Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

should i cut this

Go down 
+14
^_^
Stefhu
Emilie Autumn
Hallow ween
o
Oliver
el
finn82
flower
Relora
Janelle
Reese
Miranda2
Carvel
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

Location : RATE THIS LOCATION A 10 OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*

should i cut this - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   should i cut this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:58 pm

finn82 wrote:
Lindaa wrote:

just helping relora.

yea but shes wrong
an opinion cant be right or wrong. its an opinion
Back to top Go down
finn82
Junior Fantagian
finn82

PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   should i cut this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:59 pm

Lindaa wrote:
finn82 wrote:
Lindaa wrote:

just helping relora.

yea but shes wrong

yea but shes wrong
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   should i cut this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:00 pm

Lindaa wrote:
finn82 wrote:
Lindaa wrote:

just helping relora.

yea but shes wrong

it can be politically right or wrong
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   should i cut this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:02 pm

I'm a teenaged girl, what more can I say.

I know that guys in my area (and a lot of other areas) prefer long over short hair on girls.

I know that guys prefer a girl with some muscle tone. It gives them a nice healthy glow

I know guys prefer a girl who doesn't have many pimples because it's just a hygiene thing (even if it's primarily hormones at my age :/)

I get judged, I've judged others (though I don't actually go an say 'wao look at Becky, why she dye her hair so black?'), I've learned what my culture prefers. It's my opinion, and I'm going to say it because no one else has. I still don't think my comment was rude in any way at all (and if you want to stop beating around the bush you can just tell me already on why it was rude, I've been waiting for that). Sorry if you feel it's rude or unfair, or not right or whatever, but it's how I was raised and if no one else is going to say it an is just going to stick to one thing I'm going to get something else going get you to think differently see how you can deal with people who will act like I have. Everything I've said about women on this forum has been for a reason. First I just want to see what everyone else thinks, second I want to see if anyone agrees with me or the other side, and third I want to blow steam because this is the only place I can argue safely and is the only place I can release the stress of having a dad like mine who won't let me wear short shorts, who won't let me cut my hair very short, who won't let me be me god dammit.

sorry I'm tearing up I've never been able to just let it all out >.<

But back on topic... I live around people who judge me just because I tend to walk on my toe's, because I didn't wear make-up or shorts 'till 9th grade. A lot of things I argue about aren't things I truly believe in. I make myself believe them and argue for it to show myself why it's better, why it's right, and yes I'm rambling, but you know what? I don't care cause I just need this one moment to free myself from all this anger and frustration. So yes I love short hair, I freaking think it's adorable. I want to wear short-shorts because I think I look cute in them, I think that I'm completely off topic now and need to just stop now and get a tissue... why must I be so emotional I don't freaking get it.

edit" and I swear I'm going to start reporting you for trolling because that sure as heck is what it looks like (yes, you know who you are)
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   should i cut this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:05 pm

Relora wrote:
I'm a teenaged girl, what more can I say.

I know that guys in my area (and a lot of other areas) prefer long over short hair on girls.

I know that guys prefer a girl with some muscle tone. It gives them a nice healthy glow

I know guys prefer a girl who doesn't have many pimples because it's just a hygiene thing (even if it's primarily hormones at my age :/)

I get judged, I've judged others (though I don't actually go an say 'wao look at Becky, why she dye her hair so black?'), I've learned what my culture prefers. It's my opinion, and I'm going to say it because no one else has. I still don't think my comment was rude in any way at all (and if you want to stop beating around the bush you can just tell me already on why it was rude, I've been waiting for that). Sorry if you feel it's rude or unfair, or not right or whatever, but it's how I was raised and if no one else is going to say it an is just going to stick to one thing I'm going to get something else going get you to think differently see how you can deal with people who will act like I have. Everything I've said about women on this forum has been for a reason. First I just want to see what everyone else thinks, second I want to see if anyone agrees with me or the other side, and third I want to blow steam because this is the only place I can argue safely and is the only place I can release the stress of having a dad like mine who won't let me wear short shorts, who won't let me cut my hair very short, who won't let me be me god dammit.

sorry I'm tearing up I've never been able to just let it all out >.<

But back on topic... I live around people who judge me just because I tend to walk on my toe's, because I didn't wear make-up or shorts 'till 9th grade. A lot of things I argue about aren't things I truly believe in. I make myself believe them and argue for it to show myself why it's better, why it's right, and yes I'm rambling, but you know what? I don't care cause I just need this one moment to free myself from all this anger and frustration. So yes I love short hair, I freaking think it's adorable. I want to wear short-shorts because I think I look cute in them, I think that I'm completely off topic now and need to just stop now and get a tissue... why must I be so emotional I don't freaking get it.

edit" and I swear I'm going to start reporting you for trolling because that sure as heck is what it looks like (yes, you know who you are)
yea! its your opinion. and mine.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   should i cut this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:06 pm

Elliot wrote:
i think we all know that it is not a fact, otherwise we would not be arguing over it. i know it is her opinion, but sometimes opinions can be really rude.
like, say your opinion was "all girls should get raped!" of course, this is no where near as bad as that, but it is still a pretty rude opinion.
if relora narrowed it down to "i think some girls look bad with short hair, but not all of them." then it'd be fine. although, she didn't. relora only listed a couple of girls that she thought looked good in short hair, and said that not many other girls looked nice in it.

