Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Slave - RP

Go down 
+4
Silver
el
flower
Flynn
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

Slave - RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slave - RP   Slave - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 4:43 pm

"Have fun eating dinner I have to go now i guess." Alice excused herself and went out.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Slave - RP   Slave - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 5:47 pm

Regina waved and started fixing her hair into a neat sleak braid. She slipped into her dress and put on her sliver slip on shoes. Regina ran down stair and greeted her dad and mom and brother. Her mom had her pearls on her broth his lucky tie and dad well tux. "Oooh roasted chicken with carrots! Lets dig in!" her brother, Jon, said. And they did dig in.
Braid:
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Slave - RP   Slave - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 8:46 pm

Alice smiled as she walked out of redina's room. She looked down at her bracelet. Redina seemed really nice. Alice then sat on the ground to look at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Slave - RP   Slave - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 8:55 pm

Regina at most of her dinner and exused herself. She went up stair and changed her outfit that she had on earier. She walked out and saw Alice and waved. "Hi Alice are you talking that shirt to my father?" Regina said.
Her dress:
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Slave - RP   Slave - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 9:18 pm

Ruby took the sheep home. It was pitch black outside, perfect for anyone to escape. These people trust me so much. I can escape easily anytime I want. Yet, I hate myself because they're right. I wouldn't leave this place for the world. Or would I...? She looked around, and sighed. Walking into the kitchen, she found the bones of the pig, left with a few pieces of meat that were not exactly fit for eating. Cutting the leftover meat off, she took the bones to the slave cabin, and placed it under her small hay pile. It's the best bed I have... for now. she thought.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Slave - RP   Slave - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 9:25 pm

Alice was confused. "What shirt?" Alice didn't have a shirt at all. Where did the shirt come from?
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Slave - RP   Slave - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 12:18 pm

"Oh, I thought you had the shirt the whole time. Wait~ I think that my shirt. Let me take it." Regina said and took her shirt to her room and put it in her closet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slave - RP   Slave - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slave - RP
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Role-Playing :: Role-Plays-
Jump to: