Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Science Fair Project ideas?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

Science Fair Project ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Science Fair Project ideas?   Science Fair Project ideas? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 8:23 pm

Yeah so basically what the title says. It's the start of a new year which means we all have to do another science project so I need ideas. I found some on the internet but I want to know if you guys did any interesting projects yourselves.

They have to be "seventh grade level" though. It just means it can't be something as simple as "Which flashlight burns the longest?" (did that in fifth grade though lol).

What I'm thinking about doing is this. I did a similar one in fourth grade and growing crystals is easy.
Back to top Go down

Science Fair Project ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Fair Project ideas?   Science Fair Project ideas? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 8:45 pm

- Fingerprints are used as reliable identification because each person's fingerprints are unique. But are these unique patterns created randomly or are they influenced by genetics?

- Do colors really impact moods? Conduct an investigation to see if the color blue makes people feel calm, or if the color red leaves them feeling agitated.

- Can different types of music lead to different physiological responses? Measure the heart rates of participants in response to various types of music to see if there is a difference.

- Does stress affect body temperature?  Stress stimulates the release of hormones that affect the body in a variety of different ways.  (You can also see if it affects heart rate, sweat level, shiver, eye contact, etc.)

- Does temperature affect mental performance?  Some types of environments may be better at enhancing mental focus and performance.

- Are dogs colorblind?  http://www.education.com/science-fair/article/dogs-colorblind/

.....Those are my favorites.  The fingerprint and stress ones won the science fair, so I'd suggest those if you're looking to win.  These are all interesting and I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product, though!

Edit: For my science fair project I did a magnetic levitation train, like the ones they build in Tokyo. It didn't win, obviously, because they said it was more informative than an experiment.
Back to top Go down

Science Fair Project ideas?
Page 1 of 1