Juliana. "Pretend to die. They'll leave for a few seconds to get something to pick you up. Then you leave. I'll be watching you."
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 12:52 pm

"Eye contacts??" Lysander almost shouted, furious at the thought. "Juliana is dying. We have to save her. I can't just let her be destroyed in front of my eyes." He rolled up his sleeves, running straight into the battle and pouncing on one of the guards. The guard yelped and began to shoot Lysander repeatedly, but Lysander was faster. Stifling the pain as much as possible, he grabbed hold of the guard's throat and jerked it back and forth on the ground, aiming to snap it.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 12:56 pm

Myth rolled her eyes. She put on blue contacts and then took off. She punched a guard in the chest and grabbed his head. He slammed his head against the wall about five times. When Myth let go, he fell into the floor, eyes wide open, dead. "Well, it had been a while since I killed this viciously." She commented, aiming for the last guard. She grabbed his shoulders and pushed them the wrong way, hearing the cracking of bones, and then kicked him. She watched him collapse, breathing, but in pain.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 1:06 pm

Crack. The guard's neck gave way after a few minutes. Lysander was kind of surprised how easy it was to kill a human. He'd never done it before, and never thought he would. The last guard, who was already weakened by Myth, was easy to take out by stepping on his head, effectively crushing his skull. "Are you alright, Juliana?" He said, standing up and wiping blood off his shoe. "Don't try to run off like that again. You'll get yourself killed."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 1:17 pm

"Humans are pretty weak." Myth said. "You take Juliana to our hiding place. I need to find some goods."
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 2:49 pm

"Fine. Come on, Juliana." Lysander said, gesturing to Juliana to follow. "We're not too far from here. A little ways into the forest."
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 7:40 am

Juliana coughed, clasping her hand over her now bleeding nose. She used her free hand to dig the bullet out of her stomach, grimacing in pain with tears falling from her eyes. She didn't whimper, though. Not even one sound was made. Just tears. She nodded, standing up on her weak legs. She threw the bullet onto the ground, keeping her hand on her bloody nose. " O-okay. I'm coming." She said in a muffled voice, follow Lysander.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 6:58 pm

Myth changed into her robbing clothes and stole plenty of wood, building resources, money and managed to get a gun. She left out the back door and ran to the cave
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:06 am

Lysander took Juliana's hand, to prevent her from falling, and led her back to the cave. Myth appeared to already be there. "I'm glad you're such a good thief." He said to her, gratefully. "We'll have to get out of here, though. Even if you weren't caught by any security cameras, someone's sure to notice stuff went missing. Since we're not technically human, I'm unsure as to whether they can use fingerprints and such to determine it was you, but let's be safe."
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:22 am

" Woah.' She said. " You sure got a lot of stuff." She wiped some of the blood from her nose with the back of her hand, and wiped it against her lace dress, smearing the middle with a small-blotch of red blood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Experiment X01 [[RP]]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3