Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

My drawing (i think its a fail)

Go down 
+6
Primrose
flandre
Snow
flower
Squirtle
Rue
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

My drawing (i think its a fail) Empty
PostSubject: My drawing (i think its a fail)   My drawing (i think its a fail) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 4:29 pm

My drawing its pretty big.:
Lol I did a drawing to practice my shading you can rate its 1-10
I think its a fail -.-

Last edited by PurpleBook on Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:31 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Image too big.)
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: My drawing (i think its a fail)   My drawing (i think its a fail) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 4:49 pm

I think it is cute! 6/10 good job!
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My drawing (i think its a fail)   My drawing (i think its a fail) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 5:05 pm

The shading is very off. I suggest looking up shading tutorials. You need to practice Anatomy and I can barely see the eyes. Also, hair has shape. I'll give it a 2.6/10

Sorry if that's cruel, but it's better than lying to you, right?
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: My drawing (i think its a fail)   My drawing (i think its a fail) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 5:13 pm

It's cool! 5.8/10 If you keep practicing,you will become a pro!
Back to top Go down
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

PostSubject: Re: My drawing (i think its a fail)   My drawing (i think its a fail) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 5:31 pm

better than mine o.o
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: My drawing (i think its a fail)   My drawing (i think its a fail) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 6:24 pm

if you want to draw, start using pencil and paper. you need to practice the body shape, the colors and shading. the shading, is.. i'm sorry to say it, but its awful. im not that good at shading either, but let me show you a correction.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My drawing (i think its a fail)   My drawing (i think its a fail) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 8:11 pm

whoa guys honestly chill it's just a small drawing

@purple, i can see that you're trying to work with light sources here, which is great!! the light source is clearly up to the left, and you demonstrated that well. however, the body itself looks too flat. maybe try adding shadows and don't 'layer' the shading so much. also, the hair doesn't fit the head quite right. even if it did grow behind the forehead, it wouldn't fall on the shoulders like that, given how stiff the upper part of her hair is. the arms are a bit uneven, but that's something you develop over time; i see no need in explaining that.

overall, i think you have a pretty good understanding of light sources and anatomy. it's just that digital art is tricky to execute, even with a tablet, and i understand that! good job.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: My drawing (i think its a fail)   My drawing (i think its a fail) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 8:20 pm

Uhm I will give it a 4.2
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: My drawing (i think its a fail)   My drawing (i think its a fail) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 4:35 am

Sparkkle wrote:
better than mine o.o
No Everyones is better than mine i Don't even think i should post a drawing again.
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

PostSubject: Re: My drawing (i think its a fail)   My drawing (i think its a fail) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 7:52 am

It's not a fail it can be whatever you want it to be.

It's your drawing.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: My drawing (i think its a fail)   My drawing (i think its a fail) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 8:47 am

PurpleBook wrote:
Sparkkle wrote:
better than mine o.o
No Everyones is better than mine i Don't even think i should post a drawing again.
There is no such thing as "bad" art work. You might not like it compared to some other peoples, but that does not mean it is bad. It is unique. Do you know how long I have been trying to draw? More than 5 years with traditinal, and 3 years with digital. I would call my art a fail, because I would compare it to other peoples art. If you draw a lot, at least once a day, your art will get better. Don't just draw for a week and give up. It might time a while for your art to improve, but it is worth it. I would love to see more of your art! This post was long
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: My drawing (i think its a fail)   My drawing (i think its a fail) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 8:51 am

PurpleBook wrote:
Sparkkle wrote:
better than mine o.o
Don't say that!!
(god, people and their comments)

Like Ulf said, it can be whatever you want it to be. I think you should keep practicing! Try making more and more, you'll eventually get really good!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My drawing (i think its a fail)   My drawing (i think its a fail) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My drawing (i think its a fail)
Page 1 of 1