Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Puella Magi - RP

Go down 
+5
Silver
evan
Miranda2
flower
Flynn
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian

Puella Magi - RP - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 7:36 am

"SAEKO!" MoMo yelled, dodging familiars. It was too late, though. MoMo's eyes widened. She felt dizzy. "W-what is this.." However, she decided she should flee before getting caught in two barriers. So, she ran out of the barrier, as fast as she could, and into her house, which was actually next to Saeko's.

Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 7:54 am

Lucia's barrier activated. The design seemed to have been created from her own emotions, her wish to be beautiful which turned into a lust for immortality. She smirked. It had come true, hadn't it? She flicked her tail, which had a knife protruding from the end. Several hands scuttled around, waiting for her to give them orders. Angela. They're Angelas. She decided, remembering Keiko's Witch's name. The Angelas led her to the final room of the barrier, and placed her on her throne. Finally, she was the ruler of her own little world. Anyone who dared enter would die. She'd see to it.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 9:48 am

"What..Is..Happening..." MoMo sputtered to herself, falling onto her carpeted floor. Her parents were at work and Keiko..Was dead. Well, MoMo didn't know that. "I can't..Fight that witch..Saeko..On my own..I'm too weak.." She said to herself.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 10:46 am

Lucia laughed gleefully. She was a witch. The sworn enemies of the magical girls that brought her to her untimely end.  One of the Angelas placed something at her feet. Some kind of lost child poster. She speared it on the end of her tail and began to read it.

MISSING
Saeko Fukumoto
 5"6, green eyes, white hair.
Missing from 56 Kame st.
If you  should have any information regarding her whereabouts, call 133-940-4345

She smirked. To Lucia, Saeko had died long ago. She had no connection to her past self anymore.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:15 am

MoMo had to find someone to be at her side while she took on Lucia, but who?
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:12 pm

"Hey, guys!" HopefulSouls had shown up. HopefulSouls is a group of strong Puella Magi who have been contracted for at least 3 years. This group is made out of Emaka Funabashi, Kayami Matsushina, (former) Akako Shuuya, Katsomi Sugawa, and Reika Midori. 
Reika and Katsomi took care of the familiars for now.
Katsomi- 7- Hit! First Angela loses 1 HP.
Katsomi- 8- Hit! The first Angela is dead.
Reika- 5- Hit! The second Angela loses 1 HP.
Reika and Katsumi- 5+4- 9- Hit! The familiars explode. 

"Don't worry, we'll take care of THAT for you!" Kayami pointed her staff at Lucia, and shot.

10- hit, Lucia loses 2 HP.

Emaka noticed the signs of immortality in areas of the barrier. "Hey Saeko," She yelled out to the witch, "I guess you weren't immortal after all!" She took out an RPG and stopped time in the barrier, except the Puella Magi. 
TIME STOPPED
Emaka took a couple shots of her gun, Kayami took a couple of whips with her staff, Katsomi threw some knives, and Reika used her bow and shot 4 arrows.
TIME PLAY

Emaka- 8- She hit. Saeko loses 1 HP.
Kayami- 4- Miss.
Katsomi- 8- She hit. Saeko loses 1 HP.
Reika- 10- Hit!

((You have 2 HP left, Jeff))
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:17 pm

Lucia yowled. "Du darar! Ingen gar med min barriar och liv!"  She hissed as she used her tail to slash at both girls:

10 - Katsomi is now at 6 HP
5 - Emaka is now at 7 HP

She arched her back, darting to the top of her throne to make herself less vulnerable to attacks.

Two more Angelas leap out at the girls.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 3:30 pm

((I just came back from something and have not started this yet..Should I just join in and act like I was in it the whole time?))
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 3:33 pm

((Yeah, sure.))
((@Madoka: Hey, give me a chance. It's kind of unfair of you to wipe 6 HP in one post. Please limit to 3 attacks per post.))

Lucia looks down at her body, and lets out a worried yelp. She regenerates 2 HP and is now at 4.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 3:37 pm

SeeU wrote:
((I just came back from something and have not started this yet..Should I just join in and act like I was in it the whole time?))
{{No. That won't do. So far, my character, Keiko, has died and her witch has been defeated. Jeff's character Saeko has died and is currently a witch, being challenged by Madoka's characters Emaka and Kayami. And a few other NPCs, I think. I made a new character named MoMo who's Keiko's little sister. However, she doesn't know Keiko's dead. Just start off as if you're home or something.}}

MoMo sat on her bed. She grew bored, and slightly shoved her Forest Green soul gem onto her quilts, in-front of her. Cross-legged, she opened her night-table, and pulled out a photo album. It was lavender, and when she opened it, the pages looked as if they had pink ribbons on them. They were countless photos of Keiko and MoMo when they were just little. MoMo smiled at the photo she took of Keiko with her soul gem, when she first became a magical girl; Keiko was smiling, holding up the peace sign along with her blue soul gem. MoMo Took out her instant photo camera, and snapped a picture of her soul gem. She glued it underneath the photo of Keiko, and quickly used a pencil to scribble down, "Magical girl sisters!" Smiling, she closed the photo album and put it back in it's place, flopping down on her bed and staring at the chandelier hanging above her.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 3:51 pm

"We're not done with you yet!" Emaka shouted to Lucia. Emaka and Kayami merged their weapons together to form a cannon. They sent out three shots.

8- Hit! Saeko/Lucia loses 1 HP.
7- Hit! Saeko/Lucia loses 1 HP.
9- Hit! Saeko/Lucia loses the last of her HP and dies.

