Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

9/9/13

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian

9/9/13 Empty
PostSubject: 9/9/13   9/9/13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 5:58 pm

Hello! I haven't made one of these for a while, so why not?

My day was pretty normal. However, when school started -starts at 8:30 AM- I started feeling sort of muggy. We do math for an hour every day in the morning, so we started off with learning about square roots. Easy stuff! Felt like first grade. We got assigned 10 questions, and I swear I was the last to finish because a) whenever I get a new question I go back and re-read/re-teach myself the whole lesson to make sure I understand and b) I couldn't concentrate because I had a throbbing headache. I have some problems concentrating, since I get distracted easily, but this was worse. Either way, I managed to finish the questions. I have a language journal entry for homework, -five paragraphs- along with like three questions in Science. The supply teacher said since it was CREATIVE WRITING, to use our imaginations since it's pretty hard to write five paragraphs about one day. We had to write about our favourite day of the Summer. I chose around August 21st, because I spent a day with my cousin who's my age on the beach being an idiot. I started yelling to my class, "I'M WRITING ABOUT A PURPLE WAVE THAT ATE MY COUSIN!" They looked at me like I was stoned. Anyways, more into the day, I was talking to the supply about the crisis in Greece - I tend to have adult conversations often with adults; many people, including my parents and some teachers, say I think like a 22 year old. Even though I'm 12.- We were standing in-front of these two boys; my crush (I haven't let the jerk go yet..It's been four years...oops..)and some other weirdo that's just BLAFURAGH. Anyways, I was joking around saying, "MS THEY'RE BULLYING ME!!!!!" Because they were teasing me. Then she said, "You know, when boys are mean to you, it usually means they like you. Wink" I was like, EW, and ran away to my desk that's like two desks away from them. My crush must've said something like "No way," because I heard the teacher say, "She's a wonderful girl." Wanna know what he replied with? Do ya? Do ya? DO YA? DO YA?! Well, he said this..

"I KNOW THAT,but..

HE THINKS I'M WONDERFUL ASDFGHJK

I mean I know he said "but" after, but he still thinks I'm WONDERFUL <3333333333333333333333

I was practically fan-girling. I was trying hard to hide my cheesy smile, but It was probably BEAMING through my face.

Then we played capture-the-flag with the Grade 8s. (I'm in grade 7, by the way. ^^)

They went inside like 30 minutes early, though, because of some dumb brat in their grade. >.< AKA, the same one who kicked me so hard in the jaw on Friday that my whole skull was aching. -.-

So, we were arranging our own game, but my sickness took it's toil, so I was basically making circles around our side with my eyes open, sucking on my water-bottle. Oops. ;P

Anyways, that was my day.

I'M OUT DOUGS

-Angelina
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

9/9/13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/9/13   9/9/13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 6:00 pm

sounds like a good day!! ahh i hope things go well for you and your crush
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

9/9/13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/9/13   9/9/13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 6:02 pm

Wow that must be cool that your crush think you're wonderful o:
wishminesaidthatbuthesnotinthesameclassesasme//otl
I don't like how teachers say that "whenever they tease you they like you" but it's 50% true. lol

I wanna play capture-the-flag. I bet it was fun!
Back to top Go down
Carvel
Regular Fantagian
Carvel

9/9/13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/9/13   9/9/13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 6:04 pm

Your day sounded cool lol!

Good luck wif ur crush.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

9/9/13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/9/13   9/9/13 Icon_minitime