Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Kalpana's children ~Remade~ RP

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

Kalpana's children ~Remade~ RP Empty
PostSubject: Kalpana's children ~Remade~ RP   Kalpana's children ~Remade~ RP Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:24 pm

Miranda<3 as Chloe Lukasiak and Kalpana
Cutie Patootie as Kendall Vertes
fantagefantic as Jessie
Crona as Melissa
PurpleBook as Jess

Okay People we are starting out late at night and are you asleep? Awake? Doing good? Doing evil? Kalpana is going to be controlled be me. Also you can have up to 3 NPCs.king 

Kalpana's Pov:
Kalpana sundunelly had a vision of her kids. Some asleep. Some not. She wanted to control them so bad but she knew that they had to make mistakes. She looked at her clock 1:00 am she fell into a deep sleep.

Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's children ~Remade~ RP   Kalpana's children ~Remade~ RP Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:45 pm

Jess was walking down her street walking to the library after she had paid some overdue book she saw someone hurting someone she decided to move them with her powers as she knew who was the bully "Hey you bully! Stop bullying this kid! Next time think about what you are doing" "You idiot you should think what you should say you loser!" Ellie took this as serious and as the bully went for her she clapped and her protection circle went on "I know you are you said you are." Jess walked off and clapped again so her protection circle went off.She walked home and enjoyed the breeze.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's children ~Remade~ RP   Kalpana's children ~Remade~ RP Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 6:35 pm

^.^ at 1:00 in the morning. Read the post above you please~
Chloe was tired and decieded to fall asleep.

8 hours later~ it would be 8:00am

"Huhhh.... GACK! Oh wait its the first day of spring break." Chloe said yawing. Sence it was Monday and Chloe did not have practice on Sundays and Mondays she wanted to eat breakfast and spend a little time to do a lot of nothing. But Chloe didn't want to do nothing. So she started working on her gymastics. She went out side and threw out 2 mats and went to work.

How her practicing looked like.
Back to top Go down
Colorora
Senior Fantagian
Colorora

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's children ~Remade~ RP   Kalpana's children ~Remade~ RP Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 12:22 am

Jessie is tired and goes back to sleep

BEEP BEEP BEEP
Her alarm clock went off ugh guess I have to start the day now she thought as she showered got dressed and walked out the door. A small group of teenagers were attacking a homeless man and beating him up. Knowing that her power was to control people's thoughts she concentrated hard and made the teenagers stop and give the poor old man a blanket and some food. " ah another good job Jessie " She thought as she arrived to school.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's children ~Remade~ RP   Kalpana's children ~Remade~ RP Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 2:03 am

(can you pretend jess sleepwalked?) Jess woke up feeling a bit cold "ugh! I have sleepwalked again."
Oh well Ellie sighed and continued to walk to the kitchen and get her breakfast.She put her uniform on and walked there and had her school bag and packlunch.
Back to top Go down
Cutie Patootie
Junior Fantagian
Cutie Patootie

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's children ~Remade~ RP   Kalpana's children ~Remade~ RP Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 10:19 am

Kenall woke up in a blur. It seemed like the whole night passed her by. She quickly showered. Got dressed and brushed her teeth and hair and ate. She walked to school with her friend Chloe.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's children ~Remade~ RP   Kalpana's children ~Remade~ RP Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 10:26 am

"Hi Kendall did you see my amazing disbatch?" Chloe as they were walking to school. Chloe's mom waved her off and they left.
Back to top Go down
Colorora
Senior Fantagian
Colorora

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's children ~Remade~ RP   Kalpana's children ~Remade~ RP Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 6:26 pm

When Jessie arrived at school she discovered that she a test on her least favorite subject, MATH! She had not studied at all for the test she was SOOO going to fail

As she took her test she tried to concentrate hard but she concentrated too hard and almost made another kid see her thoughts for a moment! " crap!" She thought as her teacher said "pencils up"
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's children ~Remade~ RP   Kalpana's children ~Remade~ RP Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 6:29 pm

Chloe probably got a B on her test. Then the teacher said a little loud "Pencils up!!". Chloe gave her the test and smiled at the teacher and Kendall. Kendall probably would get an A...
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

Location : RATE THIS LOCATION A 10 OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's children ~Remade~ RP   Kalpana's children ~Remade~ RP Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 9:21 pm

*randomly pops in the story*
Paige was late and had to skip breakfast. she ran to school and entered the class room when she found out that she had just missed a math test. oh no. i have to stay in for recess now Paige thought. She quietly got into her seat and had no idea what to say to the teacher if she asked why she was late. she couldnt say she was sleeping!
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's children ~Remade~ RP   Kalpana's children ~Remade~ RP Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 12:19 pm

(sorry bin so idle for along time i was busy at real school) Ellie was doing her maths test as well she got an B+ She was so pleased with herself with all the studying and practicing after when the teacher said "pencils up!" and she gave her tests to the teacher.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's children ~Remade~ RP   Kalpana's children ~Remade~ RP Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 3:48 pm

Chloe saw Paige- she looked like she just woke up. Hair in a quick but stylish ponytail. Her eyes looked tired. Poor girl she stayed up late studying.
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's children ~Remade~ RP   Kalpana's children ~Remade~ RP Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 12:13 am

Paige decided to make the teacher not ask her why she was late by controlling her mind. there. nothing to worry about now  Paige thought. she got out her pencil and math book and continued with the class as if she wasnt late and had just missed a math test.
Back to top Go down
Colorora
Senior Fantagian
Colorora

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's children ~Remade~ RP   Kalpana's children ~Remade~ RP Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 7:42 pm

( sorry i was so idel ) jessie had just gotten home from school when she heard a loud " BOOM " " GAH thunder storms i hate these i wish my power was to control the weather! " jessie HATED thunder storms and was so scared of them she put on some ear muffs and decided to play some video games
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's children ~Remade~ RP   Kalpana's children ~Remade~ RP Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 9:20 am

as Paige walked home, she heard thunder and it started to rain. great Paige thought. she quickly ran home and dried herself up. then she saw Jessie. Jessie hated thunderstorms. " Do you want me to stop the thunderstorm?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's children ~Remade~ RP   Kalpana's children ~Remade~ RP Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 10:45 am

As it was home time and it was thunder storming she ran home quickly as she could.She had a warm bath then put her pajamas.She watched a bit of tv and had her tea then went to bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's children ~Remade~ RP   Kalpana's children ~Remade~ RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kalpana's children ~Remade~ RP
Page 1 of 1