The magical girl group of HopefulSouls had defeated yet another witch. They congratulated themselves as Kastomi and Reika shared Saeko's grief seed. Emaka took out Akako's grief seed and sighed. As her and Kayami put their soul gems on the grief seed, they felt the true meaning of friendship. Once their soul gems were replenished, they could feel Akako in their hearts.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 3:55 pm

{{Wow. The generator loves you. ^^}}

MoMo fiddled around with her Soul Gem, throwing it into the air and watching it hit her bouncy mattress, only to be sent back up and for the cycle to repeat. "I wonder when Keiko will return." MoMo sighed sadly, sitting back on her knees as she caught her soul gem. Her face turned into a look of determination. "She's probably left to go find another town. There's a lot of magical girls here. I'll prove my strength! I'll join HopefulSouls, and when Keiko returns, I'll be strong enough to fight alongside her. Yes, that's what I'll do!" MoMo said to herself.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 4:02 pm

((yeah wow Im really lucky))

Emaka, Kayami, and the other girls in HopefulSouls strolled down a street near Momo and the former Keiko's house. I wonder how many others will end with the same fate as the rest, Emaka said, Well, as long as we have eachother, we should help prevent bad things from happening. Maybe I should set a timeback... a place in time where I know something bad will happen, so I can always go back before it happens. "You okay?" Kayami asked her. Emaka nodded, but she was still puzzled figuring out how to save her fiends, let alone her sister.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 4:05 pm

MoMo looked out her window. She nearly fainted when she seen HopefulSouls. Excited, and a bit shocked, she grabbed her soul gem, and ran downstairs, and outside, until she was in-front of them. "H-h-h--h-i! I'm MoMo; Keiko's little sister. Keiko's out of town, and when she comes back I wanna show her I'm strong and joined HopefulSouls. Can you please train me?! And can I please join you?" MoMo pleaded.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 4:53 pm

((Ahem, Madoka. I'm a bit ticked off about this whole NPC magical girl thing. I just made that witch and you completely flattened her in 2 posts. That's not exactly fair, since everyone else only has one character. It's kind of verging on God-modding. From now on, I'd like to ask that there only be one magical girl character per person and no NPCs.))

I made a new character. Please check the application topic.

Naru summoned a chain and swung up to the roof of her apartment,  Tarzan-style. She fingered her soul gem, currently in the form of a necklace. It's pink glow began to flash. There was a witch nearby, she reckoned. She smiled and pulled a candy bar from her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 5:11 pm

Chizumi walked down a dark street. She kicked up a rock out of the sidewalk and blew her hair out of her eyes. "I'm bored." She thought. Her soul gem was in her hand. Then she felt a soft breeze, and along with the breeze came a thought, "There's a witch near.. and I must kill it."
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 5:31 pm

((yeah but its apart of emaka's story to have kayami... well i cant have her as an npc so))
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 5:07 am

((I guess I'll allow the little sister, but the whole HopefulSouls thing is starting to put you at an unfair advantage to the other players.))

Naru's face twisted into a smirk. She switched into her magical girl outfit, leaping up to where she saw the swirling entrance to the barrier. She stepped inside, summoning 3 of her guns. The whole barrier looked like it was cut out of some sort of Victorian fashion magazine. She carefully made her way through the barrier, but after a while it was as though everything had suddenly died. The strangely bright colours had faded to grey, the faces of a magical girl unknown to Naru tacked to the wall now had hollow, sunken eyes and slack faces. Naru kept her guns out. She must be nearing the witch.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 8:13 am

"Hey, so, Kayami, I was thinking.... if somethimg BAD were to happen, should I go back in time and fix it?" Emaka asked her loving sister. "Well," she replied, "Follow your heart. Do whever you want, as long as you think of it as a good choice." Emaka looked at Kayami, and them smiled, a little. "Thanks," Emaka said.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 8:23 am

Ellie went out for a walk.Walked past were Chizumi was when she saw her running she thought wierd but when she sensed the witch as well she knew why she was running.She started shouting Chizumi because she wanted to help.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 8:30 am

Naru was pretty sure she was the only magical girl in the barrier. That was odd, since she certainly wasn't the only magical girl of the city. She knew at least two, and there had to be some others as well. She never really longed for her own witch-hunting territory, however. She enjoyed the company. She reached a door at the end of the corridor. This must be where the witch is hiding. she thought, feeling around for a doorknob. There wasn't one, so she just pushed it open. A strong, musty smell met her nostrils, and she looked up to face the witch. It looked like some sort of store mannequin, garbed in an old victorian dress that matched the images of the barrier. It pounced on Naru, aiming a spiked hand at her arm.

6 - it hits. Naru is now at 7 HP.

Naru cried out in pain before yanking the spike out of her arm and firing twice.

7 - Hit
2 - Miss.
The witch is now at 7 HP
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:10 pm

{{MoMo was ignored by HopefulSouls, so I'll have her meet Naru!}}

Angered, MoMo stomped away from the group of HopefulSouls. She glanced back, and discovered a barrier. It was open. She could hear some noise inside, but figured it was a witch. Or magical girl. Without thinking, she saw another magical girl. She wanted an ally, and someone she could team up with. She saw the Witch attempt to pounce on the girl, so she quickly transformed and froze everything but herself and the other magical girl. She lifted up two whips smiled before saying, "Hi. I'm MoMo."
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:17 pm

"Hi, MoMo! I'm Naru Hideki."Said Naru, not dropping her cheerful attitude for even a minute. She shot at the witch again.

5 - Hit. The witch is now at 6 HP.

"Hurry up, MoMo. I think I'll need a hand with this witch." She laughed, whipping out another five or six guns for her next round of attacks.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:22 pm

"Hi! Would you like me to unfreeze time now?" MoMo asked Naru as she slapped her whip against the ground.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:23 pm

((guys will we ever do a walpurgis night??? then my twinbebs can die))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Puella Magi - RP
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next