Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Reintroduce yourself here!

Go down 
+17
Takeshi
Relora
Rue
Janelle
o
Silver
finn82
Snow
evan
dana scully
Oliver
alex
el
Velocity
Flynn
Lenka
flower
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian

Reintroduce yourself here! Empty
PostSubject: Reintroduce yourself here!   Reintroduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:50 pm

There was a topic like this before, but it was long ago and I can't bump.

Anyways, the title is pretty self-explanatory, but you can reintroduce yourself here with updated information about yourself! c:

My apologies if this is in the wrong section. If so, can a staff member move it? Thanks!

Oh, and you should also reply and comment on others', too! It'll keep this topic alive & be fun. c:

Last edited by Angellina on Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce yourself here!   Reintroduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:59 pm

Okay, sounds like fun.

Mine:

The name's Anna, but feel free to call me any of my usernames! I'm 11 years old, residing from New York. I'm the biggest dog lover you'll find around here, my favorite color being red. I take interest in most of the arts-- visual, literary, martial, vocal and dance. I have most knowledge around math, science, and marxism. I'll respect you as long as you respect me, and I'm never not in the mood for a new friend, so come talk.

(HAHA that sounded really dumb wOw)
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce yourself here!   Reintroduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:05 pm

Klaviel wrote:
Okay, sounds like fun.

Mine:

The name's Anna, but feel free to call me any of my usernames!  I'm 11 years old, residing from New York.  I'm the biggest dog lover you'll find around here, my favorite color being red.  I take interest in most of the arts-- visual, literary, martial, vocal and dance.  I have most knowledge around math, science, and marxism. I'll respect you as long as you respect me, and I'm never not in the mood for a new friend, so come talk.  

(HAHA that sounded really dumb wOw)
You sound cool! I never knew you were a dog lover. I knew you had a dog, but I didn't know you were a big dog lover! Can I call you Aze or Finn? Maybe even Anna?
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce yourself here!   Reintroduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:08 pm

Oh yeah I remember this topic!! I'll make a new one though since I've changed sincee then.

I'm Lenka!! I chose my username because of my LOVE for the singer Lenka!!!
I'm an awkward teenage girl wishing for a pet bunny... I am currently obsessed with Doctor Who, Molang the potato rabbit, Merlin, and Gamechap.
The list of things I like/fandoms I'm in would be super long, so I'll just leave it at that.
I can't stand the feeling you get in your stomach when you're falling from a high place... and my ideal future would be me living in Canada with two bunnies and three cats for pets.
In my freetiime you would probably find me drawing, reading, texting, or wasting time on the internet.
I have been obsessed with watercoloring, and sometimes late at night I stay up and write poetry.
meow

oh yes and I forget to add
I'm planning on quitting before my school starts so I can focus on it more. But I want to be remembered. So I'm planning a whole bunch of awesome topics s
that I'll post between now and then.
meow
i lost the game

Last edited by Lenka on Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce yourself here!   Reintroduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:11 pm

@Angellina: Sure, honestly, any of my past names are fine. I just don't like people giving me random nicknames out of the blue. Also, yeah, I'm totally obsessed with dogs.

@Lenka: Yep, that's why I hate rollercoasters... I'm practicing with my watercolors too.

Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce yourself here!   Reintroduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:13 pm

Lenka wrote:
Oh yeah I remember this topic!! I'll make a new one though since I've changed sincee then.

I'm Lenka!! I chose my username because of my LOVE for the singer Lenka!!!
I'm an awkward teenage girl wishing for a pet bunny... I am currently obsessed with Doctor Who, Molang the potato rabbit, Merlin, and Gamechap.
The list of things I like/fandoms I'm in would be super long, so I'll just leave it at that.
I can't stand the feeling you get in your stomach when you're falling from a high place... and my ideal future would be me living in Canada with two bunnies and three cats for pets.
In my freetiime you would probably find me drawing, reading, texting, or wasting time on the internet.
I have been obsessed with watercoloring, and sometimes late at night I stay up and write poetry.
meow

I live in Canada! I hate that heart-drop feeling, too. >.<

My friends drag me on roller-coasters, though, So I have to deal with it.

I'm making a new one!

