Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Zookeeper Girl RP APPS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

The Zookeeper Girl RP APPS Empty
PostSubject: The Zookeeper Girl RP APPS   The Zookeeper Girl RP APPS Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 11:14 pm

omg so this is a story I totally made up myself and it's seriously intense dood
In Japanese it's called Shiikukakari gāru and that's awesome.
Story:

Pre-Made Characters:

omg the characters are kawaii desu omg I'm so excited

Things you should know:

Applications:

My Application:

Characters, Colors, and Animals:

Last edited by Madoka on Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Zookeeper Girl RP APPS   The Zookeeper Girl RP APPS Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 11:20 pm

I think the concept is pretty cool! I'm not too crazy about the pre-made characters idea (more fun to make your own tbh), but I'd like to join
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: The Zookeeper Girl RP APPS   The Zookeeper Girl RP APPS Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 11:24 pm

okai!
I'll make the apps tomorrow ok
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: The Zookeeper Girl RP APPS   The Zookeeper Girl RP APPS Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 12:20 am

Soooooo kawaii desu-ly joining this kawaii desu rp
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: The Zookeeper Girl RP APPS   The Zookeeper Girl RP APPS Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 10:08 am

alright here are the applications:

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Prefers to be called:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Animal:[/b]
[b]Color:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Anything Else?:[/b]
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: The Zookeeper Girl RP APPS   The Zookeeper Girl RP APPS Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 11:23 am

Name: Hoshiko Suzuki
Prefers to be called: Hoshi
Animal: Owl
Color: Brown
Personality: Hoshiko is an incredibly vain person. This is because she is very talented-almost like she got all of the talent instead of Nariko. But this got to her head, so she is always showing off and doesn't like people who don't like her. She tends to expect people to love her the moment they see her. She isn't the bossy type, though, she knows to do her own things.
Bio: Hoshiko and Nariko are twins (but not identical). Since birth Hoshiko has been better in everything than Nariko. As they grew up, this became more and more apparent. Hoshiko became popular quickly and looked down on people like Saki. So she was invited to try some cookies and you know the rest.
Likes/Dislikes Hoshi likes being successful and the center of attention. She also likes to show off, impress others, and compliments. She dislikes people who aren't any special or are shy.
Appearance: later...
Anything Else?: Hope this isn't too Mary Sue, also Eve's character is Hoshiko's twin
The zookeeper girl is kawaii desu~

Last edited by IceCreamBell on Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: The Zookeeper Girl RP APPS   The Zookeeper Girl RP APPS Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 11:50 am

Connected, like, you're family, you're soulmates, yeah, that kinda stuff. You can also make usoemthing, I don't really care how you're connected.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: The Zookeeper Girl RP APPS   The Zookeeper Girl RP APPS Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 2:46 pm

Finished my app.
This is kind of like a book I read but more kawaii
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Zookeeper Girl RP APPS   The Zookeeper Girl RP APPS Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 2:46 pm

Name: Nariko Suzuki *assuming that they all have Japanese names*
Prefers to be called: She doesn't care. Call her Nariko-san if you'd like
Animal: Weasle
Color: Brown
Personality: Nariko is a pessimistic, a downer, and generally dislikes herself due to feeling worthless in comparison to her sister. She stresses a lot. Shes rather kind though, and tries to help others (usually she's not sucessful). Shes a slow learner. Nariko tries to distance herself from others, rather than to get close.
Bio: Nariko and Hoshiko were born fraternal twins. Nariko, was less talented of the two, and thinks negatively of herself. She compares all of the things Hoshiko can do and what she can't.
Appearance: As a human Nariko is a little plump. She has pale brown eyes and dark browin hair that's almost black. She has a bruise that she got on her leg recently. As an animal she just looks like a weasle.
Anything Else?: Silverbell's character is her sister uwu
the zookeper is kawaii desu

More people should join.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: The Zookeeper Girl RP APPS   The Zookeeper Girl RP APPS Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 11:30 am

okay you two are accepted~
Anymore apps?
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: The Zookeeper Girl RP APPS   The Zookeeper Girl RP APPS Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:35 pm

Name: Aya Miu
Prefers to be called: Just her name is fine Aya-sun
Animal: Snake
Color: Pink
Personality: She is popular, self centered and a backstabber that doesn't care about anyone else
Bio: She comes from a rich family and is only nice to her mother and father. Others throughout her life thought she was a brat... which turned her into one. (rest later)
Appearance:The Zookeeper Girl RP APPS 334oeqd
Anything Else?:the zookeper is kawaii desu
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: The Zookeeper Girl RP APPS   The Zookeeper Girl RP APPS Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 3:59 pm

okay you're accepted
Imma start writing down color groups and characters
ALSOOO add Likes/Dislikes before Appearance please
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Zookeeper Girl RP APPS   The Zookeeper Girl RP APPS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Zookeeper Girl RP APPS
Page 1 of 1