Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

probably not going to happen but

Go down 
+11
Gabriella
Justin.
Takeshi
Katerina Petrova
SilverBell
Lineesa
v
flower
Pookie-Chan
flandre
Colorora
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Colorora
Senior Fantagian
Colorora

probably not going to happen but  Empty
PostSubject: probably not going to happen but    probably not going to happen but  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 7:55 pm

what if there was a server just for fantage forum users! i mean like you have to put in your user name and password for the forum so not just anybody can join. this would be like so cool because there would be 

1. no annoying stuff like baby's 

2. no gross stuff like strip clubs

and 3. only people with common sense would join

probably not gonna happen but its the thought that counts right?
Back to top Go down
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

PostSubject: Re: probably not going to happen but    probably not going to happen but  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 8:14 pm

ehh. thats a bad idea...then its like treating us with special treatment that everyone should get.
Back to top Go down
Pookie-Chan
Regular Fantagian
Pookie-Chan

PostSubject: Re: probably not going to happen but    probably not going to happen but  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 8:15 pm

Back to top Go down
http://fantageworldguide.wordpress.com/
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

PostSubject: Re: probably not going to happen but    probably not going to happen but  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 8:20 pm

Pookie-Chan wrote:
what was that for?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: probably not going to happen but    probably not going to happen but  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 8:53 pm

Ari wrote:
ehh. thats a bad idea...then its like treating us with special treatment that everyone should get.
I agree. Its pretty rude to everyone else on fantage too.
And I'm pretty sure that this forum wasn't made by Fantage. So I don't see why they would do that?
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: probably not going to happen but    probably not going to happen but  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 9:08 pm

Guys, she's just saying an idea that she thinks is cute.

It's a cute idea but it's not going to happen :>
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: probably not going to happen but    probably not going to happen but  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 9:09 pm

pookie - please include at least three or more words in your post. warning given.
Back to top Go down
Lineesa
Passionate Fantagian
Lineesa

PostSubject: Re: probably not going to happen but    probably not going to happen but  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 10:44 pm

Well, just because they're an FF user doesn't mean they wont act that way...
Back to top Go down
http://lineesa.deviantart.com/
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: probably not going to happen but    probably not going to happen but  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 12:13 am

I would feel pressured to join.
UNLESS it was a secret
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Colorora
Senior Fantagian
Colorora

PostSubject: Re: probably not going to happen but    probably not going to happen but  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 7:42 am

IceCreamBell wrote:
I would feel pressured to join.
UNLESS it was a secret
yeah it could be a secret!

Last edited by fantagefantic995 on Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

PostSubject: Re: probably not going to happen but    probably not going to happen but  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 7:50 am

Some things are best left to the imagination.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Dedicated Fantagian
Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: probably not going to happen but    probably not going to happen but  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 8:07 am

Ulflette wrote:
Some things are best left to the imagination.
and Some things that can be spoken are better off not said.
Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Justin.
New Fantagian
Justin.

PostSubject: Re: probably not going to happen but    probably not going to happen but  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 10:39 am

Ari- "then its like treating us with special treatment"
^ exactly.
Another one is that we are short on population on this forum (aren't we?), wouldn't making another server exclusively for fantage forum users would be similar to those other servers that are less populated?
Why bother making one when a lot more servers on fantage are less populated? Just go on those if you want servers with less people..

But then again, it is fantagefantic995's idea soo yeah.. let's respect her. Smile
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: probably not going to happen but    probably not going to happen but  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 4:22 pm

I have an idea. Lets pick an empty server on fantage to be our hangout spot. That way, we can be away from all those other people. That's what popular people on fantage do (I have hung out with them several times before). I like fantagefantic995's idea, but I agree with Ari about it being somewhat like special treatment.
Back to top Go down
Carvel
Regular Fantagian
Carvel

PostSubject: Re: probably not going to happen but    probably not going to happen but  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:54 pm

That's would be unfair cuz I have besties on fantage but their not on ff and I won't be able to see them.
Back to top Go down
Colorora
Senior Fantagian
Colorora

PostSubject: Re: probably not going to happen but    probably not going to happen but  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:59 pm

Gabriella wrote:
I have an idea. Lets pick an empty server on fantage to be our hangout spot. That way, we can be away from all those other people. That's what popular people on fantage do (I have hung out with them several times before). I like fantagefantic995's idea, but I agree with Ari about it being somewhat like special treatment.
sure how about peri winklepuffin thats a good one
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: probably not going to happen but    probably not going to happen but  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:04 pm

fantagefantic995 wrote:
Gabriella wrote:
Yea. that's the purfect spot. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: probably not going to happen but    probably not going to happen but  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 6:25 pm

colorora wrote:
Gabriella wrote:
Lolololololol Periwinkle Puffin is such a funny name

But that would be cool
Back to top Go down
Mami
Senior Fantagian
Mami

PostSubject: Re: probably not going to happen but    probably not going to happen but  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 1:34 pm

>.< Very nice. I doubt Fantage would make a new server. The hangout spot is a good idea, but don't people have different time zones? So it might be hard to meet at once.
Back to top Go down
Jujuberi
Junior Fantagian
Jujuberi

PostSubject: Re: probably not going to happen but    probably not going to happen but  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 7:39 am

we already have a lot of servers tho ;w;
Back to top Go down
http://Jujuberi.deviantart.com
v

PostSubject: Re: probably not going to happen but    probably not going to happen but  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:07 am

Jujuberi - please do not bump topics that haven been active for more than three weeks. Topic locked & warning given.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: probably not going to happen but    probably not going to happen but  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

probably not going to happen but
Page 1 of 1