Hello! My name is Angellina. However, you may call me Angie, Flower, Rainbow, or any of my past usernames that you've bothered to remember. I'm in a lot of fandoms, and I have lots of favourite characters. I love the Hunger Games, and my favourite colour is blue. Or more specifically, Turquoise. I may come off as rude or somewhat grumpy when you first meet me, but if I like you/warm up to you, I'm actually quite nice! I like the galaxy, nature, Greece, my three pet dogs, Instagram, Long Hair, my iPhone 4s, the smell of rain, drawing, writing, exploring, dinosaurs, ancient times, aliens, astronomy, and school. I love learning! I'm a really straight forward person, too, so sorry for that. I tend to say what's on my mind. I also like big cats, such as cheetahs, lions, leopards, jaguars, tigers, and white tigers.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce yourself here!   Reintroduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:18 pm

@Angelina omg i <3 instagram too. and if you like emoji you should check this out: http://www.emojitracker.com/
it's an emoji tracker that tracks out all the emoji used on twitter (awwwhh the hearts have been used the most<3333
@Taost awh omg yours is so awesome! that's so cool you live in new york C:. I've been to new yorl city a few times... but that's all I've realy seen of NY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce yourself here!   Reintroduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:21 pm

@Lenka: I live in the Bronx, to be a bit more specific. I don't like the city let alone New York, as it's kind of ghetto here and not that neat. But uptown is very pretty in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce yourself here!   Reintroduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:22 pm

Lenka wrote:
@Angelina omg i <3 instagram too. and if you like emoji you should check this out: http://www.emojitracker.com/
it's an emoji tracker that tracks out all the emoji used on twitter (awwwhh the hearts have been used the most<3333
@Taost awh omg yours is so awesome! that's so cool you live in new york C:. I've been to new yorl city a few times... but that's all I've realy seen of NY
Thanks! That's so cool! I've always wanted to go to New York. I might go this March, for March Break! Just for the day, though. ^^
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce yourself here!   Reintroduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:24 pm

whenever someone makes a new one I always feel like I want to add to mine. is that legal
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce yourself here!   Reintroduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:36 pm

Hi there, I'm Jeff.
I am a male human with brown hair and green eyes who is kind of short and skinny.
I'm 14, my zodiac year is the Rabbit and I believe I'm a Pisces.
I am part Irish and part Czech.
I live in Massachusetts, U.S.A, Earth.
My favourite colour is dark green.
I like Star Trek, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Pirates of the Caribbean, Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Death Note, Hetalia, Pokemon, My Little Pony, Role Plays, talking to people who give a crap about what I'm saying and animals.
I don't like Twilight, Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch, most pop music, almost all country music, global warming and papercuts.
I have no allergies and no (irrational) phobias.
When I grow up I want to be a detective.
I am rather socially awkward in real life but I find it much easier on the internet.
Back to top Go down
Velocity
Senior Fantagian
Velocity

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce yourself here!   Reintroduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:48 pm

(~ ̄▽ ̄)~ Hi there, I'm Velocity. I'm currently 14 turning 15 next week. I have a weird obsession with stop motion animated films and movies in general. I listen to Indie music whenever I get the chance, I procrastinate a lot, I stress over school more than I should, I'm in track, I like traveling, I'm in a lot of fandoms, I have a lame sense of humor, I am a bibliophile, I'm into movie directing and making videos, and I'm a loser with a Tumblr. WOO HOO.
Back to top Go down
http://aqentsofshield.tumblr.com
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce yourself here!   Reintroduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 3:08 pm

ooh hot dang
my first introduction :

anyways bamf here's my new introduction:

hey i'm elliot and i'm your somewhat average (almost) 12 year old kid. i'm bisexual, pan-romantic and gender queer. i really like video games, cats, anime, and lotsa other things woah man. i have a girlfriend and she's really cute. i also have lots of really great friends that i've managed to meet through the forum and other places on the internet. i really don't know what i'd do without any of them.
i'm a huge self-critic, and i lack self confidence. i'm pretty sure i have anxiety and seasonal depression. although, i'm not 100% sure and i'm not one for self diagnosis.
i'm pretty friendly in general so feel free to hit me up yo. if i happen to offend you or do something wrong in any way, shape or form please let me know!
have a nice day uvu
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce yourself here!   Reintroduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 4:18 pm

this seems fun!!

um my name is lance i am 15 years old. and i have dirty blonde hair and blue-green eyes. im 5'5 (slowly getting taller whoops) and about average weight. i am a male and i go by male pronouns. i like boys. boys are very cute.
in my free time i like to use the computer and talk to my online friends. i also like to read (not as much anymore).
my birthday is 05/05 and im mostly french, german, and irish. \w/
my english is pretty bad idk. i really want to go to europe to meet up with certain cute boy. i live in southern california and i dont really like it (except for the timezone hec kle yeah)

idk ill probably end up editing this 50 more times whoops
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce yourself here!   Reintroduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 4:21 pm

