Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestion.

Go down 
+9
pokeranger
flower
alex
flandre
Snow
evan
Weekays
Hallow ween
Rue
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion.   Suggestion. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 4:41 am

I had an idea were their could be a new section in the off topic part or were it fits in,I was thinking of a clubs section.So you could make your own club up.Good idea or not?
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

Location : RATE THIS LOCATION A 10 OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*

Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion.   Suggestion. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 6:32 am

i like that idea! we could have clubs for all our favorite shows and each club has a special icon or something that they put in their sig to show that they are part of it!
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion.   Suggestion. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 6:35 am

Thats an excellent idea!
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion.   Suggestion. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 7:08 am

I love that idea! I did that on one of my old forums. It looked great!
((tho if you want a private club you'd have to make hidden user groups- lil tip for lance and mace))
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion.   Suggestion. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 9:19 am

That is an excellent idea!
Back to top Go down
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion.   Suggestion. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 9:23 am

then there can be clubs and i can finally talk to people who like most things as me!
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion.   Suggestion. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 12:23 pm

i dont understand this idea
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion.   Suggestion. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 12:58 pm

Lances wrote:
She means that in the off-topic forum section there could be a thread called "clubs" (sort of like how there's a role-play one) where everyone could make clubs to join. Like, a Doctor Who or MLP club.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion.   Suggestion. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 12:59 pm

Lances wrote:
There should be a category called clubs, where we can make topics about a club we are creating with applications to enter the club, Everyone must have a good reason to why they turn people away and if it was from hate they could get a warning/fraction. The clubs can be things like an Anime Club or anything that isnt bad! If you dont like the thing that the club is about dont join it. I personally think this is an awesome idea and i hope this forum accepts it. It kinda works like an rp
The club can do fanarts and run Club Members Only Competitions.
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion.   Suggestion. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 1:06 pm

That seems pretty cool, actually. In clubs you could find more people who have the same interests as youuu
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion.   Suggestion. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 1:07 pm

I'm glad ppl like my idea! it just poofed into my head :3 Today.And again I'm glad u like my idea.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion.   Suggestion. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 1:40 pm

ohh i get it now

idk though it sounds too similar to the discussion topics :v
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion.   Suggestion. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 3:50 pm

Lances wrote:
ohh i get it now

idk though it sounds too similar to the discussion topics :v
Then we can replace discussion topics with clubs ;o
Back to top Go down
Pookie-Chan
Regular Fantagian
Pookie-Chan

Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion.   Suggestion. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 4:07 pm

I like that idea Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
http://fantageworldguide.wordpress.com/
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian
Bloobu

Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion.   Suggestion. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 6:02 pm

It's a really nice idea, I think it could help friendships/relations in the forum and unite those with same interests. But isn't that the point of discussion topics? People read the title, decide it is interesting and join the conversation. It's just that with clubs, you have to sign up to contribute.

Also, I'm confused as to how you would implement clubs into the forum. If we just have a topic for each club, those topics could get really messy with mixtures of applications, contest proposals and discussion posts.
Back to top Go down

Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion.   Suggestion. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 6:08 pm

great idea, but as lance said--it sounds p similar to discussion topics. we'd discuss the fandom/series itself in clubs right? yeah.
it's a great idea overall though.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion.   Suggestion. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 6:04 am

Bloobu wrote:
It's a really nice idea, I think it could help friendships/relations in the forum and unite those with same interests. But isn't that the point of discussion topics? People read the title, decide it is interesting and join the conversation. It's just that with clubs, you have to sign up to contribute.  

Also, I'm confused as to how you would implement clubs into the forum. If we just have a topic for each club, those topics could get really messy with mixtures of applications, contest proposals and discussion posts.
We could have it the same way its set as the RPs it can be like one category for Club Sign ups.
Also one for the actual club so it isnt mixed up :3
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion.   Suggestion. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 4:36 pm

i think in order for this idea to work we'd have a section you click on that leads to an individual sub-forum for each club. i doubt just one thread would be enough for a club, as having a bunch of contests, fanfics, and discussion posts would be far too confusing for a single topic. and if we had all the sub-forums open, instead of being hidden inside a category/section it would take up way too much space on the forum homepage. but yeah, i think it could work that way. I like this idea, we just need to organize it right.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion.   Suggestion. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 8:44 pm

going to go ahead and bring this awesome idea back ^^

I think it's an amazing idea, and if you can have a private or a public club! And you should only make 1 club, my opinion if this goes through. It would be great! The homolords can have their private club, someone can make an Elsword club, a PMMM club, a One Direction club, a dance club, a whole bunch of different clubs where people can be awesome together. I have some ideas of my own!!

((if this actually happens Mace i have tutorials because I did this with one of my forums <3))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion.   Suggestion. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion.
Page 1 of 1