Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

School starts soon...need help on something ASAP

Go down 
+11
Daisy
Hallow ween
ohsnapitsjo
Oliver
Crownie
alex
aimi
Reese
evan
Miranda2
Snow
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

School starts soon...need help on something ASAP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School starts soon...need help on something ASAP   School starts soon...need help on something ASAP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 12:27 pm

i go to private school with no uniform and typically dont dress brand and yeah i get made fun of because of my clothes
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: School starts soon...need help on something ASAP   School starts soon...need help on something ASAP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 1:07 pm

Oliver wrote:
i go to private school with no uniform and typically dont dress brand and yeah i get made fun of because of my clothes
Well, I guess some of them work differently. Never been to private school so I guess I wouldn't really know that much.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: School starts soon...need help on something ASAP   School starts soon...need help on something ASAP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 9:03 pm

Ehh. I'm no good at making friends so every day before school I tell myself to smile and not be sarcastic and not take everything so literally and not get upset when no one else is following rules 100% and also be nice to my Math partner but I usually end up doing it anyways. I guess be as friendly as possible.
Personally I dislike it when people say "Just be yourself, it's easy!" but it's pretty hard for me to do that and get along with my classmates. So, like I said earlier, I try to be as friendly as I can be while still being me, I suppose.
ohanddidimentionwhenyoucan'tunderstandwhatyourclassmatesaresayingjustsmileandnodalot
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: School starts soon...need help on something ASAP   School starts soon...need help on something ASAP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:57 pm

Witch wrote:
DO NOT BELIEVE IN BOOKS LIKE DORK DIARIES TRUST ME SCHOOL IS DIFFERENT. The teachers aren't evil and stuff and middle school is not like a high school drama. However the bullying can be really hurtful and its likely that half people in there are super annoying. But the homework is easier in 6th grade and the teachers are nice and everything is fun! Unlike 7th grade, 7th grade was empty and dull

I'm terrible at making friends but what I suggest is be you, be friendly and nice to others, try to talk to others, when someone invites you to sit with them at lunch, DO IT. I hope you enjoy your school year owo
I agree with Witch do not belive in books like dork diares Seriouslly i just want to throw them in the fire sorry for any lovers of thoose books...Anyway i suggest just be normal i be normal and i get new friends but i do try hard to be friendlly so its just like mxiing normal with friendliness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School starts soon...need help on something ASAP   School starts soon...need help on something ASAP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School starts soon...need help on something ASAP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2