Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

School Advice.

Go down 
+4
Crownie
Lenka
evan
flower
8 posters
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian

School Advice. Empty
PostSubject: School Advice.   School Advice. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 5:06 pm

I know I'm usually the one to post on topics like this, but I need some help. Anyways, before school ended, I got into a big fight with my old best friends {A group of girls I've known since I was five years old,} and I don't really have them anymore. The fight was really bad, and we were screaming and crying and shouting our emotions for a good 45 minutes at each other during Lunch Break. My family doesn't even know about it, other than me telling a bit of it to my mom. If I told my older sister, she'd rip all their heads off. No jokes.

Anyway, I'm really stressed out. I don't have a specific clique and  my best friend/other friends I like aren't in the same cliques, and I can't choose between them. I have no idea what to do.

There's always the boys, who I usually find myself hanging around with.

They're more friendly with me than with any other girls, and they even tell me what they think about other girls/who they like. However, girls have started spreading rumours about me always being with them and blame me hanging out with them for our ruined friendships.

So yes, I need help. I already know to be myself and focus on school and blah blah, so please don't waste your time telling me that.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

School Advice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Advice.   School Advice. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 5:28 pm

((I need a new clique, not that I even had one when i was still where i used to be lol))

You can:
1- make some new friends, and have your own clique
2- start a club and have a clique wit your friends there (if you can have a club)
3- Hang out with boys! It's always good to have guy friends, especially for more important things, like "just some friend" to take to to a formal (if you have one), or Someone who can stand up for you when the time comes.
4- idk

so yeah, those are my suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

School Advice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Advice.   School Advice. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 6:59 pm

guuuurrrrllll
gurrrrrllll
Guy friends are awesome.
1- they're generally more laid back than girls
2- they probably won't be as needy as girls. (I'm not saying all girls are needy, and I'm not say all boys aren't needy, but I highly doubt you'll ever have to listen to a boy complain about his weight or his hair)
3- um
4- they don't have periods
5- they 3 school 5 cool
6- they will educate you on boy things like video game and boy movies and u can use this knowledge to later seduce ur future boyfriend (jkjkjk)
7- idk
8- the end
Back to top Go down
Crownie
Dedicated Fantagian
Crownie

School Advice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Advice.   School Advice. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 11:08 pm

Lenka wrote:
5- they 3 school 5 cool
6- they will educate you on boy things like video game and boy movies and u can use this knowledge to later seduce ur future boyfriend (jkjkjk)
LOOOOOOOL I LOVE YOUR POST. +1.
But yeah. Hang with the guys. Who cares.
Best way to kill rumors are to ignore them so just ignore the rumors, you know? so yeah....
If you find that you have most fun hanging out with your guy friends, do what makes you most happy. dont stress. c;

You'll eventually make more friends along the way too, so, yeah. dont worry too much. ♥
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

School Advice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Advice.   School Advice. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 11:18 pm

Honestly, hang out with whoever you want or who makes you the happiest. That fight was the past and it's over, so you don't have to worry out it anymore. 
Like who cares if you're not in a stupid "clique"? It doesn't represent who you are and it shouldn't.

Everybody above has the best post gomen
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

Location : RATE THIS LOCATION A 10 OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*

School Advice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Advice.   School Advice. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 11:46 pm

What's a clique?
Ok now on topic: get new friends. Once my friend called me stupid. One of them said sorry and the other one never said anything ever. It happened on the last day of school. Or you can just be alone. Or... I don't have anything else. Oh or you could be friends with a guy
Back to top Go down
finn82
Junior Fantagian
finn82

School Advice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Advice.   School Advice. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 12:05 am

Lenka wrote:
I highly doubt you'll ever have to listen to a boy complain about his weight
its all about bulking lenka. dont hate the swole lifestyle
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

School Advice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Advice.   School Advice. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 2:54 am

Don't worry its fine hanging out with the boys my friends at school play with the boys.And they are girls.
Back to top Go down

School Advice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Advice.   School Advice. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 2:52 pm

Treat everyone the same until your relationship esculates with them. Just go with the flow and unlock a bit of yourself slowly. Honestly, you should hang out with anyone regardless of their gender, race, or appearance. Just try! Even if it turns out bad, it was good while it lasted and you learned something, no?

@Linda: A clique is a group of people that you regularly hang out with. Usually they'll leave others out of what goes on in the clique.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

School Advice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Advice.   School Advice. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School Advice.
Page 1 of 1