@lance is your first language English?
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce yourself here!   Reintroduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 4:22 pm

Angellina wrote:
nope, im esl
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce yourself here!   Reintroduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 4:23 pm

That explains a lot. You're English is pretty good, though! When did you start learning it?
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce yourself here!   Reintroduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 5:35 pm

hiya !! i am oliver im 13  i am a pansexual boy yo , yo 
im mexican and thoguh im not patriotic im , weird??? idk i think mexico has a lot of problems but it has a hella culture but right now its realyl boring and hot and id much rather live somewhere else
 like lance i am esl :v0 i live in nuevo leon and its all right i love cosplaying music and drawing 
i play guitar and im probbably getting an electric guitar for christmas/? im excited :v) i really love guitar its one of the things im the most passionate about same with drawing . im a very traditional artist but i hate painting if its not with watercolourz orz i still hate dgiital the most thoguh!! (drawing it not the actual art ) 
i like star trek star wars kaiba nge mirai nikki animal crossing pokemon and notehr stuff 
i am a furry (THATST SO EMBRARASING TO WRITE) and my furosna is a sheep!! i idietnfiy with sheep a lot but my faovrutei animals are sheep deer and fox. im getting a deer kigurumi soon its shipped oooo 
have a nice day feel free to talk to me and be my friend
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
dana scully
Veteran Fantagian
dana scully

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce yourself here!   Reintroduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 5:38 pm

I have probably changed a lot :3
my name is anna, but my username right now is rikka u can call me anna or rikka whichever is fine
I really like cats, anime, manga, vocaloid, video games, books, fan-fics (not writing them just reading them lol), pocky, and other stuff
I'm very quiet and sometimes probably hard to talk to lol I play gaia online, club penguin your server, and fantage. my current fav anime right now is probably kaichou wa maid-sama (I'm really into shoujo stuff right now :3) I play piano and I draw, I'm homeschooled I'm kinda girly but I don't really like wearing girly clothes. my favorite colors are green, blue, and purple. I'm left handed. I think that might be all~

Last edited by Rikka on Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add something)
Back to top Go down
https://anxiousscully.tumblr.com
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce yourself here!   Reintroduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 5:39 pm

Angellina wrote:
 no it isn't, his first language is french

I'm Madoka, but my real name is Eva. I'd prefer if you'd call me Mado, though. I am 11 years old going into 6th grade. I'm an Aries and everyone misunderstands me. I'm really into anime, and I've been since I joined the forum in November 2012. I come on here when I'm sad and stuff to vent sometimes, and most of the time you make me feel better. I also have friends outside of FF (shoutout to them). I love Madoka Kaname and Junko Enoshima, they're my two all-time favorite anime characters. Some of my other favorites are Yuuko and Hideyoshi kinoshita, Touko Fukawa/Genocider Syo, Mukuro Ikusaba, Sayaka Miki, Mami Tomoe, Celes Ludenberg, Akemi homura, Tsumugi Kotobuki, Yui Hirasawa, Ibuki Mioda, Minami Shimada, Hiyoko Saionji, Sonia Nevermind, Mizuki Himeji, and all other characters with big jugs. Yeah, I have alot. Who cares? I love you all and I hope you enjoyed my reintro!
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce yourself here!   Reintroduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 6:59 pm

Hi! I'm Henrietta! I have on 6th grade (middle school yay? ) I have lost my otaku ness thanks to Maria who wanted me to watch Cheyenne Cinnamon and I lovedddd ittttttttttt. If you didn't know I am Romanian and yes,it's in Europe..I have a pet sheep...bye lol
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce yourself here!   Reintroduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 7:04 pm

wow im so boring compared to everyone !!??!
Back to top Go down
finn82
Junior Fantagian
finn82

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce yourself here!   Reintroduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 7:40 pm

hi i'm finn. im black and im 15 and im male.

i like basketball and welfare.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce yourself here!   Reintroduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 7:42 pm

finn82 wrote:

i thought u were nine. And 6'4. Dont lie about ur age or u wont have $\/\/4G
Back to top Go down
finn82
Junior Fantagian
finn82

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce yourself here!   Reintroduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 7:43 pm

Klaviel wrote:
finn82 wrote:

i thought u were nine.  And 6'4.  Dont lie about ur age or u wont have $\/\/4G
i am 6'4 but im not 9. i didnt want my homeboys to know that im a 15 year old playing a childrens game. i try to look hard in the public eye but i have insecurities buried deep within
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce yourself here!   Reintroduce yourself here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reintroduce yourself here!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next