I basically said that... of course I understand why you didn't see it that way because the way I said it made it sound negative in your opinion. I believe I said something like most women don't look good in short hair but some do. Same denotation, different connotation :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   should i cut this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:08 pm

finns not trolling first of all and second off just because people say certain things 2 u doesnt mean you can say the same things to others

im literally not going 2 waste 50 minutes or more of my life typing up a useless reply sorry
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   should i cut this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:09 pm

Relora wrote:
Elliot wrote:
i think we all know that it is not a fact, otherwise we would not be arguing over it. i know it is her opinion, but sometimes opinions can be really rude.
like, say your opinion was "all girls should get raped!" of course, this is no where near as bad as that, but it is still a pretty rude opinion.
if relora narrowed it down to "i think some girls look bad with short hair, but not all of them." then it'd be fine. although, she didn't. relora only listed a couple of girls that she thought looked good in short hair, and said that not many other girls looked nice in it.

I basically said that... of course I understand why you didn't see it that way because the way I said it made it sound negative in your opinion. I believe I said something like most women don't look good in short hair but some do. Same denotation, different connotation :p
yea! im basically one of the ones that look extremely terrible with short hair. when i was small i had really short hair and i was like "why am i a boy" because it was boy hair, and i was wearing boy clothes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   should i cut this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:15 pm

i dont understand how ur a boy bc of your clothes or haircut
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   should i cut this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:16 pm

Klaviel wrote:

She was a little kid and didn't understand the concept of gender very well.
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   should i cut this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:20 pm

Klaviel wrote:
i looked like a boy. literally. exactly like a boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   should i cut this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:20 pm

that still does not make u a boy js unless your opinion changed
Back to top Go down
no
Passionate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   should i cut this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:22 pm

HEYOOOOO
*kicks open the door*
*throws tissues at everyone*
Everyone needs to calm down yo.
There are no trolls.
These are all opinions.
Why don't we all just agree to disagree.
(prolly gonna edit this in a sec)
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   should i cut this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:22 pm

Klaviel wrote:
yea but everyone that saw me would think im a boy
Back to top Go down
no
Passionate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   should i cut this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:26 pm

Lindaa wrote:
Klaviel wrote:
How do you know what they think? And who cares? It's your body, and your hair. I understand that you like your hair long but not every girl looks like a guy with short hair. Just like not every guy looks like a girl with long hair.
No one's opinion matters but your own. Confidence is what matters.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   should i cut this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:30 pm

relora, i have a feeling that you're lying in a few parts in your last paragraph, especially near the end.
but, anyways, you don't always have to follow what society thinks is right. if you don't like that opinion, then don't say it's your opinion. if someone goes with what society thinks, then argue with them. most of the time, society is wrong and has very hurtful opinions. i don't see why anyone would like to be a part of it.
if your friends don't agree with you, find ones that do, or just don't bring the topic up at all.
i know it's not easy, but sometimes people seem like major twat waffles when they try to make themselves think that they agree with society's opinions, when they don't.
you're a really good person, and very mature. you take a huge part in the forum, and many users aim to be a person like you.
i'm sorry for being rude to you a few times before, as i didn't know many things that you have said about yourself in that post.
it's kinda stupid how it led to this after hair length, isn't it?
well, i hope you have a nice day i suppose. uwu
Back to top Go down
Stefhu
Junior Fantagian
Stefhu

PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   should i cut this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:31 pm

[quote="Stefhu"]How do you know what they think? And who cares? It's your body, and your hair. I understand that you like your hair long but not every girl looks like a guy with short hair. Just like not every guy looks like a girl with long hair.
-Loke

Oh loke.
I HAVE AGREE WITH YOU NOW KISS ME!!
and sorry if I can't make your msg with those special box aroun d it sorry friend your still specIAL!!
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   should i cut this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:32 pm

Loke wrote:
Lindaa wrote:
Klaviel wrote:
How do you know what they think? And who cares? It's your body, and your hair. I understand that you like your hair long but not every girl looks like a guy with short hair. Just like not every guy looks like a girl with long hair.
i thought you would be on my side
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   should i cut this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:33 pm

@Loke, it can be hard to be confident in yourself when people are constantly degrading you. Of course this was also when Lindaa said she was small, which I'm going to assume means she was 5 give or take a year or two so I understand why she would think she's a boy, especially if people kept saying and thinking that c:
Back to top Go down
Stefhu
Junior Fantagian
Stefhu

PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   should i cut this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:34 pm

Linda, there's no sides because everyone has opinions uvu
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   should i cut this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:34 pm

linda, let me get this straight.
if you're a girl but you look like a boy, you're a girl. if someone thinks otherwise, give them a good hit in the noggin' or two.
(same goes for if you're a boy but look like a girl, if not obvious)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   should i cut this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:36 pm

okay. Can i just say something. i like to cut my hair so that it resembles morgan freeman. since this topic is about haircuts i thought it would go here, and maybe reccomend that carvel cuts her hair so it looks like a statue of emma stone, like, theres an emma stone on her head.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   should i cut this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:36 pm

Stefhu wrote:
Linda, there's no sides because everyone has opinions uvu

to close the box you need to put a [/quote] at the end of the quote, that's why it didn't show ^-^

@ Everyone else, please read the comment she said she was small, meaning she was young and that this was a while back ago and she was just trying to explain why she might not like short hair because she associates it with something negative that happened to her.

I'm quite sure she understands the the basic concept of gender now x3

Last edited by Relora on Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   should i cut this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:37 pm

Elliot wrote:
linda, let me get this straight.
if you're a girl but you look like a boy, you're a girl. if someone thinks otherwise, give them a good hit in the noggin' or two.
(same goes for if you're a boy but look like a girl, if not obvious)
no thats not anymore. it was when i was 2-5
Back to top Go down
Stefhu
Junior Fantagian
Stefhu

PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   should i cut this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:38 pm

Ah, thank you Relora!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   should i cut this - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

should i cut this
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: