Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Angellina's Graphics Gallery

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian

Angellina's Graphics Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Angellina's Graphics Gallery   Angellina's Graphics Gallery Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 5:05 pm

Hi! Welcome to my graphics gallery. I'd like to let you know I'm still quite the rookie, so excuse some dumb mistakes. However, I still have some rules!

1. Don't critique any of the graphics. Remember: There's a difference between a critique and a suggestion. I'm open to suggestions. Also, no rating.
2. Don't accuse me of somewhat copying Raindrop. She's my inspiration because I believe she makes amazing graphics.
3. I mostly make DR and SDR2 Banners.
4. I will warn you, that some contain spoilers from DR and SDR2. Open at your own risk.
5. Don't use my graphics without asking. I will find out.

Warning-These graphics contain spoilers from DR and SDR2. You have been warned.:

Last edited by Angellina on Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:05 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Angellina's Graphics Gallery   Angellina's Graphics Gallery Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 5:15 pm

These are so pro uwu, and much better than mine. A suggestion I could give you is to source your edit, since it's rude to the author ; u ;
I'll request a hall monitor Ishimaru qwq
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Angellina's Graphics Gallery   Angellina's Graphics Gallery Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 5:18 pm

Raindrop wrote:
These are so pro uwu, and much better than mine. A suggestion I could give you is to source your edit, since it's rude to the author ; u ;
I'll request a hall monitor Ishimaru qwq

Ah ok! And coming right up!

Updated with a Tsumiki Mikan banner, for personal use.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Angellina's Graphics Gallery   Angellina's Graphics Gallery Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 5:25 pm

^

I like the bold colors ;A;
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Angellina's Graphics Gallery   Angellina's Graphics Gallery Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 5:35 pm

Raindrop wrote:
^

I like the bold colors ;A;

Thank you! My editor is Picmonkey, since it's free and I don't want to make my parents buy Photoshop or some fancy editor. I'm good with Picmonkey.

Updated with A fail Ishimaru for Raindrop!:
Spoiler:

I also have this icon that I made for Raindrop of Saionji:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Angellina's Graphics Gallery   Angellina's Graphics Gallery Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 5:44 pm

Aha I use picmonkey too! Sometimes Lunapic for transparency but that's basically it.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Angellina's Graphics Gallery   Angellina's Graphics Gallery Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 5:52 pm

Raindrop wrote:
Aha I use picmonkey too! Sometimes Lunapic for transparency but that's basically it.

Woah..I use Lunapic for transparency too! That's cool!
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Angellina's Graphics Gallery   Angellina's Graphics Gallery Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 5:59 pm

Updated with A Hiyoko Saionji banner!

MAJOR spoilers:
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Dedicated Fantagian
Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Angellina's Graphics Gallery   Angellina's Graphics Gallery Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:47 pm

I like how you made the edges dark in the "Mikan Tsumiki" Banner, it gives a nice focus.And btw How big are you icons?...Question
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Angellina's Graphics Gallery   Angellina's Graphics Gallery Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:34 pm

Takeshi wrote:
I like how you made the edges dark in the "Mikan Tsumiki" Banner, it gives a nice focus.And btw How big are you icons?...Question

Thank you! And probably somewhere are 100x100 or 150x150.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Angellina's Graphics Gallery   Angellina's Graphics Gallery Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 8:04 am

Updated with a new banner; Sayaka Maizono!

Spoiler alert:
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Angellina's Graphics Gallery   Angellina's Graphics Gallery Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 8:28 am

Hey, you use picmonkey? I was thinking of starting to use it for a little while until my Photoshop gets renewed.Can you give me a little bit of tips?
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Angellina's Graphics Gallery   Angellina's Graphics Gallery Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 8:30 am

Madoka wrote:
Hey, you use picmonkey? I was thinking of starting to use it for a little while until my Photoshop gets renewed.Can you give me a little bit of tips?
Yes, I use pic-monkey. It's actually really easy.

My tips: When I make my banners, I crop the picture THEN RESIZE it. Then, I add a BIT of editing. I don't use text because I don't like text on banners and icons.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Angellina's Graphics Gallery   Angellina's Graphics Gallery Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 8:33 am

Angellina wrote:
Madoka wrote:

My tips: When I make my banners, I crop the picture THEN RESIZE it. Then, I add a BIT of editing. I don't use text because I don't like text on banners and icons.
ah
Yeah sometimes I put text on my banners, sometimes I don't.
I also like adding textures and such, too, which is nice.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Angellina's Graphics Gallery   Angellina's Graphics Gallery Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 8:35 am

Madoka wrote:
Angellina wrote:
Madoka wrote:

ah
Yeah sometimes I put text on my banners, sometimes I don't.
I also like adding textures and such, too, which is nice.
Oh, you can add text to your banners. I just don't like adding text to mine. I don't use textures. But, you can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angellina's Graphics Gallery   Angellina's Graphics Gallery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angellina's Graphics Gallery
Page 1 of 1