Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

How tall do you wish to be?

Go down 
+18
Velocity
o
flower
Flynn
Gabriella
Relora
Weekays
Takeshi
Rue
YEEZUS
etiquette
Hallow ween
el
Oliver
alex
flandre
Janelle
Snow
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Shorter or taller
Shorter
How tall do you wish to be? - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%How tall do you wish to be? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
Taller
How tall do you wish to be? - Page 2 Vote_lcap86%How tall do you wish to be? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 86% [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage

How tall do you wish to be? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How tall do you wish to be?   How tall do you wish to be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 6:04 pm

I'm like 4'8 feet - 5 feet or something idk.
I feel short ahahah, everyone I know are really tall
But really, I'm just happy the height I'm at. My mom wants me to grow taller though. I guess I should.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: How tall do you wish to be?   How tall do you wish to be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 7:46 pm

Actually being tall is awkward...I don't get how you guys wanna be taller :/ it's not all great for me...I just wish to be 5'8" by th time I am as an adult..though I feel like I am gonna be taller if I don't stop growing at 14 Sad plz stop growing at 14 me...plz me
Back to top Go down
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

PostSubject: Re: How tall do you wish to be?   How tall do you wish to be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 7:55 pm

Being tall has its advantages you know...
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: How tall do you wish to be?   How tall do you wish to be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 7:59 pm

Ari wrote:
Like what?? I don't see anything...I can't wear heels because it will make me seem taller...and some other stuff I am to lazy to post.
Back to top Go down
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

PostSubject: Re: How tall do you wish to be?   How tall do you wish to be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 8:12 pm

Henrietta wrote:
Ari wrote:
Like what?? I don't see anything...I can't wear heels because it will make me seem taller...and some other stuff I am to lazy to post.
 If someone wants you to get something very high you can xP

Really it doesnt matter...
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How tall do you wish to be?   How tall do you wish to be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 9:27 pm

Ari wrote:
Henrietta wrote:
Ari wrote:
 If someone wants you to get something very high you can xP

Really it doesnt matter...
Yeah, and what Hop said. No heels, so what? I can't even walk in them.

Yeah I'm actually somewhere between 4'5-4'7 too. ._. Literally everyone is taller than me.
Back to top Go down
Roc Hijohshiki
Expert Fantagian
Roc Hijohshiki

PostSubject: Re: How tall do you wish to be?   How tall do you wish to be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 10:17 pm

I'm 5'2" so... I want to be 5'8". Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYVPYap7MFQ&feature=related
Lineesa
Passionate Fantagian
Lineesa

PostSubject: Re: How tall do you wish to be?   How tall do you wish to be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 10:37 pm

I WANT TO BE TALLER THAN JOEL FOR ONCE. SO LIKE, AN INCH TALLER.
Back to top Go down
http://lineesa.deviantart.com/
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How tall do you wish to be?   How tall do you wish to be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 6:46 am

Henrietta wrote:
Actually being tall is awkward...I don't get how you guys wanna be taller :/ it's not all great for me...I just wish to be 5'8" by th time I am as an adult..though I feel like I am gonna be taller if I don't stop growing at 14 :(plz stop growing at 14 me...plz me
Technically 5 foot 4 inches- 5 foot 5 inches is considered average in America.... so if you were 5 foot eight inches you would be tall ;).

I don't see why you wouldn't want to be tall? It's not bad really. If you keep healthy you look good and if you happen to have longer legs than your torso you have something to flaunt when you get older because a lot of girls would kill for having long legs ;D

Plus, being tall means a few little bonuses like: more noticeable, perceived as physically attractive, you have an easier time being farther back in a concert, you have a higher range of reach, tall people make good models, you don't really have to ever wear heels too c:
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

PostSubject: Re: How tall do you wish to be?   How tall do you wish to be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 7:00 am

I want to be smaller because I'm tired of being tall. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How tall do you wish to be?   How tall do you wish to be? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How tall do you wish to be?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: