Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

I need help on editing!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pookie-Chan
Regular Fantagian
Pookie-Chan

I need help on editing!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I need help on editing!!!!!   I need help on editing!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 12:32 pm

I really want to know how those people on deviantart do edits, they are so good compared to what i can do. Can anyone show me good tutorials or editing programs? Please? Sad 
Back to top Go down
http://fantageworldguide.wordpress.com/
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I need help on editing!!!!!   I need help on editing!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 1:20 pm

It takes practice. Start with recolouring. When you master that, slowly move onto pixelling your own clothing. When I started pixeling my own clothing, I used original Fantage clothing as a base. Also, before pixelling hair from SCRATCH, try mixing first. Good luck! You could also try PMing Fantage Forum user{s} Lineesa or Witch, because they're amazing at pixelling! c:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need help on editing!!!!!   I need help on editing!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 2:21 pm

♚ wrote:
It takes practice. Start with recolouring. When you master that, slowly move onto pixelling your own clothing. When I started pixeling my own clothing, I used original Fantage clothing as a base. Also, before pixelling hair from SCRATCH, try mixing first. Good luck! You could also try PMing Fantage Forum user{s} Lineesa or Witch, because they're amazing at pixelling! c:
Yes that's the best advice! Although I wouldn't recommend going from recoloring to scratch. Mixing items and recoloring them should be between the process. Then you do scratch. You also need an understanding of shading and coloring, since both can be very confusing. Drawing and coloring other things is a good warm up before pixeling.

Search up recoloring videos on youtube!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need help on editing!!!!!   I need help on editing!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need help on editing!!!!!
Page 1 of 1