Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Games always log me out

Go down 
+3
o
Janelle
devonl12
7 posters
AuthorMessage
devonl12
New Fantagian

Games always log me out Empty
PostSubject: Games always log me out   Games always log me out Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 5:28 pm

Has this happened to anyone else? I will be playing Staries or Candy Swap and after 2 rounds I get a message that says I lost connection and I have to log in again. This is very frustrating because I can't get high scores to get rare gems.

Can someone help me?
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: Games always log me out   Games always log me out Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 6:42 pm

This happens if you're not connected to the network, or if someone is hacking you and is in the same server as you. But its probably because your not connected to a network.
Back to top Go down
devonl12
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Games always log me out   Games always log me out Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:07 am

I do join a server, would that mean I am on a network? It happens on every server I use, full or empty. Thank you for your help.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Games always log me out   Games always log me out Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 2:41 pm

i'm not sure what you need to do here; this hasn't happened to me before. it sounds like a problem with those specific games, or maybe a problem with your Internet. try emailing fantage, and if they can't fix it you might just have to not play those games.
Back to top Go down
Tenth Doc Rocks
Regular Fantagian
Tenth Doc Rocks

PostSubject: Re: Games always log me out   Games always log me out Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 10:26 am

Are you by chance getting an insanely high score each time? Although you said Level 2, so I am guessing not.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Games always log me out   Games always log me out Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 10:31 am

Mabel wrote:
This happens if you're not connected to the network, or if someone is hacking you and is in the same server as you. But its probably because your not connected to a network.
If someone is on your account it will say someone is on Your account say if Your on Orange Monkey and someone logs onto Your acc It will say like someone is on Your account and has logged onto Emerald elephant.Yea when I get disconnected i've probably lags or sometimes it does it for no reason
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Games always log me out   Games always log me out Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 12:59 pm

It's probably a problem with your internet connection.
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Games always log me out   Games always log me out Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 1:23 pm

Yep, it's either your internet connection or someone logging into your account.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games always log me out   Games always log me out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Games always log me out
Page 1 of 1