Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Lacadia (RP)

Go down 
+5
evan
Relora
alex
YEEZUS
flower
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

Lacadia (RP) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 10:13 pm

((watch out cas i can make rae find jakobus' furry stash))
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 10:18 pm

Jakobus began walking down the path once again, now even more eager to meet the boss.
“I feel terrible. I think I need another drink.” he remarked as he continued walking, beginning to feel queasy again and dreading the hell of a hangover he knew he’d be having the next day. Still, he figured he should at least try to get rid of the boss before he called it a night.
((ily toast im laughin so hard rn that wasnt even rlly meant 2 be taken seriously hel p))
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 10:23 pm

(( i knowW im laAUGHING SO HARS))

After slowing her pace so that she was next to Jakobus, she asked, "Nauseous? May be the boss." By then, she was examining his stomach and neck. "Would you like to take a rest and prepare and the likes?"
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 10:58 pm

Jakobus, kind of weirded out by her sudden examination of his stomach and neck, quickly backed up away from her. "I'm pretty sure I'll be just fine." he replied, crossing his arms over his chest. "Let's just focus on finding and killing the boss, okay?"
((uh oh elliot looks like he's been found out just pls don't call the cops,,))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 11:01 pm

"Alright," she began. "please don't vomit on me with your never-ending pit of a stomach."
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 8:37 pm

Jakobus rolled his eyes at Iris’s comment. “Yeah, whatever. I’ll try not to.” he responded with a tint of sarcasm in his voice, not too fond of some of Iris’s ‘jokes’, no matter how lightly they were meant to be taken.
He wrapped both hands around the hilt of his sword, holding it close to his side with a tight grip, trying to prepare to meet the boss.

((worst rpely ever im so rry,,,))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 9:36 pm

Blunt to his sarcasm, or rather unsure, she led on.  In a few moments, they arrived at the entrance, which, one she peeked in, she noticed there was another wall, the exact same as the first.  However, on the first, on the middle there was a sign plastered to it.  It read:

"BEYOND THESE WALLS,
ONLY DANGER RUNS ABOUT.
PLEASE PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK.
"

"Get ready, unless you don't want to come," she ordered, pulling at the lever on her crossbow.  Sacha was sniffing around at the corner of the walls, to which Iris had no bother with.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 5:20 pm

Jakobus, once more, rolled his eyes at Iris's commentary. "Obviously I'm going to go." he replied, taking a few strides ahead of Iris, somehow even more cocky than usual.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 5:52 pm

She chuckled a bit, her braids jumping loosely as she moved. "I wasn't doubting you." Iris called over. She straightened her back, then stretched her arms behind her neck, one by one. "We'll plan everything out once we see the monster, if that's alright."
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 5:55 pm

"Whatever, I'm probably just going to jump right in, anyway." he smirked as he spoke, fixed on, in a sense, 'proving himself' to Iris.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 6:17 pm

Iris made a closed smile, nodding her head as a reaction to his comment.  She went around the sign, through the door, and went ahead of Jakobus by a bit in order to go through the next door as well.  About twenty feet ahead or so, she saw a few stone steps which led to a stand. It was surrounded by what looked like a magic square.  "Ah, look," she said, facing the chicken that atop of it. "It looks vulnerable, but do not let it deceive you."
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 6:24 pm

Jakobus was surprised by Iris suddenly quickening her pace, and found himself having to run after her to even get remotely close behind her.
Eventually, and rather abruptly, she came to a sudden stop, which Jakobus tried to match, but he instead found himself on the verge of losing his balance and tripped over a loose stone in the pathway, leading him to fall to the ground beneath him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 6:31 pm

She heard a sudden stumble right after she'd said that. Looking back, she saw Jakobus completely on the floor. After running over to his area, she asked, "Are you alright? I do hope that sword didn't scratch you." Iris put one arm out, in an offering to help him up.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:00 pm

Jakobus refused Iris's hand, giving her a sort of 'half-glare' before muttering to her a quiet yet grouchy, "I'm fine" and then proceeding to get up himself and wipe the dirt off of his clothes with his hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:08 pm

Iris, shocked to see his reaction, backed away a bit. "Heh, alright..." she tried not to lose her temper like before. She had to be merciful, this man was drunk. "Let's proceed to fighting the boss."
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:12 pm

Jakobus suddenly rips off his pants to reveal the spiderman boxers of a six year old virgin kid before screaming, "H*ck uyeah!! xD nyeh" at the top of his lungs and running to go meet the boss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 11:50 am

((imM LAUGHIng HARDER THAN A PEACock HELP IDK WHAT TO REPLY WITH I ))

edidt: The sight was shocking-- and quite sad. "Jakobus!" she covered her face in the second-hand embarassment. She felt like she was taking care of a five-year-old boy. "Calm down!" She didn't know what to do in such a situation.

((im laughign so hafd idk what this is))
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 1:34 pm

((M GONNA CHoke OR SOEMHTIn IAHHH))
"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO NYEH!" Jakobus called back at her, running his fingers through his hair and doing his best to get his hairs to do that emo flippy thing like the guys from his favorite band, though it proved to be useless as his hair simply didn't have the emo fling to it. Still, he continued running, eager to meet the boss and see if it could provide him some much needed...furry fun.

Last edited by nasod slave drone weapon on Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:42 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ""BOX"" :)))
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 1:41 pm

(( i come back to "DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO NYEH!"

why))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 1:54 pm

"I have a weapon!" she called over. Iris ran over to Jakobus and grabbed him by the collar. "Do you want me to go on with my rant about binging?" Even if she was short, she was confident in her fighting skills--especially if she was older than him.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 1:59 pm

Jakobus had no idea what was going on, or even what she was trying to say.
"i accide tl y the whole coc aine..." was all he was able to say in reply to her, still very confused with what on earth she was trying to say. By "binging" could she possibly mean binging on coke? In that case, how did she possibly know?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lacadia (RP)
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16