Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Fractions or warnings.

Go down 
+7
emiko
Janelle
Reese
snake
flower
Crownie
Rue
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

Fractions or warnings. Empty
PostSubject: Fractions or warnings.   Fractions or warnings. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 3:44 am

I get in a mood when i get them ill idle quit for a long time or ill just go Nuts.I don't know im getting in a kind of a mood now...It just makes me like "WHY THATS NOT FAIR IVE SEEN LOADS OF PEOPLE DO THAT" By that i mean i double posted on my shop and a got a final warning,When ive seen loads of people double post on a art shop if you look in some.Now i have my final warning and then im banned.I'm just getting all fustrated and this is supposed to be my holiday /half term.
Back to top Go down
Crownie
Dedicated Fantagian
Crownie

PostSubject: Re: Fractions or warnings.   Fractions or warnings. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 4:07 am

LOL i thought you were talking about fractions, as in math. HAHAHHAA
Anyways, gurl, i think you should stop worrying about what others do and just worry about yourself. Just because someone else can do it doesnt mean you can point your fingers at them and say they're doing it too.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fractions or warnings.   Fractions or warnings. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 5:04 am

If you see them break rules, use the "report post" button. It looks like this: Fractions or warnings. Screen41

Type what rule they broke/what they did & wait for a staff member to take action.
Also, it would've been better to PM this to an active moderator, rather than making a topic.
Back to top Go down
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: Fractions or warnings.   Fractions or warnings. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 5:10 am

i honestly don't think making a post about this was a good idea? i'd suggest messaging a staff member personally.

if you see people double posting in art shops (and they're not bumping) and you're not reporting them for doing it, then obviously they won't get in much trouble...

the way you phrased this is like you've double posted multiple times and continue getting in trouble for it. if that's true, why didn't you just edit the post after the first time?

notice how i said "(and they're not bumping)" — that's because double posting is allowed in shops as long as the user is bumping it. such as a shop thread has been inactive for over a week, and is not getting much attention; the shop owner could post a second time to bump it, so maybe people will see it and they can take orders. at least, that's what i had talked about with abbey when the art shops sub-forum was being created.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: whispers no   Fractions or warnings. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 9:25 am

1). Its infractions, not fractions.

2). It's not the mods' fault you're breaking the rules.

3). Double posting and bumping is allowed in shops and art threads.

4). I've honestly seen about 5 one-word posts from you, and I reported them.  It's not that it was a double post, it was because you didn't have enough words.

5). Even if it was a rule, the mods can't notice every single rule-breaking post on the forum.  The best you can do alone is just report it and leave. I know for a fact that Lances checks his reports every time he logs on/off.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Fractions or warnings.   Fractions or warnings. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 12:22 pm

I Wish I hadn't made this topic it's made me more in a mood.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Fractions or warnings.   Fractions or warnings. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 3:08 pm

Well, maybe you could stop being in a "mood", if you follow the rules and actually listen to what the other users said above.
I'm sorry, but go help yourself.
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: Fractions or warnings.   Fractions or warnings. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 3:31 pm

Pastel wrote:
Well, maybe you could stop being in a "mood", if you follow the rules and actually listen to what the other users said above.
I'm sorry, but go help yourself.
This.

Follow the rules and maybe you wouldn't get an infraction. If you see other people doing it, then they're obviously breaking the rules.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Fractions or warnings.   Fractions or warnings. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 3:37 pm

Mods cant look after everything ya now. Razz
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fractions or warnings.   Fractions or warnings. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 4:52 pm

Just follow the rules and you won't have to worry about the stuff your worrying about. I kinda feel like the way your saying it you would jump off a cliff because other people are. Thats what kind of person im implying you to be. Just because other people are doing it doesn't mean you should.
Back to top Go down
finn82
Junior Fantagian
finn82

PostSubject: Re: Fractions or warnings.   Fractions or warnings. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 6:34 pm

if i were honorary mod of this forum, my first decree would be to stop enforcing the rules

finn2013
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Fractions or warnings.   Fractions or warnings. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 6:54 pm

Okay uh this is the reason we need more mods??? I'm sorry but please don't blame Lance, MacTavish, and Makkine for not seeing it, they can't be on 24/7. Just because other people do it doesn't mean you should! Be the bigger person and report it or tell a moderator instead of breaking the rules.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fractions or warnings.   Fractions or warnings. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 12:52 am

finn82 wrote:
if i were honorary mod of this forum, my first decree would be to stop enforcing the rules

finn2013
god bless

Finn for mod everyone
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Fractions or warnings.   Fractions or warnings. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 3:21 am

I don't know whose gonna be mod its defiantly not gonna be me because I'm stupid.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fractions or warnings.   Fractions or warnings. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 5:16 am

I'm going to say this in the nicest way possible: Please stop putting yourself down. If you really wanted to, you could ask a moderator to lock this topic. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fractions or warnings.   Fractions or warnings. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fractions or warnings.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Forum :: Forum Discussion-
Jump to: