Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Life as a dancer RP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

Location : RATE THIS LOCATION A 10 OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*

Life as a dancer RP Empty
PostSubject: Life as a dancer RP   Life as a dancer RP Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 11:24 pm

Ok you can still apply but we will start:
BEEP!BEEP! BEEP! Went Kenzie's alarm. It was 6 am, and Kenzie still wanted to sleep. But she couldn't be late or else she would be yelled at from Abby. Kenzie got up and walked downstairs to eat breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Life as a dancer RP   Life as a dancer RP Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 1:14 pm

Chloe:
"Mahhh, GACH!" Chloe said as she got out of bed. 6:20? "My alarm..." she said as her mum looked at her. Christie gave her a strawberry banana mango smoothie and a breakfast bar. Chloe ate it and got into a light blue dance practice outfit and tied her hair back. She brushed her teeth and got into the car.

Paige:
As Paige got into the car she finished up the rest of her orange juice and raisen toast. She was going to practice
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
Cutie Patootie
Junior Fantagian
Cutie Patootie

PostSubject: Re: Life as a dancer RP   Life as a dancer RP Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 1:50 pm

Kendall:

Kendall was in early and she was practicing her acro. Her mom gave her some trail mix and a water bottle. She did a leap and landed on her hands. Abby told her to stand while the other girls filed in.

Asia:

As Asia strolled in with a glow from her 10 hours of sleep she saw Kendall streaching and thought she could join her. Abby was about to revil the prymaid.
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

PostSubject: Re: Life as a dancer RP   Life as a dancer RP Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 7:19 pm

as kenzie got to the studio,  they have already revealed the pyramid. oh no. im gonna be yelled at by ms. abby she thought. then she bravely walked in and ready to be yelled at.

Abby:
Abby saw kenzie walk into the studio 5 minutes late. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE she thought. then she started yelling " KENZIE. YOU ARE LATE. YOU CANNOT DO THIS AGAIN. IF YOU REALLY WANT TO BE A DANCER, YOU HAVE TO LOVE IT. AND WANT TO WIN. BUT BEING LATE, UNACCEPTABLE." and a lot more.
Back to top Go down
Cutie Patootie
Junior Fantagian
Cutie Patootie

PostSubject: Re: Life as a dancer RP   Life as a dancer RP Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 7:33 pm

Kendall:
Kendall cringed as she saw Mackenzie being picked at. She brushed off the emoition and looked at the pyrmaid. Who would be first? Who would be last?

Asia:
Asia kept her eye on the pyrmaid. She would definatly get a good score. She was waiting as Abby went on about being on time. Who cares?? Lets dance She thought
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Life as a dancer RP   Life as a dancer RP Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 7:38 pm

Chloe:
Chloe looked at Paige who was looking at her mom giving her a sleepy face. Chloe laughed quietly and got a little happy. Abby was done and was about to reavil the prymaid.

Paige:
Paige was looking at her mom with boredum then she saw the pyrmaid.
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

PostSubject: Re: Life as a dancer RP   Life as a dancer RP Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 10:10 pm

abby:
After abby finished yelling at kenzie, she went on with the pyramid. " OK. On the bottom of the pyramid is Brooke. You finished your solo early, and the had very bad facial expressions. Next on the pyramid is Nia. You placed 4th. thats not good. after Nia is Paige. You got third place, and you know how i feel about third place. next is Kendall. You were too fast in the group dance. Kenzie, you did okay on the group dance. A bit faster than the rest, but i dont think the judges saw that. Next is Asia. you did okay. there were a few small mistakes. Maddie. you did good, but your split leap wasnt high enough in your solo. On the top of the pyramid is... CHLOE! you did perfect. you got first place, and no mistakes. good job. now i will announce the solos:
chloe and paige, you get a duet called broadway blondes.
kenzie, you get a solo called daisy chains
Asia, you get a solo called the robot."

kenzie:
Kenzie was in the middle. she was just a bit faster than the rest, which was okay with her. but, she was happy she got a solo. I'm gonna show ms. abby that i can win first place. this week, im gonna win! she thought.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Life as a dancer RP   Life as a dancer RP Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 6:30 pm

Chloe:
After everybody clapped at Chloe Abby wanted to start the duet right away. She saw Paige stretching as Abby got the music. Chloe started stretching with Paige as they talked about school. Chloe was a 7th grader and Paige was a 6th grader.

Paige:
Paige was thrilled for her duet. She was stretching as Abby got the music. She wondered how the costumes would look. I bet I will do amaazing
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

PostSubject: Re: Life as a dancer RP   Life as a dancer RP Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 11:01 pm

abby:
as abby walked into the room, she said" ok girls. so the dance style is lyrical. we will start out this way. Paige, go on that side, Chloe, go to this side. now run, split leap, and fall to the ground. do a chest stand. straing legs Paige! now get up, piroutte, leg up, leg down. now paige, you do an aerial heading this direction, chloe you do an aerial heading that direction. now round off, and back handspring 2 times! now front handspring, and finish! chloe, try to jump higher on your back handspring, paige, try to keep your legs straight on your chest stand. you guys did good. not much mistakes. you will get to try your costumes later. now please call kenzie in for her solo."

kenzie:
as the pyramid was over, kenzie walked to the break room. she chatted with my friends and went on instagram. i hope im next. im excited for this solo. i love daisies! she thought
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Life as a dancer RP   Life as a dancer RP Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 4:44 pm

Chloe:
"Kenzie!!! Your turn!!" Chloe and Paige yelled in unison. Chloe plopped next to Kendall who smiled. Chloe popped in her ear buds. She went on snap chat and started snapping her friends that were awake. It is only 8:00am.

Paige:
Paige sat by Nia who was busy playing temple run. Paige went on instagram and took some selfies. She decided to practice the number a bit.
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

PostSubject: Re: Life as a dancer RP   Life as a dancer RP Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:19 am

Abby: Abby saw Kenzie walk in the studio. " good. Now lets start. You start here. Run, aerial, and pirouette. Jump, fall to the ground, cheststand. Now round off, backhandspring, and another! Split leap, STRAIGHT LEGS! And finish. Ok. You're split leap was horrible. Bent legs! Fix that and your solo will be good. Please call Asia in for her solo." She said

Kenzie: as Kenzie walked out he studio, she was dying for a drink. She walked to the water fountain and drank a ton. Then she went to call Asia. "Asia, your turn to practice your solo!" She saod
Back to top Go down
Cutie Patootie
Junior Fantagian
Cutie Patootie

PostSubject: Re: Life as a dancer RP   Life as a dancer RP Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 3:45 pm

Kendall:
Kendall was happly playing on instagram and jetpack joyride. She waved at Kenzie who took Asia's seat.

Asia:
Asia walked in with sass. "Hi." she said as she streached. The robot. Awesome.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Life as a dancer RP   Life as a dancer RP Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:12 pm

Chloe:
Christie came down to give the girls some Diet snapple and left one marked Asia in red sharpie. Chloe took a drink of her snapple and went to practice her number with Kelly and Paige in studio B.

Paige:
Paige took a glup of her drink and went to practice in studio B with Chloe. The started out good but then Kelly noticed that Paige got kinda slow. But she fixed it.
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

PostSubject: Re: Life as a dancer RP   Life as a dancer RP Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:14 pm

Abby: when Abby saw Asia walk in, she started. " ok. Your style is lyrical. So start here. Now put your hands like a robot. Handstand, and up! Aerial, now walk around like a robot. And cartwheel! Do the splits,lay on you stomach, now act cute! Good. This will be your solo. Practice acting like a robot and you will be good.you can take a 30 minute break before we do the group dance.

Kenzie: Kenzie took a sip of her drink and then took out her chips. It was Doritos. [i]my favorite[i] she thought. She she ate her chips while talking to her friends
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Life as a dancer RP   Life as a dancer RP Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 5:45 pm

Chloe:
"Hey guys! There is a song called Chloe by Emblem3!"
The song blasted Chlllllloooeee I know your sistah turnsss everyone onnn but your the one I want!!!
Paige:
Paige and the other girls jamed out to some tunes. Paige did a round off. She was getting pumped up for the group dance.
Back to top Go down
Cutie Patootie
Junior Fantagian
Cutie Patootie

PostSubject: Re: Life as a dancer RP   Life as a dancer RP Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 10:59 am

Kendall:
Kendall yawned as she looked around after her little trip on instagram. She took a sip of snapple and yawned. Not enough sleep.

Asia:
Felt awesome practicing. She ussaully get 1st place... so she has a good chance.
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

PostSubject: Re: Life as a dancer RP   Life as a dancer RP Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 8:52 pm

Abby : Abby stayed in the dance studio and took a break.
Kenzie: Kenzie danced to the music that chloe had put on

Sorry I'm in a rush
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Life as a dancer RP   Life as a dancer RP Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 3:52 pm

Chloe:
When the day ended she said goodbye to her friends and Gia

Paige:
When Paige left she found a lucky penny. "Awesome" She said as she put it in her dance bag.
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

PostSubject: Re: Life as a dancer RP   Life as a dancer RP Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 1:48 am

Kenzie
When Kenzie walked out she saw Paige find a penny. "Hey friend!would you mind sharing that penny with me?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Life as a dancer RP   Life as a dancer RP Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 7:33 am

Paige:
"Okay." she threw the penny to Kenzie's hands so she could examine it.
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

PostSubject: Re: Life as a dancer RP   Life as a dancer RP Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 6:11 pm

Kenzie
Kenzie quickly ran away with the penny and got in her mom's car. " THANKS FOR THE PENNY!" She screamed before getting in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life as a dancer RP   Life as a dancer RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life as a dancer RP
Page 1 of 1